Kyun Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye

Kunal Jaisingh to be paired opposite Gracy Goswami in KUDCA

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Arreh koi bolo unhe there is someone called Radha, Amrit se kyun chipkana hai? 🤔 KJS is a brilliant actor ❤️ 

Actor Kunal Jaisingh, who shot to fame as Omkara Singh Oberoi in Ishqbaaaz, which also featured Nakuul Mehta, Surbhi Chandna, Shrenu Parikh, Leenesh Mattoo and Mansi Srivastava, is all set to join the cast of Kyu Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye. The period love story features Gracy Goswami and Zaan Khan in lead roles. Kunal will enter the show as the new hero opposite Gracy.

Informs a source associated with the show, “Amrit (Gracy) and Randhir (Zaan), who were all set to tie the knot, have been torn apart following a feud. According to the current track, Farooq (Gaurav Sharma) kidnaps Amrit and her two sisters, played by Anchal Sahu and Pranali Rathod. We felt the time was right to introduce a new hero, which would result in a love triangle between him, Gracy and Zaan. We approached Kunal for the part, as he seems to fit the bill perfectly. While the actor is yet to sign on the dotted line, he is on board with us. He has also done a mock shoot with us and is expected to commence the shoot soon.”

Talking about the new character, the source adds, “He is a self-destructive and brooding guy. He has led a difficult life so far and the challenges that he has faced at every step has made him what he has become today.”

Set in the 1947 pre-Independence era, the show also features Shagun Pandey, Kanika Maheshwari, Yash Tonk and Vaishnavi MacDonald. Kyu Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye is all set to go in for a time leap and the new storyline will focus on life post Independence. It will now be set in Delhi.

Despite repeated attempts, we couldn’t reach Kunal for comment. The actor was last seen in Pavitra Bhagya.

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

WTH😈 according to ..Ek haat chod raha tha ,dusra tham raha hai toh shouldn't he be opp Radha.

Tomorrow we will come to kno Brij ka kya hua

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Actually when the show was in nascent stage (before complete cast selection), it was said in a FB article that Pranali and Zaan are to be paired i.e Radha and Randheer. But when the promos come out, I felt that the article was wrong. But now it looks like Kunal is to be paired with Gracy and Zaan with Pranali. Even Brij's role seems to get over (though not confirmed)

Lee_14 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: InsaneSoul08

Actually when the show was in nascent stage (before complete cast selection), it was said in a FB article that Pranali and Zaan are to be paired i.e Radha and Randheer. But when the promos come out, I felt that the article was wrong. But now it looks like Kunal is to be paired with Gracy and Zaan with Pranali. Even Brij's role seems to get over (though not confirmed)

Radha and Randheer😳,after the phata photo ,many were expecting Radha and Randheer to be siblings.

I am sure they won't pair Radha and Randheer

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Lee_14

Radha and Randheer😳,after the phata photo ,many were expecting Radha and Randheer to be siblings.

They won't show Amrit to fall for this guy, may be he will be for Radha. KJS and Gracy will be such an odd pairing. He is some 13 years older to her. Also there is a big height difference between them. He and Pranali will look good together.

Edited by ananya3129 - 3 years ago
Lee_14 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ananya3129

They won't show Amrit to fall for this guy, may be he will be for Radha. 

hope he is for Radha only.

Sshesha thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Lee_14

Hoping the same.

Sshesha thumbnail

If KJ is entering the show, I'm excited to see his look as it is a periodic show...

MochaQueen thumbnail

Not a fan of him but if hes entering the show he should be paired with Radha rather than Amrit😡

also I thought the leads were Amrit, Radha and Vashma? Why is Amrit and Randheer couple being given more importance than VashmAy?

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Not a fan of him but if hes entering the show he should be paired with Radha rather than Amrit😡

also I thought the leads were Amrit, Radha and Vashma? Why is Amrit and Randheer couple being given more importance than VashmAy?

Because SSP is obsessed with Amrit 🤷 KJS and Gracy konse angle se couple dikhenge inhe? 😡 Mere VashmAY ka Kya hoga?