Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

What's the point of making all these statements now?

to get more movies and later refuse them and cry nepo kids  ðŸ˜†

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Terenaina

When ssr was new, I was so interested in him, I used to watch his interviews, I remember him being asked who is his best friend, I don’t remember the exact quote but he said ankita his girlfriend has been his best friend, his support system and everything. He wanted her to work. She chose not to work. I have a friend who stopped her studies, stopped working just to be a stay home wife and mom, I think it’s a bad decision because nobody knows what happens in the future. Anyways they were so in love not sure what happened 

You know I feel so bad because he loved her so much.. I know she loved him too but she has always been the immature one. Even though I never liked Ankita as a person I loved both of them together because he was a completely different Sushant when he was with her.. After the breakup he was vilified and made into a cold hearted monster.. You can go and read the thread on their breakup. There was this narrative that he is an opportunist who left his GF for Bollywood when in reality he proudly held her hands and took her to every single Bollywood parties, introduced her to all influential celebrities.. You think she would have been even considered for Happy New Year if she wasn't dating him? I agree they both are responsible for relationship not working but her feeding the narrative that she gave up her career for him is so wrong. What's sad is she and her friends might genuinely feel this way boosting her ego. 

Edited by ninny - 3 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ninny

You know I feel so bad because he loved her so much.. I know she loved him too but she has always been the immature one. Even though I never liked Ankita as a person I loved both if them together because he was a completely different Sushant when he was with her.. After the breakup he was vilified and made into a cold hearted monster.. You can go and read the thread on their breakup. There was this narrative that he is an opportunist who left his GF for Bollywood when in reality he proudly held her hands and took her to every single Bollywood parties, introduced her to all influential celebrities.. You think she would have been even considered for Happy New Year if she wasn't dating him? I agree they both are responsible for relationship not working but her feeding the narrative that she gave up her career for him us so wrong. What's sad is she and her friends might genuinely feel this way boosting her ego. 

I doubt she was offered lead role in happy new year because farah wanted dp for this role even before oso. Maybe they wanted her in side role. I didn’t like ankita as a person because she seemed snobby but they were great together. I remember seeing them at red carpets, they held hands and they loved each other. It would’ve been nice if they stayed together. He used to talk about her in interviews like how much he loves her and stuff. They both were comfortable like husband and wife type. Maybe it would’ve been nice if they married before entering movies