Being Holmes T21 (Finale + Winner pg 51) - Page 75

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Ariyatogether

I didnt read all of them until Zeal insisted me to tell top 5😆Nd my fav ones😆

Why did you mention 9th one was Alexia?😅

Originally posted by Alexia_Wilson

I know but what's better having laptop with a black screen warning of replacing battery or not having a laptop which gets its battery replaced?

there is no hurry girl...we can wait🤗

waise bhi oppo is making him a sig anyway😆

thanks for mentioning me and sid in your speech how sweet❤️

Originally posted by Ariyatogether

I specifically mentioned i loved 13th theory🤣Then cooy pasted it too🤣

Why didn't I get this??

Would have not made me so insecure 🤧

Originally posted by Zeal17

Tune mujhe stress karte nhi dekha? 😱

I have many times 

At times only Infront of me 

But Tu itna confident hota hai at times issliye bhul jaati hun

Originally posted by Beautyful_Mess

I couldn’t tag more than five. 😵🤬

Kifuuuuuu🤗

That was such a sweet speech and believe me I dont know what else to say to you but I am so grateful to Shreya that I got to meet you again in this game😳

Originally posted by hasini009

Kiffla, the Owl❤️🤗

rulaoge kya?😭

I still remember our first interaction. SRK deewani made a wrong poll topic and came into my radar.  main tere peeche aur tum mere peeche. too much fun. When you told me ‘ILU’ ek pal ke liye darr gayi thi and said I’m taken. I thought you were a boy then🤣

and after that no stopping. GG, BW chit chat, our own Pagal World, and hamara temporary ghar basana on Chat Club......❤️🤣

par mujhe ye nahi pata tha ki hamara choti si innocent Ullu aka Pauhaulic itna intelligent banegi and trophy bhi jeetegi❤️ 

I’m so happy for you Kiffla. Stay happy forever and ever🤗

and haan, time pe so jao. tabhi Ashutosh ki sweet dreamz aayega☺️😈

and I know tum Ullu/Owl reference bhul gaye honge. yaad karne ki koshish karo.😛😆

I can NEVER EVER forget any of what you have just mention Hasini. You guys were, are and will always be what I cherish most about Indian forums regardless how much time passes. Those years and it’s memories are imprinted in my mind and heart forever. 😭😭😭💓💓💓💓💓

Don’t remind me about the Pagal world otherwise I’m going to cry sachi 😭😭😭 I miss that place more than anything else on this forum. 😭😭😭

Bold: OMG, you still remember that?? 🤣🤣🤣

And yes, I’m still very much the always confused soul. Ask anyone here. 🤣🤣 I just get lucky with these games. 😒😂😂

^^ There is a reason this guy is my best friend. 🤣🤣

Amazing speeches🤓 maine bola tha I'm not good at giving them.. 🥴 bakiyo ke butterscotch chocolate speeches ke samne meri vanilla ice cream lg rhi hai.

Be unique and give speech about non participants rather than participants. It will be easier🤣

And here before I saw the results I felt that I was stupid to make a bored Sherlock kill Emil in his boredom 

Because no offence Emil you aren't good entertainment

Why did you mention 9th one was Alexia?😅

Coz Alexia said she came up wid some interesting one😆I thought it was 9th😆Koi baat nhi Alexia ki ho tumhari ho ek hi baat hai u guys r tom nd jerry🤣

Originally posted by Alexia_Wilson

Why didn't I get this??

Would have not made me so insecure 🤧

It was midnight😆If i knw its ur i would tag u😆