aawaaradill thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Here is me celebrating the new AT with this year's valentine celebrations 🥳

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLPlZ9blkHA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

aawaaradill thumbnail

burgers and mango shake! wantttttt and lo sabko I will make to see and want with meeee

https://www.instagram.com/p/CASoFGFl9HR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

aawaaradill thumbnail

Asad Ahmed Khan.

There's a saying that goes.. "Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not.."

Asad is no stranger to sorrow, don't you think? Life has never been easy for him and we have witnessed what sorrow could do to a person, first hand. Specially when it comes to Asad Ahmed Khan. He has embraced it almost, like it's a part of who he is. He doesn't let it show, doesn't let it rule his mind, but it's always there. In a person he sees just for a moment, where it needs only a glimpse to resurface. His pleas echo in his ears and his eyes go unfocused. A memory he doesn't want to remember, but can't forget it either.

"Don't do this."

He had said. He is not a person who gives up. And a person who has been given up on one too many times, he lets his eyes show the vulnerability he felt, willing for the person he loved to understand him. But to no avail. There's only a fraction of second to see the emotion in his eyes. And then it's gone. Like he switched himself off and promised to never be that weak again. But that's what made him who he is. That's what defines him as a person. A person who feels sadness, who knows what loss is.

As that's what I realize is in his eyes when he looks at the girl he has started to care about. She has just faced a loss, but there's along with sympathy, there's a sense of empathy in his eyes. It's as if he knows exactly what she's going through. The vulnerability in his eyes is not for himself, but for her. He feels what she's feeling, and knows there's no escape from this feeling. So he lets his eyes talk, speaking of pain and loss and sadness. He feels responsible (even though he's not) and makes up his mind to help her anyway, to be there anyway. In sorrows, and in pain, a kindred spirit.

"Wo aapse door hoke bhi kabhi aapse door nahi honge."

Karan, I hate it when I have to watch you sad, even if it's not real. It breaks my heart and I have to always take several moments to convince myself it's not real. But I understand that you're the only one who can make us feel what you feel, whether it's happiness or sorrow. So it's ok. But not.

Rash111 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Ok our admin is after me to post here so I am posting here 

Will be on break for some days need to sort out my mind 😛 only in ig to post baki kuch nahi 🤗

Why gorgeous why❤️

Rash111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: weirdladki

Aww we know why that is 🙈

Some secret

Rash111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: weirdladki

Asad Ahmed Khan.

There's a saying that goes.. "Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not.."

Asad is no stranger to sorrow, don't you think? Life has never been easy for him and we have witnessed what sorrow could do to a person, first hand. Specially when it comes to Asad Ahmed Khan. He has embraced it almost, like it's a part of who he is. He doesn't let it show, doesn't let it rule his mind, but it's always there. In a person he sees just for a moment, where it needs only a glimpse to resurface. His pleas echo in his ears and his eyes go unfocused. A memory he doesn't want to remember, but can't forget it either.

"Don't do this."

He had said. He is not a person who gives up. And a person who has been given up on one too many times, he lets his eyes show the vulnerability he felt, willing for the person he loved to understand him. But to no avail. There's only a fraction of second to see the emotion in his eyes. And then it's gone. Like he switched himself off and promised to never be that weak again. But that's what made him who he is. That's what defines him as a person. A person who feels sadness, who knows what loss is.

As that's what I realize is in his eyes when he looks at the girl he has started to care about. She has just faced a loss, but there's along with sympathy, there's a sense of empathy in his eyes. It's as if he knows exactly what she's going through. The vulnerability in his eyes is not for himself, but for her. He feels what she's feeling, and knows there's no escape from this feeling. So he lets his eyes talk, speaking of pain and loss and sadness. He feels responsible (even though he's not) and makes up his mind to help her anyway, to be there anyway. In sorrows, and in pain, a kindred spirit.

"Wo aapse door hoke bhi kabhi aapse door nahi honge."

Karan, I hate it when I have to watch you sad, even if it's not real. It breaks my heart and I have to always take several moments to convince myself it's not real. But I understand that you're the only one who can make us feel what you feel, whether it's happiness or sorrow. So it's ok. But not.

Oh!Oh! Oh

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Finally done with all edits of Epi2 🤣