Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Good god...self promotion ke bhi hadh hoti hai....I'm happy I don't watch this crapfest anymore 

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arunita and sawai 😁 thank god 

We will get to see something new for a change

Edited by mickymouse21 - 3 years ago
mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Also Arunita's hairstyle change 🤓 After long time

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nachiket is paired with SMP this week. She is unlikely to try anything new so Nachiket will have to adjust for her, like Sireesha had to during the Govinda special. And of course, Vishal is singing with them which means he is going to go by SMP's way. All the judges are going to rave over SMP after the performance and Nachiket will once again be ignored. Oh god, I'm so nervous for him.... ☚ī¸đŸ˜ŖđŸ˜Ŧ

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMwMn6ABtq_/

Edited by Aditi_MM - 3 years ago
Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aditi_MM

Nachiket is paired with SMP this week. She is unlikely to try anything new so Nachiket will have to adjust for her, like Sireesha had to during the Govinda special. And of course, Vishal is singing with them which means he is going to go by SMP's way. All the judges are going to rave over SMP after the performance and Nachiket will once again be ignored. Oh god, I'm so nervous for him.... ☚ī¸đŸ˜ŖđŸ˜Ŧ

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMwMn6ABtq_/

they will not put smp's performance in bottom 5. So he has high chance of not being in bottom 5 this week

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karkerrna3

they will not put smp's performance in bottom 5. So he has high chance of not being in bottom 5 this week

They could just give SMP a higher score and Nachiket a lower one. Since when did these people become so fair?