Shaadi Mubarak

Pracheen Chauhan & Shweta Gulati joins SM !!!

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I feel maybe she is replacement of foorti after leap... Just a guess..

I hope we get some article or star plus starts promoting SM.. it needs promotion badly for boasting TRPs...

ratibob007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: -PD-

I feel maybe she is replacement of foorti after leap... Just a guess..

I hope we get some article or star plus starts promoting SM.. it needs promotion badly for boasting TRPs...

I don't think that she is Furti's replacement.

Shweta's character will be the new one and Pracheen will play her husband part.

And most probably they will have an encounter with Preeti and they will help her and she will stay with them.

Edited by ratibob007 - 3 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Actually rati posted an insta story with these two and removed immediately because in that story rati said after losing my memory I am staying with them (something like that she said).. 

It reveals the track so maybe PH asked her to take it down...

Ritz_kt thumbnail

Will she loose her memory.....🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐... ????????????????????    As doctor said that patient might loose their memory after the operation.........🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐i guess we will see ..... after loosing her memory kt will help preeti in regaining her memory.... and it may be possible.... we see that shaadi mubarak their business is facing loss.... as preeti was not there to help kt..... so when preeti will regain her memory..... they will give new start to their office...😅😅😅😅😴😅😴😅😅

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: -PD-

Actually rati posted an insta story with these two and removed immediately because in that story rati said after losing my memory I am staying with them (something like that she said).. 

It reveals the track so maybe PH asked her to take it down...

Lol Rati gave the hint about memory loss in her story but she didn’t delete the story story immediately.. it was there for good 6-7 hours lol 😆... she posted it at 2:30 am india time lol. I watched it right when she posted it. Usko dant padh gayi hogi, she revealed the upcoming track haha. Phir she deleted. 

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago