•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

One last time:

After Anirudh character assassination I still was there to watch the bon who questions society about her marriage and arc...

It was hardest thing for me to hold on to this serial...I tried harder and after yesterday's episode... everything broke for me....

I was making fun with others about arc marriage...but I was wishing he never did that...some part broke in me yesterday... I was numb..

Even today women fight to have basis needs...I thought this show is about women empowerment....A relationship of husband and wife against society...

A girl witnessing her whole sansar wrecking apart is the most torturous thing....she fainted but still no one took care of her... like my hopes shattered to the ground...she was asking him not to do marriage...he had guts to di marriage after looking in to her eyes....

I wish she was dead during sati...

It was one of the painful and torturous thing I have experienced....

This show is dead for me.....

Originally posted by RUDY575

One last time:

After Anirudh character assassination I still was there to watch the bon who questions society about her marriage and arc...

It was hardest thing for me to hold on to this serial...I tried harder and after yesterday's episode... everything broke for me....

I was making fun with others about arc marriage...but I was wishing he never did that...some part broke in me yesterday... I was numb..

Even today women fight to have basis needs...I thought this show is about women empowerment....A relationship of husband and wife against society...

A girl witnessing her whole sansar wrecking apart is the most torturous thing....she fainted but still no one took care of her... like my hopes shattered to the ground...she was asking him not to do marriage...he had guts to di marriage after looking in to her eyes....

indeed true... I wish Rasiya bai alive today stand for bon . Now bon have no one her side her own mom too

Edited by Nathiya143 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Nathiya143

indeed true... I wish Rasiya bai alive today stand for bon . Now bon have no one her side her own mom too

rasiya undertsood bon pain and selfless soul in one day and anirudh said i tried everything to stop u getting affected by child marriage kupratha but u did not listen hence i had to adhere to malpractice of polygamy

wow ani that girl who went through emotional torture unable to share her pain due to lack of sense and emotional immaturity and age , became scared and insecure to lose those who supported her selflessly,she told u that day if u wont consider me wife, will i have any relation with anyone in house, along with u, she is scared to lose the rc family where she calls her home,loves everyone selfessly and considers her rights

One last time:

ab she would feel stranger at her own home , seeing herself with no relation,no one oner side ,everybody celevrating and blaming her and society would say men are men , it is al bondita fault a child hwo does not know societal norms and complexities of situation

wow ani

One last time:

Completely agree dear, watever funfilled statement abt ARC and AE'S marr bt hope remains till moment of epi aired fr sure thy gonna show smethng else, really broken to core and makers succeeded in negative publicity after ths watever thy show even cute moments Aniditha nothing gonna make me watch vth same eager as bfre.... so really hurted to core and already didnt wat ydy epi not further too... 

And abt sati she was unconsious tat time so  that pain is btr thn gonna face ths reality of her patibabu...    and her maa's acceptence fr ths ARC'S so called kupratha of 2nd marr.... 

Monu i'm copying the comments which i posted on another post because i don't have courage left to tyoe more👍🏼

i didn't watch the epi and I will not even watch like i didn't watch previous epi...

After yesterday, maine jitni bhi posts padhi hai,  ut's like my heart is breaking reading each and every posts even moresmiley28

I just cannot forget yar...main bahut try kar ri hoon apne aap ko but i'm unable to that...because I was so attached smiley19

Abhi sabak mila hai...phir se attach kabhi nahi hona haismiley20

Women empowerment use krte krte pura show spoil kar diya makers ne... I never thought itna neeche girengesmiley20

Inko lagta hai women empowerment woh hota hai jisme aurat mahan hoti hai, aurat ka dil bada hota, jo apne upar huye zulam ko bhul kar sab ko maaf kar deti, aur jiske liye pati devta hota phir chahe kitna bhi torture and zaleel kyu na krta hosmiley20

I feel you girl🥺 I was totally shattered when I saw the BTS pics and videos yesterday. Luckily after that I made the decision to take a step back. I honestly don't know what would happen if I had to actually watch tonight's episode. ARC and this show doesn't deserve our loyalty. The makers took us for granted and have tortured us enough. Anirudh calls himself a human, but what he did to Bondita was totally inhuman. I cannot support the show neither ARC after this, it doesn't matter how they try to justify him. Because I believe he just cannot be justified neither can the show. I can't believe that in the name of Women Empowerment the show is actually promoting Polygamy and Child Mental Abuse. Honestly speaking Barrister Babu has been one of my most torturous ITV journeys. I don't want to relive it.

Monu .... I agree with it...

I really have no more opinions to express... 

Bas... what you said is right... itna torture toh mai real life me nahi seh sakti... show me kya sahungi... 

It is just sad that this used to be such a different show once.... ek Rudi Convo aata tha and log paagal ho jaate the 😆

Monu🤗

I'm sorry dude for taking eons to comment😛

I completely agree with you..I've been hating polygamy since I was a mere 10 yr old kid..There is a long story behind this..😔I hate, just hate polygamy to the core

Anyways, the show and the characters are already dead for me..I've never hated anyone the way I hate Anirudh albeit knowing it's just a fictional character, but the show had started on the true societal events of our nation and that is the reason I feel so broken to see this crap happening in front of my eyes.. It pains me to see it getting ruthlessly butchered by the makers who had crafted such a beautiful bond of our leads..The Rudhita whom I adored since the very first epi can never be revived..It has become pukeworthy to even see them in one frame, be it offscreen or onscreen..😵😵

Anirudh's actions are beyond redeemable..It was such a shameless and repugnant act to marry somebody in front of his wife who is a mere 12 yr old kid..Isn't he a frickin' monster? Anything could have happened to Bon..She could have also slipped into a fatal mental trauma..That effing brat didn't even move an inch to check on her after that sudden collapse😡( Jaata bhi kaise, uska lifelong pyaar bhaag jaata na mandap se 🤢)..

Now he's trying to justify his actions by blabbering heavy dialogues which are falling on deaf ears..🤪I don't understand why is he hesitant to accept the fact that he married AE out of his love cum attraction for her and not for Bon..He has already fallen so low that his confession won't push him to an extra low because that is the lowest possible degree🤣

It's high time Bon chooses her self respect over her nikamma husband who's only goal in life is to fall for all the women out there in this world and end up marrying them😊Bon ko ise apne 1000 bacche sambhalne waali Nanny banana hai🤓

I'm really happy and proud of myself for always bashing and trolling Ani throughout my BB journey😎He always deserved a trash treatment from everybody out here..I think landfill zyaada accha hoga is ARC naam ki gandagi se😳

Okay I think I should stop here because I've got a knack of writing endlessly whenever I go to give my 2 cents on any thread

Anyways, though I've bid adieu to this show, I'll always be there to troll and roast ARC..Do tag me if you need my praises 😃and comments on a trash named Anirudh Roy Choudhary, the person I love the most😊

Edited by Scarlett_15 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Scarlett_15

Monu🤗

I'm sorry dude for taking eons to comment😛

I completely agree with you..I've been hating polygamy since I was a mere 10 yr old kid..There is a long story behind this..😔I hate, just hate polygamy to the core

Anyways, the show and the characters are already dead for me..I've never hated anyone the way I hate Anirudh albeit knowing it's just a fictional character, but the show had started on the true societal events of our nation and that is the reason I feel so broken to see this crap happening in front of my eyes.. It pains me to see it getting ruthlessly butchered by the makers who had crafted such a beautiful bond of our leads..The Rudhita whom I adored since the very first epi can never be revived..It has become pukeworthy to even see them in one frame, be it offscreen or onscreen..😵😵

Anirudh's actions are beyond redeemable..It was such a shameless and repugnant act to marry somebody in front of his wife who is a mere 12 yr old kid..Isn't he a frickin' monster? Anything could have happened to Bon..She could have also slipped into a fatal mental trauma..That effing brat didn't even move an inch to check on her after that sudden collapse😡( Jaata bhi kaise, uska lifelong pyaar bhaag jaata na mandap se 🤢)..

Now he's trying to justify his actions by blabbering heavy dialogues which are falling on deaf ears..🤪I don't understand why is he hesitant to accept the fact that he married AE out of his love cum attraction for her and not for Bon..He has already fallen so low that his confession won't push him to an extra low because that is the lowest possible degree🤣

It's high time Bon chooses her self respect over her nikamma husband who's only goal in life is to fall for all the women out there in this world and end up marrying them😊Bon ko ise apne 1000 bacche sambhalne waali Nanny banana hai🤓

I'm really happy and proud of myself for always bashing and trolling Ani throughout my BB journey😎He always deserved a trash treatment from everybody out here..I think landfill zyaada accha hoga is ARC naam ki gandagi se😳

Okay I think I should stop here because I've got a knack of writing endlessly whenever I go to give my 2 cents on any thread

Anyways, though I've bid adieu to this show, I'll always be there to troll and roast ARC..Do tag me if you need my praises 😃and comments on a trash named Anirudh Roy Choudhary, the person I love the most😊

Hey Afi...

This show dead to me... After yesterday's episode and promo....I want to kick his a...he can rot in hell...

Thanks for the views I appreciate it....❤️