Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

rash ka pati dekho dekho what is your wifey doing. 🤣 

Rash ka Pati has surrendered when its about KSG.🤪

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Hello hello hello AT 

My soul brother had come after 2019 😳 and we went to a restaurant for snacks and got free food and I did their advertisement also 

Yaya! 

Just few more days free then new session will start 😳 half online half offline so difficult to work 😭 elections on top of it next month till 12th May 😳 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Updated on Mar 22, 2021, 10:47 IST6 min read 63 Shares

Karan Singh Grover Talks About His Style Aesthetic & His Affinity Towards Post-Apocalyptic Fashion By Simran Arora

Karan Singh Grover Talks About His Style Aesthetic & His Affinity Towards Post-Apocalyptic Fashion

Photo: © Viral Bhayani (Main Image)

Karan Singh Grover has reigned over the TV industry for years now. 

With shows like Dill Mill Gayye where he essayed the role of a doctor to another show, Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi, he became a household name thanks to his stellar acting.

He's also featured in multiple reality TV shows and other shows like Teri Meri Love Stories and Dil Dosti Dance. This year, one of his shows Qubool Hai is back with a second season called Qubool Hai 2.0.

While his journey is worth looking at, his style statement has also evolved in the last couple of years. So, we caught up with Karan Singh Grover to learn more about his style aesthetic.

1. What is your personal style statement like? 

A mix of street and grunge elements. 

2. Who is your style icon? 

I don't particularly have a style icon that I take inspiration from. I like my sense of style quite a bit.  

However, I love Japanese designer Yohji Yamamoto's designs and his recent collaboration with Adidas for the Y-3 series. I also love the genre of post-apocalyptic clothing. 

3. What's your go-to date night outfit? 

My go-to date night outfit would depend on what my lady is wearing. I try and coordinate my outfit with hers, even though it's a little lame I think, it looks great.  

I'm not suggesting you should twin with your partner, but being in sync always makes a difference in the right way. 

4. One wardrobe staple that you can't do without? 

I have a lot of things in my wardrobe that I can't do without so it's a little tough to choose. Since you're asking for one, I would say definitely my wrist gear. 

View this post on Instagram

5. What's that one fashion trend you don't understand? 

I don't particularly dislike fashion trends, in fact, I tend to follow trends that most people don't. I don't think there's any trend out there that I don't understand. 

6. Boots or sneakers? 

You can't make me choose between both. My answer would always be, both. 

7. Can you talk about how costumes have changed on sets in the post-pandemic world? 

A style trend called the post-apocalyptic fashion trend has been there for the last couple of years.  

It only came into the mainstream recently with the pandemic. It already has elements like gloves and masks with the outfits. I think we're gravitating towards that trend more, this year. 

8. Can you talk about your tattoos? What meaning do they hold? 

I have eight tattoos in total.  

On my left shoulder, I have Archangel Michael slaying Lucifer and shoving him back down in the fires of hell. Lower on that arm, is a shiv ling with a trident and further lower is half a tattoo that completes on the right wrist.  

On the left side, the tattoo says, 'Anything but', and on the right side, it says 'ordinary'. On my right shoulder, I got my first tattoo, a dragon.  

When I first got the tattoo, I didn't really know why I got the dragon but it looked very nice to me. Now, I realise that Bipasha is my monkey, but she's also my dragon. That's what I call her, she breather fire. 

Anybody who tries to mess with me, I tell them to steer clear because I have a dragon with me. So, I guess, my past self already knew my future self.  

Then, on my right elbow, I have the binding seal of the seven Archangels. On my right forearm, I have a Buddhist chant inked.  

On my right forearm, I also have four words in Mandarin inked, these include peace, love, happiness, and success.  

On my right calf, I have a self-proclaimed designation, superstar in Japanese. 

https://www.mensxp.com/fashion/interviews/86583-karan-singh-grover-talks-about-his-style-aesthetic-his-affinity-towards-post-apocalyptic-fashion.html

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Karan Singh Grover Talks About How Filming Content Has Changed Over The Last 7 YearsBY SIMRAN ARORAUPDATED: MAR 23, 2021, 10:22 IST

Karan Singh Grover has always been a household name when it comes to Indian TV soaps. 

He established his name early on with shows like Dill Mill Gayye and popular reality TV shows. 

He entered the film industry with projects like Alone and Hate Story 3. Now, he's back with the second season of a show that was first shot in 2013. 

After a 7-year break, he talks about what has changed in the filming process across the industry and the storyline of the show in particular. 

© VIRAL BHAYANI

1. Can you talk about your role in Qubool Hai 2.0?

I play the role of a character that goes by the name Asad Ahmed Khan in Qubool Hai 2.0. It is an extension of the storyline that played out with my character in Qubool Hai a few years ago. 

The character is the same as the 2013 version of it. We've essentially picked up right where we left off. The story is about a guy who had to grow up very fast because his father left his family when he was very young. So, he had to start taking care of everything and everyone around him early on. 

He also struggled with an OCD ( obsessive-compulsive disorder) of keeping everything clean and neat around him. He needs his surroundings to be perfect. 

He is a world-champion shooter. He's won many old medals for India. He's a straight forward guy who has now been recruited by the Indian government as a spy. 

© VIRAL BHAYANI

2. What were your first impressions of the script?

It was quite exciting to hear about the script when I first started. I think it's a good mix of a lot of things. 

I like the fact that the characters are being used in a different universe. The story around them is quite intriguing and full of action. 

© VIRAL BHAYANI

3. How did you prepare for your role? How has your character changed since season 1?

The major preparation for the role was done when we previously shot the 2013 version of the script. 

There's a lot of hard work that went in, I learned a lot while preparing for that character. I think those learnings will stay with me forever. 

This time around, I had to learn rifle shooting that was Olympic-level shooting. I did two days of training at the shooting range. 

So, we were going a lot more in-depth for the show this time around as compared to the previous season. 

© VIRAL BHAYANI

4. You guys resumed after 9 years interim? How have things changed?

They say that the only thing constant is change. Change keeps happening, it's routine. 

I think things have changed for the better. The audience has evolved, so have the channels and the makers behind the scenes.  

© VIRAL BHAYANI

Not just for my show, but in general, there is a wider amount of content that is available for everyone to watch, creative people should be making the most of that. 

We should make sure we take advantage of the changing times to create really awesome stuff. 

Photo:© Viral Bhayani (Main Image)

https://www.mensxp.com/amp/entertainment/interviews/86676-karan-singh-grover-talks-about-how-filming-content-has-changed-over-the-last-7-years.html?__twitter_impression=true 

Rash111 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Watched again today.It felt the same as the first time. ❤️❤️

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rash111

Watched again today.It felt the same as the first time. ❤️❤️

had a super hard day. Working since 4pm finished off at 12am. And the heat doesn't help. When can we turn on the AC even can't even fall asleep due to heat it's already 37. Didn't have electricity from 12pm till 5pm and it's been a very hard day. :(

Ugh.

But knowing that you watched once again makes me feel happier. :) 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

I have a free day in today 

also I finished taking all the caps of Epi 3 and rewatched it ofc 

And 

Asad : Ammi pls calm down 

Dilshad : Nahi calm down nahi 😂😂😂😂😂 

🤣

WaqtZaya thumbnail