•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

I can't write without songs, or music even. So, what are the songs/themes/tunes you think work well for Darsh and Nandini. Please add them to the list-

1. Aapki Nazron ne Samjha (of course)

2. Raabta (Because they do have 'raabta/connection' kehte hain khuda na iss jahan mein sabhi ke liye kisi na kisi ko hai banya kisi ke liye, and we are made to believe that's the type of relation the two are going to share)

3. Kaabil Hoon (I don't know why I was reminded of it. I think it's because VJ mentioned he revisited Kaabil to pick up the body language of blind)

4. Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai- II (Nandini’s respect for Darsh ji, emphasis on ji, convinced me to put it in here, because it’s genuine, the manner in which she didn’t let Rajvee bow before her for checking the anklets. That’s what she feels for Rawals, but if multiply it, is what she appears to hold for her saviour Darsh ji, that’s another thing Gyaan Kumar was the saviour but the respect existed for Darsh ji)

5. O Re Piya (the feels, the feels, the feels, I can imagine Darsh and Nandini conversing near ghat to it)

6. Jitni Dafa by Aishwarya Pandi (As in the promos, Nandini staring at Darsh from the sidelines… uff!)

7. Mere Liye Tum Kaafi Ho (Subjected to what I have imagined for Darshni)

8. Shayad (Subjected to what I have imagined for Darshni)

9. Hawa Banke (If you listen its beginning, tu chand main zameen sa, tu barish ki boond main ret sa)

10. Kiston from Roohi (Aasan kiston mein tu pyaar kar... Love in easy installments, it sums up what I have in mind when I think of a love story for Darsh and Nandini)

11. Hawayein (It's a song from Darsh's perspective for me, at least when once his initial resolve to not get in a relationship is over, go with the flow or take one step at a time)

12. Tum Se Hi (This one is for them dating in whichever universe, because it's far cry in the canon)

13. Meri Tum Ho (How? No one knows but ummeed meri na thi vo asara hai bani, manzil jo meri na thi vo justuju hai bani 😃 I am listening it for first time and I can't stop grinning)

14. Darkhaast (Tu meri baahon mein duniya bhula de... Jo ye lamhaat hain ye, bade hi khaas hain ye, tu meri baahon mein duniya bhula de... Rahon mein mere sath chal tu, thame mere hath chal tu, waqt jitna bhi haasil saara mere naam kar tu... Armaan hai ye, I should stop now or else I will end up writing the lyrics to entire song but emphasis on italics, it suits them. My initial idea was of imagining a vm with an intense hug scene which is bound to happen sometime in future but then it came and I was sold. Since, I struggle with titles and one I considered for a long time for them was 'By Your Side' because Darsh said, he wants koi jo uske saath chale, sambhale wala nahi chahiye)

15. Sukoon Mila (I am going by the recommended for the playlist. Not disappointed as of now)

16. Jashn-E-Bhaaraa (Do I even qualify to comment on this?)

17. Ab Mujhe Raat Din (Whenever I listen raat-din together in any song, I am reminded of it and ever since Gayatri Di shared Raat Din Tere Khayal my heart is stuck on it)

18. Tip Tip Barsa Paani  (Don't. Ask... Imagine this, after marriage, it's their first rain and Nandini goes either to terrace or balcony because she wants to enjoy it by getting herself drenched, Darsh is apprehensive, 'Beemar pad jaogi.' But then, Nandini pulls him in the rain, both are in white, now his hand on her waist because he grasped on to it while stumbling, so?)

19. Ab Hain Neend Kise Ab hain Chain Kahan (Subjected to what I have imagined for Darshni, but since it won't make an appearance there, it's the song as both their families agreed to their wishes of getting married, marriage day is fixed and two of them are waiting for it gin-gin days)

20. Har Ek Muskurahat Muskan Nahi Hoti (This isn't for Darsh or Nandini but Shobhit)

21. Qafirana (Playe for DarshNi, 26 March 2021)

22. Mere Hath mein (Topic Name of Bhavana Di)

22. Mujhe Tumse (I added it a few days back but it's lines are apt now, fandom going keh do-keh do dil mein kya hai, Darsh replying mujhe tumse mohabbat hai magar mein keh nahi sakta)

23. Dhoka Dhadi (Dil ye dhoka dhadi kar dega soch na tha, itni ye gadbadi kar dega socha na tha, aise mushkil khadi kar dega socha na tha)

Will add later as something comes to my mind, you can find the playlist on spotify, it’s named Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha.

Ps- I only know English and Hindi, and I am unfairly partial to Bollywood. At the same time, music doesn't have a language, so, don't refrain from sharing whatever you have in mind. And it's fine if there’s nothing, I myself am going to struggle with it until I find an apt analogy to understand what Darshni is.

Edited by 999loveyourself - 2 years ago

Nice dear

Sorry I don’t know much of bollywood/English 

I used to follow till 90s and early 2000s (mainly melodies) later stopped listening 

Will definitely check them out

Originally posted by Swetyz

Nice dear

Sorry I don’t know much of bollywood/English 

I used to follow till 90s and early 2000s (mainly melodies) later stopped listening 

Will definitely check them out

I do consider that to be golden era of music. If you find something, do share it with us.

Will soon post some playlist for DarshNi.

Till then Reserving the post😆

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

Will soon post some playlist for DarshNi.

Till then Reserving the post😆

So, what genre/artist/era you follow?

Might give me some idea to add something.

Edited by 999loveyourself - 3 years ago

Originally posted by 999loveyourself

So, what genre/artist/era you follow?

Might give me some idea to add something.

I like 90's music and early 2000 as swetyz said. Ever green songs for me.

And yes I like Selena gomez , Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, demi Lovato, Jennifer Lopez and I think many more from Bollywood also😆

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

I like 90's music and early 2000 as swetyz said. Ever green songs for me.

And yes I like Selena gomez , Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, demi Lovato, Jennifer Lopez and I think many more from Bollywood also😆

Time to turn on their radios.

Pehli nasha song when Nandu first falls in love 

Raat din tere khayal aane lage may be when Nandu leaves and Darsh recognizes his love for her

Both songs not in near future 

Tanha dil (shaan) for ex GF saga

Edited by Swetyz - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Swetyz

Pehli nasha song when Nandu first falls in love (We are talking about old version right? I might just end up adding both, because new one has Jubin Nautiyal and Palak Muchhal and I am Jubin obsessed after dil chahte ho ya jaan chahte ho) 

Raat din tere khayal aane lage may be when Nandu leaves and Darsh recognizes his love for her (added)

Both songs not in near future (Can't stop me from dreaming )

Tanha dil (shaan) for ex GF saga (added)

Thank you for sharing!