Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Is it Ranjan who drives bulldozer in this scene while saving himself from bullets?

In 3rd episode, CM said to Ranjan instead of solving case they gave another dead body. Which person being killed he was talking about? Was he the man who was hitting bullets on bulldozer or some other in previous episodes I don't remember?

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Juhi_04

Is it Ranjan who drives bulldozer in this scene while saving himself from bullets?

In 3rd episode, CM said to Ranjan instead of solving case they gave another dead body. Which person being killed he was talking about? Was he the man who was hitting bullets on bulldozer or some other in previous episodes I don't remember?

Yeah.

I think he referred the person who was killed in the Godown which was shown in first scene of Episode 2.

And the person who was firing bullets flew off with helicopter from that building.

This content was originally posted by-MusicOfTheHeart

Yeah.

I think he referred the person who was killed in the Godown which was shown in first scene of Episode 2.

And the person who was firing bullets flew off with helicopter from that building.

Ohh that one. He was killed by villains. I thought CM said that one of the cops killed a person.

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Juhi_04

Ohh that one. He was killed by villains. I thought CM said that one of the cops killed a person.

Par CM sahab ko ye baat samajh kaha aata haiπŸ˜†

And he's with the villain so he'll understand yet not understand thisπŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by-MusicOfTheHeart

Par CM sahab ko ye baat samajh kaha aata haiπŸ˜†

And he's with the villain so he'll understand yet not understand thisπŸ˜†

Love the way Ranjan uski bajaata hai especially that BP and namak lineπŸ˜†πŸ€£.