WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Ok then I will just post all of it together in this thread from epi1  😋 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Hindustan Times News

Home / Entertainment / Web Series / Karan Singh Grover: Everything boils down to who the audience wants to watch

Karan Singh Grover: Everything boils down to who the audience wants to watchHe talks about TV actors transitioning to films, says one should follow the passion and if you have to work harder, do that and make it happen. “My work on TV is the star on my shoulder”.

By Kavita Awaasthi

PUBLISHED ON MAR 22, 2021 02:19 PM IST

Karan was recently seen with co-star Surbhi Jyoti in the web show Qubool Hai 2.0.

Karan Singh Grover may have graduated from the small screen to films, but the actor is proud of his beginnings and asserts, he will always “be a part of the industry”. “My work on TV is a star on my shoulder,” says Grover, adding, “I am glad I started with TV which gave me the kind of learning no other medium can. To be thrown into the frying pan, not knowing what will happen, is the shock treatment that worked for me to learn on the job. As an actor, you want to show your art and the medium doesn’t matter. I am lucky as I got many interesting roles to essay. I could have done a lot more in my career and I am doing more.”

His journey in films didn’t work out the way he expected perhaps and while many TV stars try their luck in films, Grover admits that “unfortunately, there are walls made by producers and actors”. “People look at artistes, the way they want to; it won’t change. It is good to have an advantage, but if you don’t, it is fine. You can hope to get opportunities and advantages but you can’t be upset, if you don’t. We are all creators of our own reality and instead of playing victims, we should be happy and proud that we in the profession that we wanted to be in and have a creative outlet. You chose a life, now follow your passion and if you have to work harder, do that and make it happen,” says the Hate Story 3 (2015) actor.

Sharing a philosophy of looking for the silver lining, the 39-year-old says, “Look around, there are many people who have forgotten their passion and are stuck in the rut but we have got a job that we love. Keep trying your best, your next best chance might be round the corner. Even actors from families with generations in cinema have a minimal advantage. Rest of their career depends on how they are, how they perform and how much the audience loves them. Everything boils down to who the audience wants.”

In the last few years, Grover has been seen on OTT platforms in web shows such as BOSS: Baap of Special Services, Dangerous and the recent Qubool Hai 2.0. He feels OTT has been better for everyone. “Due to the pandemic, OTT got a huge boost and there was so much more content for everyone. Today, the audience and creators are evolving at a great speed. I am enjoying the roles on OTT and it can’t be compare to my work in other mediums,” says Grover, who spent the better part of last year in Siberia, shooting for his web show.

When he tested positive for Covid-19 during the last leg of the schedule, he says, it was harder on his wife-actor Bipasha Basu Singh Grover, who was worried about him being all alone there. “It was tough for both of us. We all had taken all precautions but things happen. You have to make yourself big or let the illness become a big thing. I chose myself and worked through it. I am clingy and chipku and I don’t like to stay away from Bipasha. It was the longest we have stayed apart in our marriage, so it was crazy to have to stay back after I tested positive,” he concludes

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/web-series/karan-singh-grover-everything-boils-down-to-who-the-audience-wants-to-watch-101616402990486-amp.html

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Exclusive interview! Karan Singh Grover: With vaccinations being administered, it's time to be responsibleBy - Ruchita Mishra | TIMESOFINDIA.COM | Mar 22, 2021, 10:42 IST

Exclusive interview! Karan Singh Grover: With vaccinations being administered, it's time to be responsible

Karan Singh Grover has wooed the audience with stellar performances on all three mediums. In a career spanning over 17 years, KSG has garnered a stupendous fan-following. Currently, the actor is over the moon with the love that he is getting for his character, Asad Ahmed Khan, in the latest web show. Apart from keeping fans updated about his projects, his social media feed is filled with mushy pictures with wife Bipasha Basu. ETimes, got in touch with the actor to talk about his journey, his take on love, and when will we see him pair up with Bipasha again. Read on…

You have been in this industry for over 17 years now. How has the journey been?

Well, yes, it has been close to two decades now. It’s been a great learning experience since I have another 100 years to live. All I can say is that the journey has just begun. I wish I could have done more, learned more. Time is running, and I wish to entertain my fans as much as I can.

Over the years, social media has become impactful. What is your take on it?

When I started my career, my parents didn't have the internet. The world has advanced technologically and will get even more advanced in the coming days. All I can say is that like every coin has two sides, social media also has its pros and cons. Back in the day, you could not connect with your family, but now, with the advent of social media, things have become much easier. Now, whenever I am shooting in some other part of the country, I can get on a video call with Bipasha. It makes us feel happier as both of us don’t like staying away from each other. It wouldn’t have been possible 10 years ago.

You and Bipasha make for such a cute couple! What relationship advice would you like to give to Gen Z and Millennials?

Love is the truest form of emotion; it is a forever emotion. And if by looking at our social media feed, people get inspired, it's good. We really find very few people who talk about love, and I don’t think anything can spread faster than love. So, let’s propagate love and be the ambassadors for it. If you haven’t found love yet, love yourself. Share it with people. And hey, look at Bipasha and me, we look so hot together; we are smiling and are happy. It's the smile and the happiness that spreads across social media. So, all I want to say is propagate love as it saves all.

Have you and Bipasha watched a film together in the theatres of late?

I am carefree. I hug people more than I shake their hands, I walk barefoot. The Covid-19 outbreak is a stressful time to be with a person like me. But we don’t venture out much since Bipasha is fighting with her fear; we end up staying home mostly. And now, with vaccinations being administered, it's time to be responsible and take care of our families and ourselves.

You are one of the fittest actors in Bollywood. What does fitness mean to you?

Fitness, to me, means the ability to understand that we were meant to live for 150 years; we are not supposed to live such short lives. We shouldn’t be stressed. Looking a certain way is a byproduct; what matters is how fit we are physically and mentally.

How many days and hours do you workout in a week?

I don’t take a break unless I am unwell, sick, or can’t move. So there is no day off for me. I start my day by working out and it can last for hours. Whatever time I get, I train myself in the best way possible. I also meditate.

Are you more into strength training or cardio?

I am more into movements that comprise yoga, tai chi, dance moves, and animal movements; it's a smoothie of all workouts. I work on the spine and legs. We also have play days, and there are days we workout on the road. There are days I do handstands as well. While doing strength training, only a part of the body gets strong; only that portion of the arm or legs gets strong. That’s why I do all forms of training.

What is your cheat meal like?

I like food. A year-and-a-half ago, I stopped eating non-vegetarian fare. I don’t avoid anything. But yes, to an extent, I avoid eating cookies and candies as much as I can. But when I eat my favourite candies, I finish it all in one go, and then I instantly burn my calories. So, I have a rule made by me and my owner (Bipasha); she makes good rules, and I follow them.

When can we see you and Bipasha together onscreen?

She doesn’t want to work with me; she can't handle me at work. She says since she lives with me for 24 hours, she wants to meet other people too (laughs). So, I don't think we will be working together anytime soon. Maybe in the future, we will.

https://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/exclusive-interview-karan-singh-grover-look-at-bipasha-and-me-we-look-so-hot-together/amp_articleshow/81624809.cms?__twitter_impression=true 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

“Bipasha Basu and me look hot together,” Karan Singh Grover waxes eloquent about his ladylove

by Filmfare | March 22, 2021, 12:44 IST

“Bipasha Basu and me look hot together,” Karan Singh Grover waxes eloquent about his ladylove

Whether you watch TV, films or just addicted to the digital medium off late, there is one name who has left his mark on all three mediums and its Karan Singh Grover. The brawny actor has time and again splashed on our screen through different mediums and doubled his fan-following. The actor who enjoys a large fandom thanks to his hot-bod and acting chops, talked recently about success and about love.

Today the actor exclusively spoke to E Times about his success, his performances and his love for ladylove Bipasha Basu. The actor recently had a blast on his birthday in Maldives with his wifey Bips by his side. The actors shared several hot and mushy clicks together and drove the internet crazy. Today when the actor was asked to give some love advice for the millennials, the actor had several things to share. He not just said that love is one thing that needs to be propagated the most, but he also added that Bipasha and him set out the best example about love.

Bipasha Basu

Here’s what he had to say to E Times, “Love is the truest form of emotion; it is a forever emotion. And if by looking at our social media feed, people get inspired, it's good. We really find very few people who talk about love, and I don’t think anything can spread faster than love. So, let’s propagate love and be the ambassadors for it. If you haven’t found love yet, love yourself. Share it with people.” He then adds about his love for Bipasha as an example, “And hey, look at Bipasha and me, we look so hot together; we are smiling and are happy. It's the smile and the happiness that spreads across social media. So, all I want to say is propagate love as it saves all.” Great word of advice to kickstart your weekday filled with love!

Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Edited by WaqtZaya - 3 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Ep 1 : Stars Collide (Part 1)

Introduction to the enigmatic AsadAhmedKhan essayed by KSG in #QuboolHai2Point0

Looking very respectfully at you sir. 🤤 🤤

Asad Ahmed Khan 2 Aesthetics essayed by KSG for #QuboolHai2Point0 

Asad Ahmed Khan and his pehla pyaar! Precision on point essayed by KSG for#QuboolHai2Point0

Sharp Organized Intense. Asad Ahmed Khan is mobbed by Fans & Media.😎

AAK and Ksg ki ek aur similarity apart from the fact that they have the same faces 😎🤣

Jeet ke ana Asad ❤️

The first interaction, of Asad Ahmed Khan is with his mother. 

We are told, Asad is sharp, the most eligible bachelor, perfect about everything to the T. He takes extreme care of his rifle as he prepares it. He is precise, focussed, and another name for perfection. Nothing dazzles him, even the fame, the mobbing, fans screaming in ecstasy for him, nothing can lure him. Even the beauty of Serbia awaits in paitence for him to spare a glance at her. Yet his eyes are only fixed on the target. His enigmatic personality has you hooked in just 50 seconds of his introduction. Yet this brooding man has his first conversation, with his mother dearest.

The ever loving encouraging mother, though stoic he replies to his mother, in mono syllables, yet you know, they are a close knit loving family. Being the apple of his mother's eyes Asad loves the attention he gets from his mother. Almost takes his family for granted maybe? He is a loving elder brother who teases his younger sister in his own way yet gets his work done. Asad Dilshad Najma. The family we loved. The family we always will love. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Epi 1 Stars Collide (Part2) 

Asad and his Rifle ❤️ 

Asad's coach interrupts him and asks him to be at the arena. He had been a bit distant with his family only because all of his focus on concentration was on his target. Yet he took the call, heard from his mom, pulled his sister's legs. Endearing that it is ❤️

Asad enters the Arena, and his eyes are only for the Tiranga ❤️ You know he is a patriot because the way he looks at his country's flag, without caring for the entire stadium shouting screaming at his name, erupting in ecstasy. All he looks at is his utmost pride, his country's flag ❤️

OT 

Asad has already lived with people like Zoya, his sister his coach 🤣 poor guy kidhar bhi shanti nahi zindagi mein 🤣 

Asma madam pe baad mein ayenge cute thi woh 🤣

Also can we please appreciate how cute Sir ji looks in the fourth tile 🤩 like awwwwdorable baby 🤩 

Asad wins the tournament. 

Failures of Past meets Success of Present

Though Asad wins a nail biting match do or die match like a true hero that he is, he is greeted by perhaps the biggest failure of his past, Asma Qureshi. He had pleaded her to stay but she hadn't. Possibly why he has been winning matches after matches every time ever since. The motivation, the cause, the kick, that caused him to do better and keep on evolving better than yesterday, has made him reach the pedestal that he is at currently. 

A betrayal that he had faced. He harbours a heart that is broken. Which also explains why his life has only one meaning now, to serve his country. ❤️

Meeting her causes him so much of trouble that he leaves the Arena without giving his speech, and hands his award to his coach and he leaves. Angered beyond rage. 

OT 

Asma is cute ☺️ she looked very cute ☺️ but Asma is bad. 😠 I don't like her 😠 she made my baby cry 😠 bad bad 😠 me no likey 😠

I like how Asad already has an ex. They have dealt with it maturely. 

Asad is so angry that he storms off!

Raise your hands if you agree this is not Asad but KSG running away from being mobbed smiley37

~Yahi hai wo pal 

Saansein thaame chal~

Are you ok?

Disappointed? 

What?

Ha, aapne puri kosish ki thi keh main marjao but I am sorry to say you failed.

Beech raaste aap chal rahi thi.

Aapko gaadi chalane ki tameez nahi hai toh gaadi kyun chala the hai aap?

Aapko sadak par chalne ki tameez nahi hai toh ghar par kyun nahi rehti aap?

Aapko baat karne ki tameez nahi hai toh khamosh kyun nahi rehte aap?

Aaj tak mujhse aise kisine nahi baat ki hai.

The cliche, But stars have finally collided. 🤩

Ap please mujhe kahin chor denge?

-Ap ne

Haan maine kaha magar kya? Maine irada badal liya ab ap kya karenge? Gaaddi hi chalayenge na? Toh chaliye?

-Jis pagal khane se ayi hain wahan hi chor doon?

Nahi jis pagal khane se aap ayen hain wahan chor dijiye, jaldi kijiye mere peeche gunde pade hai

*Asad looks back*

Peeche nahi saamne 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Asad's presence of mind : level pro max

This is my favourite action sequence of AsYa after plane scene.

OT Waise admi laal hogaya ekdum laal just look! 

Asad the sharp shooter 

The stars collided and they met 

And it embarks the start of a beautiful journey of eternal love.

Rash111 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Hindustan Times News

Home / Entertainment / Web Series / Karan Singh Grover: Everything boils down to who the audience wants to watch

Karan Singh Grover: Everything boils down to who the audience wants to watchHe talks about TV actors transitioning to films, says one should follow the passion and if you have to work harder, do that and make it happen. “My work on TV is the star on my shoulder”.

By Kavita Awaasthi

PUBLISHED ON MAR 22, 2021 02:19 PM IST

Karan was recently seen with co-star Surbhi Jyoti in the web show Qubool Hai 2.0.

Karan Singh Grover may have graduated from the small screen to films, but the actor is proud of his beginnings and asserts, he will always “be a part of the industry”. “My work on TV is a star on my shoulder,” says Grover, adding, “I am glad I started with TV which gave me the kind of learning no other medium can. To be thrown into the frying pan, not knowing what will happen, is the shock treatment that worked for me to learn on the job. As an actor, you want to show your art and the medium doesn’t matter. I am lucky as I got many interesting roles to essay. I could have done a lot more in my career and I am doing more.”

His journey in films didn’t work out the way he expected perhaps and while many TV stars try their luck in films, Grover admits that “unfortunately, there are walls made by producers and actors”. “People look at artistes, the way they want to; it won’t change. It is good to have an advantage, but if you don’t, it is fine. You can hope to get opportunities and advantages but you can’t be upset, if you don’t. We are all creators of our own reality and instead of playing victims, we should be happy and proud that we in the profession that we wanted to be in and have a creative outlet. You chose a life, now follow your passion and if you have to work harder, do that and make it happen,” says the Hate Story 3 (2015) actor.

Sharing a philosophy of looking for the silver lining, the 39-year-old says, “Look around, there are many people who have forgotten their passion and are stuck in the rut but we have got a job that we love. Keep trying your best, your next best chance might be round the corner. Even actors from families with generations in cinema have a minimal advantage. Rest of their career depends on how they are, how they perform and how much the audience loves them. Everything boils down to who the audience wants.”

In the last few years, Grover has been seen on OTT platforms in web shows such as BOSS: Baap of Special Services, Dangerous and the recent Qubool Hai 2.0. He feels OTT has been better for everyone. “Due to the pandemic, OTT got a huge boost and there was so much more content for everyone. Today, the audience and creators are evolving at a great speed. I am enjoying the roles on OTT and it can’t be compare to my work in other mediums,” says Grover, who spent the better part of last year in Siberia, shooting for his web show.

When he tested positive for Covid-19 during the last leg of the schedule, he says, it was harder on his wife-actor Bipasha Basu Singh Grover, who was worried about him being all alone there. “It was tough for both of us. We all had taken all precautions but things happen. You have to make yourself big or let the illness become a big thing. I chose myself and worked through it. I am clingy and chipku and I don’t like to stay away from Bipasha. It was the longest we have stayed apart in our marriage, so it was crazy to have to stay back after I tested positive,” he concludes

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/web-series/karan-singh-grover-everything-boils-down-to-who-the-audience-wants-to-watch-101616402990486-amp.html

CHIPKU KARAN Wow

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Epi 2 : Two hearts in a Hotel (Part1) 

When Asad Ahmed Khan realised this woman he has just met has no plans and had run away from her own wedding as an act of impulsivity. 🤦‍♀️

Zoya's thanks for your jacket & Kaafi thand hai yahan is just 🤣😂 & picking her extra long gown is a mood 😂🤣

Ap itne serious kyun hai, kuch huya hai kya?

-Ap ke sath huya hai, ap serious kyun nahi hai?

Ohh apka Game scene nahi bana na issi liye?

I am totally Vegan

-It's nice to know Mis Farooqi.

Presenting Mis Zoya Farooqi making life difficult for Mr Asad Ahmed Khan since 2013!😂🤣

The desi log jibe!

Ap mere saath kyun hai Mis Farooqi, khud hi kar leti?!

Fact, you want me to do your work and you are giving me lectures then you should have done it on your own 😏 ha ha Zoya needs Asad's help yet lectures khatam na hote uske 🤣

Also interesting fact : Asad is such a known celeb that other country girls are oogling at him, yet Zoya has no clue who he actually is 🤣

Waise

Zoya Madam says Asad is the one who is judgemental, pls enlighten who actually is 😂🤣

Jokes aside, I did feel this can be a foreshadowing when Asad and Zoya come to India? Maybe? 🧐 What do you think? Share if you may.

Zoya Farooqi unable to make up her mind 🤣

The first Slip & Fall ❤️

The second physical proximity ❤️

The first dil mein kuch kuch ❤️

The second sexual tension ❤️

Purse hi nahi hai Mr Khan 😩🤦‍♀️🤣

Phone mein battery hi nahi hai 😩🤦‍♀️

Same Zoya. Me too broke. 😩