Purvir TS: Rain of love Updated pg 7

Posted: 3 years ago

Hi guys! This is Manasvi and it's my first story. Also the first time I'm posting a story of mine.  Hope you all will like it. 

Disclaimer: In this story, Prakashi is positive and sakshi is dead. This is not related to the current track. But a figment of my imagination.😆

Purvir OS: Rain of love

Vir had a tiring day at the panchayat. He received a call from Prakashi who insisted him to return to the haveli as soon as possible before it starts to rain heavily. It was forecasted that there will be heavy thunderstorms and the people should remain indoors to avoid any mishap. It was already raining when Vir reached the haveli. It was very quiet inside the house since no one was at home. They all had gone to a wedding in the next village. Due to the heavy rainfall, the roads were blocked and the family was unable to come back home. MS had told him that they would stay there and come back after two days once the road blocks are cleared. But something felt very odd in the living room of the haveli, it was too quiet and he realised that there was not even a single domestic helper. It was just him in the huge house. 

Suddenly he heard anklet sounds. A smile crept on his face and he knew to whom those anklets belonged to. But how is it even possible, he wondered. “Yeh mein kya soch raha hoon. Bawari bhi chali gaye nah. Lagta hain bawari bhootni ki tara mera peecha kar raha hai. Mukhi zyada soch na mat tu, apne dimag ko kabhoo mein rak. Warna tu bhi bawara hojayega!” He brushed off his thoughts and went to his room.

Now huge raindrops had started to fall and it was hitting on the bedroom window. The gush of wind swaying the trees and creating a heavenly music. He again heard anklet sounds and this time it was louder. Unknowingly he started walking towards the sound. He was being pulled like a moth to a fire. He reached the terrace door, when he froze on his spot. 

What he saw made his eyeballs to come out! It was his bawari dancing to the tunes of the rain. She was wearing a light blue lehenga which was completely drenched and it clung to her body like another skin. She was twirling and swaying her hips and hands to the tunes of the raindrops while being completely unaware of her surrounding where a pair of eyes was fixated on her and it refused to blink. 

Vir’s heart skipped a beat and his hormones were going haywire. In this 1 year of marriage, Purvi had teased his dormant feelings either knowingly or unknowingly. However, he hasn’t forgotten their last conversation on the terrace about their age gap and how he only wanted them to be friends. As fate would have it , the equation changed between them soon after. He realised that he has fallen madly in love with her and  he yearns for her in ways that cannot be described. But he was unsure about her reaction. He was scared of being rejected and he didn’t want her to go away after the confession. So he decided to keep his feelings to himself and just cherish each and evey moment spent with her.

His trail of thoughts was cut off when he heard her humming his favourite song. She was nothing less than a celestial nymph at this moment. He forgot the world and his favourite song played in his mind,

“Jaadu hai nasha hai madhosiyan hai,

Tujhko bhulake aab jaao kahan,

Dekhti hai jis tarah se teri nazrein mujhe,

Main khud ko chupaao kahan.”

The lightening and thundering brought him back to reality and he didnt want her to stay outside anymore. So he rushed towards her and pulled her in. The sudden pull made her to lose her balance and she banged on to Vir's chest. Her hands snaked around Vir on it’s own accord. Her eyes was closed but she knew the familiar touch and the smell. Her wet skin was burning against his touch and his smell was intoxicating her. Her heart was dancing to the tunes of vir's heartbeat and it resulted in her erratic breathing. Her cheeks warmed up and she kept her eyes closed to calm her nerves. Her body was unwilling to move even an inch from him. All she wanted was to remain like this forever in the arms of the man she loved. She made a silent prayer asking for Vir's love unbeknownst of his feelings for her.

Vir on the other hand, had his own share of turmoil with this unexpected close contact. Her hot breath was fanning on his chest while her body felt like ice against his warm one. His heart and mind were having a quarrel on their own on deciding the next move. He lost to his heart and he tightly wrapped his arms around her while making a silent promise to win her love.

Both remained in this position till a thunder brought them back from their la la land. Purvi pulled back and she was conscious of her current state. Vir couldnt take his eyes off her and kept on staring at her. She felt shy and her cheeks had turned to a darker shade of crimson. To get out from the awkward situation, Purvi asked him about his day. Instead of answering her, he was more interested in knowing why she stayed back when she was supposed to go to the wedding.

Haan tik tha.. par tu bata, tu shaadi mein kyu nahin gaye?

Purvi’s reply surprised him would be an understatement.

“MS ne bataya ki unhonne saare naukar ko teen din ka chutti dediya hain, toh hum ruk gaye.”

Vir gave a questioning look when Purvi continued, “Agar hum bhi chale gaye toh aap ka dhyan kaun rakega!”

Vir was happy to hear this and he realised that it was MS's plan all along to give them some alone time. 

Before Vir could ask more, he heard a loud “hachooooo". The frequency was increasing and Purvi’s nose had turned red with her sneezes. Vir scolded her for playing in the rain and falling sick. To which she replied with a “Kroor Singh” under her breath. When he raised his eyebrow, she made a pout and ran towards the room. He couldn’t help but let out a chuckle at her antics.

He inwardly thanked the rain for giving him this precious moment. He finally decided that he will confess his feelings to her tonight  and will not worry about the outcome. But he heard a loud ‘hachoo' once again. He sighed heavily that he has to make sure she doesn’t fall sick and rushed to their room.

The End! 

That's all folks! Do give your feedback so it would help me to improve my writing and encourage to write more.😳

Loved ur writing manasvi. It was amazing. That hachooooo was so real😆. Real story se alag ek story concept is good. Waiting for next part. ❤️

Beautiful manasvi beautiful!

Keep writing more often!

The hachoo was addooorrraaabbbllleeeee!❤️❤️🤩😘

Manu..This is ur first os and it came out so well.This is amazing..Beyond words❤️

Please write more often yaar😳.

And maine tera nickname manu rakha h..Hope u don't mind😳.

And bada wala hug to u🤗🤗

Yaar I absolutely loved it!! can we please get continuation?? ❤️ and yes.. please write often😳

Beautiful ❤ do write more 😳👍🏼

Woow so lovely❤❤😊

Waiting for your updates 😍😍

Originally posted by pallavi_p28

Loved ur writing manasvi. It was amazing. That hachooooo was so real😆. Real story se alag ek story concept is good. Waiting for next part. ❤️

Thank you pallavi 🤗 I'm happy that u liked it ❤️

Originally posted by Potterhead_05

Beautiful manasvi beautiful!

Keep writing more often!

The hachoo was addooorrraaabbbllleeeee!❤️❤️🤩😘

Thank you Jiya!! 😘🤗 I hope I'm taking ur name correctly 🙈

Originally posted by sargamif

Manu..This is ur first os and it came out so well.This is amazing..Beyond words❤️

Please write more often yaar😳.

And maine tera nickname manu rakha h..Hope u don't mind😳.

And bada wala hug to u🤗🤗

Thank you sargam!! 🥰

Mind karne wali baat kuch nahi hai yaar.. ghar me bhi aise ki bulaate hain 😆🤗