Elinuh thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So what are your thoughts on the ending? I feel like it was too rushed and rags and soumya’s death were too lame, they could have made it better but at least we got a good ending. Do you think Ekta will make another Naagin show in the future again?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I want this franchise to end now. For good. Only s1 was engaging and s2 was a repeat of s1 with daughter replacing mother as protagonist but plot was same. Avenge the death of parents. S3 was interesting for a bit but that also got ridiculous after a while. S4 had an interesting premise and would have been great if Jasmine’s character was also a Naagin but God knows what khichdi the makers brewed and even Nia couldn’t save the show. Even before the pandemic struck it became ridiculous. S5 I never watched much but given it had seasoned actors I am sure it wasn’t half as bad. But this new season was ridiculous from episode 1. Won’t blame the actors here but the storyline was weak. And it got more and more hilarious with it’s weird twists. I saw a post or two on the ending and yes it got a happy end. But Rehan and Priya barely know each other to fall in love. So for me it’s far fetched. Just put an end to this franchise and come up with something that’s new. Something not related to it altogether and with a good cast and good storyline. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Made a separate thread on it so copy pasting from there...

So finally Kuch To Hai ended. I would be lying if I say I am extremely happy with the ending. Truth to be told, half the time my reaction to this particular episode was WTH? 

Still, I would like to appreciate the makers for the ending they have provided. 

Priya’s grief over Rags or her short yet sweet bonding with Aru was good. I cracked up when she said - Bottle Mein Band Karna Chahti Ho? 

Not a big fan of Aru and Mini but they were given solid roles in the finale and they did good. 

Particularly want to appreciate Manini Mishra. Even with the weird VFX she made sure we understood she is an extremely manipulative villain. Pam and Rehan’s scene was good. If only they didn’t choose the cliched route of turning the mother into villain as always. 

The ending was funny. Priya saving Rehan, PriHan together defeating Pam and reconciling seemed weird to me but of course, they had to give us a happy ending. 

I can still understand Rehan’s confession but when and how did Priya fall in love with him? I am yet to process that. And can’t help but dread the fate of their future offspring. If Naagin & Cheel’s union was cursed then how will Naagin and Adi-Shaat’s kid turn out? Thankfully we don’t have to watch another season based on that so we can hope everything will fall into place magically. 

At the end, great job makers! You took a lot of wrong decisions still you deserve some appreciation for ending the show on a good note in such a short notice. Bravo! 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

I want this franchise to end now. For good. Only s1 was engaging and s2 was a repeat of s1 with daughter replacing mother as protagonist but plot was same. Avenge the death of parents. S3 was interesting for a bit but that also got ridiculous after a while. S4 had an interesting premise and would have been great if Jasmine’s character was also a Naagin but God knows what khichdi the makers brewed and even Nia couldn’t save the show. Even before the pandemic struck it became ridiculous. S5 I never watched much but given it had seasoned actors I am sure it wasn’t half as bad. But this new season was ridiculous from episode 1. Won’t blame the actors here but the storyline was weak. And it got more and more hilarious with it’s weird twists. I saw a post or two on the ending and yes it got a happy end. But Rehan and Priya barely know each other to fall in love. So for me it’s far fetched. Just put an end to this franchise and come up with something that’s new. Something not related to it altogether and with a good cast and good storyline. 

Same Thoughts 👍🏼 For Now This Franchise need Break and Later Proper Come back 😎

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vinnas

Same Thoughts 👍🏼 For Now This Franchise need Break and Later Proper Come back 😎

No come back dear 🤣 a new series that has nothing to do with this universe. No continuation of this. Please put an end to this saga.

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

No come back dear 🤣 a new series that has nothing to do with this universe. No continuation of this. Please put an end to this saga.

🤣🤣 arre who wants this 😆😉 S1⭐️,2,3,5 mein thoda Entertainment hai 😳 .mehnat  kare toh aage bhi kuch desakty hai before it turn its Worse Phase🤪 this tym garentee it take tym😆 due to No Granted Trps 😛 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Made a separate thread on it so copy pasting from there...

So finally Kuch To Hai ended. I would be lying if I say I am extremely happy with the ending. Truth to be told, half the time my reaction to this particular episode was WTH? 

Still, I would like to appreciate the makers for the ending they have provided. 

Priya’s grief over Rags or her short yet sweet bonding with Aru was good. I cracked up when she said - Bottle Mein Band Karna Chahti Ho? 

Not a big fan of Aru and Mini but they were given solid roles in the finale and they did good. 

Particularly want to appreciate Manini Mishra. Even with the weird VFX she made sure we understood she is an extremely manipulative villain. Pam and Rehan’s scene was good. If only they didn’t choose the cliched route of turning the mother into villain as always. 

The ending was funny. Priya saving Rehan, PriHan together defeating Pam and reconciling seemed weird to me but of course, they had to give us a happy ending. 

I can still understand Rehan’s confession but when and how did Priya fall in love with him? I am yet to process that. And can’t help but dread the fate of their future offspring. If Naagin & Cheel’s union was cursed then how will Naagin and Adi-Shaat’s kid turn out? Thankfully we don’t have to watch another season based on that so we can hope everything will fall into place magically. 

At the end, great job makers! You took a lot of wrong decisions still you deserve some appreciation for ending the show on a good note in such a short notice. Bravo! 

Manini is fab actress. She was amazing in naamkarann