khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Magnificent VM.... lovely song..... 

you are really talented 😊👏

Ap06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow your VMs are really awesome 👏! You have incorporated the Pallu-Raghu dynamics and emotions with the songs really well! Nice effects too! Keep it up and keep updating 👍🏼! Do you have Youtube links to share, as some of my friends dont have twitter accounts.

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

This so amazing and so underrated. More and more people should watch this and appreciate your talent. 

Lovely edit 👏

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

this is so beautiful❤️❤️ I had request for you... if you get time plz make vm for today ointment scene when raghu comes with full fresh and changed cloths.

song: adnan sami- ek ajnabi sa ehsaas dil me jagaye

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Wow so beautiful 😍😍😍

Thank you dear 🤗

Originally posted by: NESRIA

Nice work , smiley42

Thank you nesria 🤗

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Magnificent VM.... lovely song..... 

you are really talented smiley1smiley32

Thank you so much 🤗

Originally posted by: Nirvana06

Wow your VMs are really awesome 👏! You have incorporated the Pallu-Raghu dynamics and emotions with the songs really well! Nice effects too! Keep it up and keep updating 👍🏼! Do you have Youtube links to share, as some of my friends dont have twitter accounts.

Thank you so much it means alot to me 🤗 and i dont have any YT or insta accounts 😭😭 if possible as your friend to just watch it on google or chrome without signing twitter you still watch it i guess

Originally posted by: __VIHU

This so amazing and so underrated. More and more people should watch this and appreciate your talent. 

Lovely edit smiley32

Thank you so much for liking and appreciating my work 🤗 this means alot to me

Originally posted by: ImHemangi

this is so beautiful❤️❤️ I had request for you... if you get time plz make vm for today ointment scene when raghu comes with full fresh and changed cloths.

song: adnan sami- ek ajnabi sa ehsaas dil me jagaye

Thank you so much 🤗 and that ointment scene future mein aayega kuch 😃 i havent seen todays episode sham ko dekhungi seems like aajke episode me hai woh scene hope i remember to make vm on that song as i hardly came here

Ap06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

Thank you so much it means alot to me 🤗 and i dont have any YT or insta accounts 😭😭 if possible as your friend to just watch it on google or chrome without signing twitter you still watch it i guess

I used to make VMs long back, so I can understand the creative thought process that goes into it and your efforts and creativity is very evident, especially the way you have incorporated the dialogues without disturbing the lyrics 👍🏼. 

If you get time it will be a good idea to open a Youtube account as more people will view it there, as usually people go to Youtube to watch these couple videos so while searching they will find your videos too which they will definitely enjoy 👍🏼!

Edited by Nirvana06 - 3 years ago