•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

What Have You Done?

Rolling in the bed with my eyes closed tight, I lay there beside you. Surely, sleep had resolved to disown me, long before the onset of the night. So, I lay there listening and listening intently, to the melancholy music your soft snores made in agreement with the ticking clock. Yes, I lay there completely motionless until you turned to your side and mumbled her name under your breath.

That-That is when I practically sprang out of bed and came here, to stand near this window. And now, I must admit, I feel lost as I look out, so lost and so broken. I don't know what to do, where to go, whom to turn to, nothing.

Oh, what have you done, what have you done, my love? I don't know what would be just appropriate for me to say. 

That afternoon, I caught you in the act. You kissing her lips and her long fingers in your hair. She was quite young and quite pretty, I must say. And oh, she looked quite cunning.

I saw it, yes and in the whole wide world, only I know that I did. And that moment, it caused such a terrible carnage within me that I don't think I will be able to recover from that in possibly a hundred thousand years. Neither can I recover from it, nor do I have the courage to confront you about it. Oh and I don't think I am going to be able to muster that courage for a good long time. I don't know, I don't know. Oh goodness, maybe I am going to begin crying again. 

Maybe, now is a good time to ask you this. Before you had her ushered into the extravagance of the mansion of your heart, did you perhaps bother to gather all the love that I gave you, very willingly and toss it out of a convenient window? Did you? If you did, I must beseech you now to go and fetch it. And then, give it back to me. I promise, thereafter, I will walk out of this home, of your life, of us. And I won't utter a word. I will just walk out and never ever, return. 

~*~

Inspiration: Sugarland- Babe ft. Taylor Swift 

(You absolutely must listen to the song and the music video, it is something else)

This is so beautifully written, I can feel the emotions in it! 👏

OMG what was this?😳

Had the shock of my life seeing you writing such a piece!

Ofcourse it was toooo goood but this and you was so unexpected and SOOOO GOOD I'm speechless!😲

Maybe that song is indeed something else!😆

Yet to recover from the shock like the lead

🤣

Posted: 2 years ago

It's been a really long time since I penned down something. I stumbled across this to find an inspiration to write something but forgetting my need I ended up loving this and wondering the way - one can simply play with the words beautifully especially the last couple of lines. Thanks for a good read.

Originally posted by metacrisis

This is so beautifully written, I can feel the emotions in it! 👏

It is good to know that you could feel all the emotions❤️Thanks Pro!!

Originally posted by Mannmohanaa

OMG what was this?😳

Had the shock of my life seeing you writing such a piece!

Ofcourse it was toooo goood but this and you was so unexpected and SOOOO GOOD I'm speechless!😲

Maybe that song is indeed something else!😆

Yet to recover from the shock like the lead

🤣

OMG you flatter me as always😆Thanksss!!❤️

Originally posted by HerFiction

It's been a really long time since I penned down something. I stumbled across this to find an inspiration to write something but forgetting my need I ended up loving this and wondering the way - one can simply play with the words beautifully especially the last couple of lines. Thanks for a good read.

Thanks for reading and thanks for making my day with your comments!! 😃Makes me so happy to know that it was a good read for you. ❤️

It's so desperate and so real. Thanks for sharing this!

Originally posted by amaranthe

It's so desperate and so real. Thanks for sharing this!

Thanks for reading! Good to know that you found it to be real.