Posted: 3 years ago

Epi 2 Two hearts in a hotel part 2

First sher by Zoya Farooqi scaring daylights out of Asad Ahmed Khan 🤣

Qabr pe mere phool ki Jagan rakh ana jalebi

Qabr pe mere phool ki Jagan rakh ana jalebi

Plan A kaam nahi kiya toh kya huya mere pass hai Plan B 😎🤟

Asad - She's not with me. She is crazy.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also so endearing to hear Zoya call out Mister Khan Misssster Khaaaaan Misterrrr Khaaaaaaaan 🤣

And we come to know Asad "likes" to take care of his own things so much that he is paranoid about them being safe 😌

A quality that I admire so much, because I am like that, be it people or things, I love to take care of my stuff my peeps ❤️😊 and it irritates me to see people not caring about their stuff, as either they don't just care or they can buy another one. But again it's just me, and here Asad too!

Ms. Farooqui agar aapko kisi cheez ke khone ka darr nahi hai, kyuki aap uski care nahi karti. ~ Asad Ahmed Khan

The fear of loss.

Many may say Asad isn't yet the Husband material, but the person who takes care of his stuff so much, only one can image how much care he has for his family and will for his going to be wife!❤️😊

Also that gives insight, he has lost a lot in life and he has a fear of losing, things people game anything, which also why he though today has everything, yet he likes to keep everything safe and takes care of each and everything because he has the fear of loss. He must have lost everything at a certain age that he fears that he will again.

What you think I will fall in your arms?

Well, Universe does want that Zoya Madam 🤣

Ohh! Mujhe laga ap shaadi se bhag ke ayi hai! 😏

Asad's deadpan face 😂

Treat 😂

Make yourself... comfortable. 🤦‍♀️

Two hearts are finally in a hotel 😋

Waise, ek baat batao, how come Zoya's shoes do not have any mud on them? 😂

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Epi 2 : Two hearts in a Hotel (Part3) 

Mr Clean Freak AF vs Mis Messy AF

Welcome. You were missed.

How to frown lessons by Asad Ahmed Khan 😎🤟

Your head will spin!

Bechare ka already spin kar raha hai Zoya 🤣

The first eye roll, raise your hands if you got flash backs of Bajaj & Saurav Singhania 😏

Ayaan hota toh kehta, Bhaijaan Jasbaat something something? 🙈

Asad only has people like Zoya around him, be it his sister as messy as Zoya, his mother who keeps on talking like Zoya, or his coach, whose sense of humour is worse than Zoya. 😂🤣

I particularly loved Asad and his coach scenes 🤣 like he doesn't even need him but then he's there 🤣 only to do stuff not related to shooting or anything 🤣 best part even his coach keeps on eating like Zoya does 🤣

Hey there Sudhir Kohli 😏 I mean Keshav Kharti 🤣

Aren't you taking much interest in me?

It's called as good manners.

😝😂🤣

Really Zoya Madam? 😂🤣

I added that Sleeves part too because it was so hilarious 😂🤣 showing those loose sleeves was even more hilarious 🤣😂

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Epi 2 : Two hearts in a Hotel (Part4) 

* Main tera playing in BG *

Zoya ke dil mein seena misbehaving.

Waise pls praise my colouring pls do.

Nothing much to see here, just Asad Ahmed Khan taking his luggage out for an evening walk while looking like a Delish snacc. Looking extremely respectfully at you sir 

Farewell 1

This goodbye was very bittersweet? Like dark chocolate. She misunderstood him, he misunderstood her both irritated each other(dekho mera dil na bahut bada hai, nahi toh main kehti ki only Zoya irritated the af of Asad XD), yet this engimatic chivalrous man, had booked the room for Her, somehow finding a solution to her problems, until she found clarity of mind, and mental peace to go forward with her plans.also a onna sad note, that they both had to say bye to each other. They both wished if they knew a bit more, the longing for knowing each other a bit more, adds up to the bitter part. Rest everything was sweet about it.

Proof two : Asad is the one who decides for both of them though Zoya plans everything.

Dilshad has only one work, that is to be extremely worried about Asad 😏 and Asad like all naughty sons, just replies to her in mono syllables. 😏 Somethings don't change even in Alternative Universe!😂

The scene unfolds and somethings again didn't change even after 9years is that Asad and his mother, both are entangled in the same vicious circle of pain. Infact, interestingly, Asad's meet with Zoya is now a thing of past as same as Dilshad who again meets her past.

Zoya thought about "it" but Asad thought about that little tiny moment, when his mother questioned. When the most important person in you life asks you something, & you require to think before answering means... If Ayaan would have been here he would had replied -- Jasbaat something something 😏

But I don't understand what was the point of having the same old much hated storyline in a storyline of QH2? Makes zero sense. But I hope Dilshad doesn't make the same mistake like her former self. I sincerely hope.

Ab two hearts outside the hotel hogaya waise. 🤔

Pyaar hume kiss modd pe le aya 😂

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Bonus : Asad Ahmed Khan Exasperated 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

randoms

Facepalm version : Infinity Stone Bajaj Max Pro 🤣🤣🤣 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

https://youtu.be/3ECN8Xg8XzA the never have I ever video everyone waiting for. But the network was Terrible for the interviewer. 

Rash111 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Just look at this Handsome man. And then Keep on looking ......

Rash111 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-WaqtZaya

https://youtu.be/3ECN8Xg8XzA the never have I ever video everyone waiting for. But the network was Terrible for the interviewer. 

I own my Farts🤣🤣🤣

WaqtZaya thumbnail
aawaaradill thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

I know right 😂😂