Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

Blast from the past?

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Looks like the story's taking a detour with the blast from the past! I guess they needed to come up with something for now while some of the cast remains in quarantine. I'm kinda liking this because we will see more of Raghav and Pallavi and less of the Deshmukhs.

Edited by inlieu - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NESRIA thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: inlieu

Looks like the story's taking a detour with the blast from the past! I guess they needed to come up with something for now while some of the cast remains in quarantine. I'm kinda liking this because we will see more of Raghav and Pallavi and less of the Deshmukhs.

Whose past ???

But i guess we all dont mind some extra raghav and pallavi

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, some new track suddenly. But looks interesting. Yes RR wants to get her out of Hyderabad. They should have softened it a bit today. When she said she has to go out of city for a few days and seeing her dull face..RR could have had a monologue..Isko kya hogaya..hamesha she is in tashan mode, today in bheegi billi mode..

I am disappointed a bit, the full on costume didnt get used..he was looking hot in the black..

NESRIA thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: BlueJayFire

Yes, some new track suddenly. But looks interesting. Yes RR wants to get her out of Hyderabad. They should have softened it a bit today. When she said she has to go out of city for a few days and seeing her dull face..RR could have had a monologue..Isko kya hogaya..hamesha she is in tashan mode, today in bheegi billi mode..

I am disappointed a bit, the full on costume didnt get used..he was looking hot in the black..

We will get the sangeet dont worry

Actually im grateful the leads are safe or else ...

Edited by NESRIA - 3 years ago
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey by the way where is that precap where he away chocking ? I think due to some members infected with covid I think they changed the track? So in this track we may see more of raghavi scenes?

inlieu thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: BlueJayFire

Actually, I think Raghav was too eager to see her leave and was taking out his disappointment on her that the event was canceled and he couldn't see his mom and sister. It was kind of like the earlier episodes. I don't mind him blowing hot and cold because it shows that the demon and the angels fight within him all the time. 

LOL he didn't get the Abdullah deewana reference, such a well-written and enacted scene. What I'm curious to see is how he reacts after he sorts out the parcel issue/saves her from it. I wonder if he will ask how she feels about the death in the family or just ignore it and get on with business. 

I am still on the fence as to whether I want her to go join her family or not. If she's out of town Raghav will be bored and bindi waali aunty will be upto no good. On the other hand, her being sick might land her in hospital and make her unable to travel. I highly doubt they will film all the terwi scenes with a few members of the cast away for a bit. Or will it be like 13 din baad...?

Costume is a bit too bling for my taste but I'm sure he will come back wearing something even more awesome!

Edited by inlieu - 3 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: favjassi

Hey by the way where is that precap where he away chocking ? I think due to some members infected with covid I think they changed the track? So in this track we may see more of raghavi scenes?

Yeah I think they will park that scene and show some other stuff while some members are away. I like that they are not inventing something lame because we know that Raghav must have/had many enemies and a dark, mysterious past. It has to be explored anyway and I'm glad they are finding ways to reveal that bit by bit. 

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

About his past the one that caused the death of his brother and father will come out only after RaghVi are married.

What I it was some lusty aunty wanted to use Raghav but sanskari baccha called her out

Furious she put allegations that Raghav misbehave she must be from a reputed sanskari family so people believed her. 

Bomb

I think Raghav yelled stop so she will

He might just tell her give the mine in my hand you don't put money on the table it's not.respectful.

Bomb ka nahi bolega. 

I'm liking this track

Covid ka satyanaash jaaye

We will get more RaghVi scenes so thanks makers.

The precap I think she mustbhave got out because she was not feeling well near a hospital forgot her id in the cab.

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Will we get Raghav run and hold Pallu's hand twirl and hug.

Blast hua toh uss ka ghar damage hoga na.

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: inlieu

Actually, I think Raghav was too eager to see her leave and was taking out his disappointment on her that the event was canceled and he couldn't see his mom and sister. It was kind of like the earlier episodes. I don't mind him blowing hot and cold because it shows that the demon and the angels fight within him all the time. 

LOL he didn't get the Abdullah deewana reference, such a well-written and enacted scene. What I'm curious to see is how he reacts after he sorts out the parcel issue/saves her from it. I wonder if he will ask how she feels about the death in the family or just ignore it and get on with business. 

I am still on the fence as to whether I want her to go join her family or not. If she's out of town Raghav will be bored and bindi waali aunty will be upto no good. On the other hand, her being sick might land her in hospital and make her unable to travel. I highly doubt they will film all the terwi scenes with a few members of the cast away for a bit. Or will it be like 13 din baad...?

Costume is a bit too bling for my taste but I'm sure he will come back wearing something even more awesome!

pallu will not go anywhere... as there are few member so now the track focus is on these two n sulu ka crap.... bs o khi nhi jayegi aae will ask not come aisa dikhayenge n she will stay so that we get no disturbance scene of raghu pallu while she end up saving his life...hayee meri imagination☺️☺️☺️...