DarshNi OS: Unexpected Encounter

Posted: 3 years ago

Hey Everyone! I have been watching Aapki Naron Ne Samjha and I really like the concept. I don't know if anyone wrote anything on them yet or not but here is something I imagined on the main characters, Darsh and Nandini. I hope you all like it. Enjoy:

Rajvi came to call Darsh for lunch when she saw him playing with the anklet of the girl he saved. Seeing him smile at the anklet sound, she felt herself smiling too. She started wondering who could be the girl. Darsh might not admit it, but he definitely feels some sort of connection to the girl. That’s why he has been holding onto the anklet and smiling all the time. 

“Darsh, come, it’s time for lunch.” She called him out and lead him to the dining room. Everyone was about to sit when the maid came in and told them that a girl is here to meet Darsh. This made everyone curious and they followed Darsh to the living area. 

Nandini was waiting for Darsh so that she could return his phone to him when she saw the guy who saved her from the whirlpool and called her materialistic. “Tum?” She was shocked and confused to see him here. “What are you doing here?” she asked. Darsh recognized her voice immediately and was surprised to find her here. 

“11 Hazar ka TV?” he called out to confirm it is indeed her. “What? What kind of name is this?” Nandini looked mad hearing him. Darsh chuckled and asked, “What are you doing here?” Nandini remembered why she came here and said, “I came to return Darsh’s phone to him, it somehow came inside my milk container.”

Rajvi started wondering if this is the girl when Darsh spoke, “Ok, give it to me then.” She saw Nandini shake her head and say, “No, why should I give it to you? I am going to give it to him directly. What if you steal it?” She then murmured, “Lafanga” but everyone was able to hear it. They were amused to see this girl calling a blind person lafanga whereas Rajvi was surprised to know this was the same girl Darsh was talking about. 

Shobit laughed and said, “He is Darsh only. Don’t you know?” Nandini was shocked to know that the person she called lafanga was Darsh. She gulped nervously and silently gave the phone to him who put it in his pocket. That’s when she saw a half of her anklet was hanging from his pocket. “Haww, that is my anklet. I have been looking for it for so long. Why do you have it? Tumne mera payal churaiya?” Nandini asked angrily. Pehle lafanga baji, or phir chori! Yeh to bara badmash nikla. 

She didn’t realize that she thought out aloud and everyone tried to control their laughter. This girl is something else. She doesn’t even know that Darsh is blind and it amused them to see how she is thinking of Darsh as a normal person who is capable of doing these things. Rajvi got mad hearing her call her son a lafanga and now a chor but then she remembered Darsh’s words. This girl actually sees Darsh as a normal person. 

“11 Hazar ka TV,” Darsh started to speak but was cut off by Nandini who said, “Nandini, my name is Nandini, and call me by that only." Nandini, Darsh thought with a smile, beautiful name. “Nandini, I didn’t steal it. When I pulled you out from the pit and you left, I found it on the ground and kept it with me,” Darsh explained smilingly. Nandini widened her eyes, he was the one who saved me? He saved me two times and I said so many things to him. 

“Waise, mujhe thank you nahi mila ab tak,” Darsh spoke teasingly. “I did say thank you before.” Even though Nandini was grateful to him, she is not going to say it because he also called her greedy. “Arey, that was for before, I want a thank you for yesterday too.” Nandini made a face and said, “Thank you, ab aur nahi milega.” Darsh laughed and said, “Let’s see.”

“By the way, you seem to be a good person, always going around helping people, toh phir lafanga giri kyu karte ho?” Nandini didn’t think it made sense. “You are thinking wrong. How can Bhai be lafanga? He can’t see,” Shobit said to clear the misunderstanding. “Oh yes, he was wearing black sunglasses at night, but it doesn’t mean he wasn’t able to see anything at all,” Nandini remembered how weird it was for him to wear sunglasses at night. 

What the? Is this girl actually not understanding that Bhai is blind? Shobit was amused at her oblivion. “No, I meant to say he can’t see anything at all. He is blind,” Shobit said in clear words. Nandini was shocked. What? How is this possible? He can’t see? Nandini couldn’t believe it. 

“Kya bakwas hai yeh? Are you trying to prank me?” Nandini was somewhat mad at Shobit for trying to fool her. She looked at Darsh who was looking absolutely normal to her. “No, he is not pranking, it is true. My son is blind for the last 3 years.” Rajvi confirmed what Shobit said.

Nandini shook her head not being able to believe it. “You are telling me the person who jumped into a river, climbed onto my boat, saved me from getting sucked into a whirlpool, also pulled me out of a pit, and saved me from the humiliation, is blind. Have you all gone crazy?” Nandini shouted in confusion.

Everyone was shocked to know that Darsh saved her from a whirlpool. Rajvi couldn’t believe that her son jumped into a river without thinking anything, just to save this girl. And he didn’t even tell her. She saw Nandini thinking something and said, “Maybe he is lying to you.” 

Nandini went closer to Darsh to check his eyes when one of her sandals broke. She was about to fall when Darsh caught her and pulled her upwards. His one hand was holding her hand and the other was on her waist while her hands were on his shoulders. Her face was so close to his that she was lost looking at his features while Darsh was lost in the sparks he felt touching her. 

Everyone was shocked to see them like that. They saw how instinctively Darsh held her from falling down and how he pulled her close. Rajvi was happy seeing them and started thinking about how would they make it as a couple. 

Nandini came to her senses and said, “See, even now he just saved me from falling down. How can he be blind?” Darsh laughed listening to her. This girl is a unique piece. She is not willing to believe that he is blind. He felt something different with her. “It’s true Nandini. I am blind. It’s been my truth for 3 years,” Darsh told her softly after he took his hands off her. 

Nandini doesn’t know why but she felt her eyes moistened knowing it. “I am sorry, I misunderstood you.” Darsh shook his head and said, “Don’t be, it’s not your fault. In fact, thank you, you thought of me as a normal person. Otherwise, sabko to mujhme kami nazar ati hai.” He smiled sadly. 

“Tumhe kami hokar bhi koi kami nahi hai. With or without vision, you are still a good person, I understood at least that. And the people who can’t see that, they are blind, unme kami hai.” Everyone was amazed listening to her words. She still thinks of him as a good person without any flaws. Rajvi smiled because finally, she found someone who thinks the same as her. 

Nandini thought something and said teasingly, “Waise, I am still going to call you lafanga.” Darsh frowned, “Kyu?” “Because you called me 11 Hazar ka Tv, a materialistic girl so I will also call you lafanga.” Darsh laughed hearing her and said, “Ok, fair enough.”

This unexpected counter was going to lead to something more unexpectedly beautiful in between them. 

So this is it! I hope you all liked it. This is my first writing on them, so hopefully, it was ok. Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

P.S. Do they have a couple name?

See you soon!

Stay Safe. Stay Well. 

Edited by Anudia - 3 years ago

Lovely story ❤️👍🏼

Want more 😊

Lovely story dear

Wish it happened in the story 

Please continue dear

We want to read this version of Darshini love story 

Love this Nandini. She is perfect for Darsh

Edited by Swetyz - 3 years ago

Originally posted by A.Theepa

Lovely story ❤️👍🏼

Want more 😊

Thank You! 

😊

I will try. 

Originally posted by Swetyz

Lovely story dear

Wish it happened in the story 

Please continue dear

We want to read this version of Darshini love story 

Love this Nandini. She is perfect for Darsh

Thank You!

I thought similar would happen in the show but it ended up into something else.

This was a one-shot but I will try to post more like this. 

Yup, she doesn't see him any less than a normal person.

Originally posted by Anudia

Thank You!

I thought similar would happen in the show but it ended up into something else.

This was a one-shot but I will try to post more like this. 

Yup, she doesn't see him any less than a normal person.

This has more scope for ff too

We will look forward to read more of your beautiful stories 

Originally posted by Swetyz

This has more scope for ff too

We will look forward to read more of your beautiful stories 

I will see. 

Thank You!

Wow our first OS on DarshNI.

I must say it's very beautiful one.❤️

And here Nandini was started her non stop talk in front of whole family and all are enjoying hearing conversation. 

What a girl she is !

All are informing her that Darsh is blind but she can't accept to it. She is not believing at all.😆

It's good she can find Darsh absolutely perfect. I think because of this only Rajvi is really impressed with Nandini. I must say all the family members are impressed with her because of her simplicity her nature and her perception about blind person.

Very beautiful OS.

Please keep writing dear🤗

P.S. yes they have couple name that is DarshNi❤️

Wow!! Thats absolutely fabulous... 👏 👏 👏

The revelation that Darsh is blind plus Nandini refusing to believe that... and then that entire part about people's perspectives... absolutely loved that.

That portion where Nandini says that even though Darsh has a shortcoming (according to others) he still is perfect and the others who cannot see that are blind... That explains the gist of the theme. 

Absolutely loved it... ❤❤❤

PS. Just one thing... In 7th paragraph, last line instead of Darsh you wrote Vansh.

"This girl actually sees Vansh as a normal person." 

Originally posted by Nikita_99503

Wow!! Thats absolutely fabulous... 👏 👏 👏

The revelation that Darsh is blind plus Nandini refusing to believe that... and then that entire part about people's perspectives... absolutely loved that.

That portion where Nandini says that even though Darsh has a shortcoming (according to others) he still is perfect and the others who cannot see that are blind... That explains the gist of the theme. 

Absolutely loved it... ❤❤❤

PS. Just one thing... In 7th paragraph, last line instead of Darsh you wrote Vansh.

"This girl actually sees Vansh as a normal person." 

Thank You!

I just thought that it would be hard for me to believe too that person who was able to save her two times and jumped into a river is a blind person, so I pictured Nandini as that.

Yes, I just wished the makers portrayed it in a better way. And also, this is exactly how his mother thinks too. 

Yeah, my bad, I think it was auto typing and I didn't even notice it. I am trying to edit the part but I am not able to. 

Edited by Anudia - 3 years ago