Maan still is very sensitive about been abandoned and when Geet

goes alone for a walk Maan felt she left him again 

Geet is trying to save herself from heartbreak and in doing so she is

ruining the moment between them so true. but usko kaun samjhaye

I believe if Geet just lets her guard down and allow Maan into her life

both of them will get serious and commit to each other Hope that happens

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by sanum23

Both behaving like couples whom argue have fight and than forget everything and b with each other like noting happened 

Confused with their relationship can't break it neither leave each other wohi naa choda bhi nahi jaata raha bhi nahi jaata. its like an addictive drug

Geet afraid of maan bz he is rich but she can see he not like other rich guy he settle in her room anytime he is friendly with her friends too geet have to think about him seriously maan wants her but not want to pressurized her he want her to take decision in their relation Super great analysis

Gee apologized about her friends but they not effect him  

Maan concern is only geet and now they going fr wedding hope its good fr them

Originally posted by Kkiran

I am so glad he was honest with Geet he fears abandonment. Geet is warming up to him but will this visit just be enough will she not just want to be with him when she returns. 6 months and she was going cray what is she going to do with the rest of her life. Screw your friends Geet.

This is the burning question. But for now they are taking one day at a time

Originally posted by Alamelu

fantastic Q&A....so maan pointing finger at geet for lack of commitment....becuase he feels that she will not listen tohim at all and do her own thing anyway...so whats the point yup absolutely

and geet feels their relationship will not work out as they are not of same status...so she would rather pay more attention to her work...yup

seriously both have issues-- both are not normal people at all!!  hahahaha hence made for each other, what say?

they are very content with just the present chemistry and satisfying each other...

they are not thinking why they are so comfortable with each other and why cannot they think of life together in future too...they are taking one day at a time

wonder what will have to happen for that to take place...at least start thinking along those lines...hmmmm for that you have to keep reading the story😉

aww maan feeling terrible not seeing geet, he is afraid she left him and went after the night...and glad he told her that - about his problems with abandonment..geet understands too now...

but surprised she asks him to call when he reaches work!!! why did she do that?? Guess guess😉

they both are beyond me!  hard to understand them right...heheheh yeh khud hi khudko nahi samajh paaye hain

Originally posted by khwaishfan

thanks for the pm

Part 60

Perfect update, well written

of cos Maan thought that she left

his fear is understandable

these two never cease to amaze me

at least Maan confronted her

so she is refraining from doing things as a couple

well Maan is upset hearing this

as expected she reminds him of what they decided.

glad that he opened up about his abandonment issues

this took a lot

where is his mom? what happened when they came to London?

great that she understood him and shared her fears

nice that she apologised for what her friends did

liked that Maan would not dictate what she should do- Thanks for noticing this

loved that she asked Maan to call her when he reaches 

this is a start.....

continue soon 

Star Commentor Award (Part 60)

Winners:   Alamelu, , sanum23

Runner Ups: Creampuff, Taahir004

Special Mention:  khwaishfan,Kkiran

Early Bird Award (For readers having first 3 comments):  NeenaDd,Creampuff, Taahir004

Congratulations to all the winners

-~-

Originally posted by UmaDevi97

Part 60

Congratulations on the new thread Di... Now of to the comments.... 

Arrgh.... Yeh dono mujhe pagal bana denge.... Dimag karab hogai kya dono ko... Dono bohot hi confused hai aur saath me humme bhi confuse kar rahi hai akhir kya chate hai yeh dono ek dusre se.... Mujhe aisi gussa aa rahi hai ki agar yeh dono meri hath miljai toh dono ki kaan kich kar mandir me leja ke shadi karwa dungi.... Dono ek dusre se phas jate na tab akal aayegi....

Feelings hai dono ko lekin dono ki muh pe moothiyan hai ki agar khola na sab ke sab zameen par gir jathi hai... Huh... Kabhi suhdarenge nahi.... Ab mujhe yeh confusion horahi hai ki dono ki bulb jala hai ki nahi...? Geet toh bulb hi nahi woh bilkul tube light hai.... Ab hi baat suljhane ki vajai aur uljah raki hai.... Eeeh... Yeh dono bilkul jalebhia hai ek dum thedi ab shadi me jaake kya hal hogi dono ki pata nahi.... 😤 ab dono ne hum aapke hai kaun ki vibes de rahe hai.... 🤦‍♀...🤗

🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37This was so funny

Originally posted by Creampuff

Part 61 

Interesting update di !! 

These two are definitely acting like a couple while telephone tagging messages. But 🤫 shhhh they don’t know this yet 😆 Yup bilkul chup, inko pata naa chale

Interesting how maan asked mona to take geet shopping & I love how he sent geet his credit card. I liked how Mona reassured geet  , she seems easygoing , fun & nice . I think Mona already knows geet’s importance in maan’s life ....... maybe now she can explain it to geet or better yet write it down in that stupid book that she gets all her info from 😆 hahahaha yeh acha idea hai

The destination wedding sounds exciting , seaplane ride & all !!! 

Now it is time for geet to meet his cousins ...... curious how all that will pan out ?? Is maan’s mother going to be there as well ??  Nahi, his mom wont be there. Pata karke hi aaya hai

Thank you for update 🤗

Originally posted by Alamelu

Like this Mona. She definitely put geet at ease including using the CC.  Why did maan not want to come shopping?  You will know the reason soon Which man would like it right. Also maybe if he came geet might not have let him Shop for her ye bhi hai

gold digger. Lol

Cousins of maan interesting people. 

Wonder what their conversations with her will be like. Hmm read on for more