Yesterday’s episode friends!? 😍

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 25 days ago

Oh my good why isn’t anyone talking about yesterday’s episode?! It was sooo goood!! To the hug to the slap to the sorry!!!😆😍😍

So yug saved kahani I totally requested to watch the episodes it was soo good!😜😍


Yuhani was soo cute! Loved the slap by kahani ata girl!! Just loved it! And Ronak the man who always puts fuel in the fire 😂


Then the last scene yuhani!! It was soo good! Kahani said sorry and yug being ally fault and all..  totally worth the episode!!😍 yuhani are friends now juhuuu!🤪🥳

Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by kindoer


Oh my good why isn’t anyone talking about yesterday’s episode?! It was sooo goood!! To the hug to the slap to the sorry!!!😆😍😍

So yug saved kahani I totally requested to watch the episodes it was soo good!😜😍


Yuhani was soo cute! Loved the slap by kahani ata girl!! Just loved it! And Ronak the man who always puts fuel in the fire 😂


Then the last scene yuhani!! It was soo good! Kahani said sorry and yug being ally fault and all..  totally worth the episode!!😍 yuhani are friends now juhuuu!🤪🥳

A nice episode after a long time 😊. Loved the slap 😂. Hope they show changes in Yuhani relationship and it doesn’t fall back into repetitive  dialogues like it did after Raunak revelation 🤞 


besides the overall IQ of Yug’s family ☠️and the inconsistencies in the episodes, Yuhani scenes are quite good. Different from the other run of the mill ITV love stories. Looking forward to upcoming 😊


Posted: 24 days ago

it was good i just wish yug would expose raunak infront of entire family

may be then they'll soften towards kahani a little bit

Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by _Khaleesi_


it was good i just wish yug would expose raunak infront of entire family

may be then they'll soften towards kahani a little bit

don’t think soo.. the fam is all cruel.... 

especially iraviatii hahah cold 🥶😂


Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by kindoer


don’t think soo.. the fam is all cruel.... 

especially iraviatii hahah cold 🥶😂


I’m truly shocked at Bhabi maa’s change in character.  Especially denying Lucky food episode.   Btw, where is Lucky?


Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by Parm.


I’m truly shocked at Bhabi maa’s change in character.  Especially denying Lucky food episode.   Btw, where is Lucky?



good question.. Even Cvs dont now :P ahahah 

Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by kindoer


Oh my good why isn’t anyone talking about yesterday’s episode?! It was sooo goood!! To the hug to the slap to the sorry!!!😆😍😍

So yug saved kahani I totally requested to watch the episodes it was soo good!😜😍


Yuhani was soo cute! Loved the slap by kahani ata girl!! Just loved it! And Ronak the man who always puts fuel in the fire 😂


Then the last scene yuhani!! It was soo good! Kahani said sorry and yug being ally fault and all..  totally worth the episode!!😍 yuhani are friends now juhuuu!🤪🥳


You were right, I thoroughly enjoyed the episode (an extended one as that, so double the pleasure)! Now, it's clear that Yug definitely has a soft spot for Kahani even if he's not ready to admit it to himself! Baby steps I guess 🤷 

Since I knew it was the 'slap episode', I couldn't focus on anything else (except the hug 😇)

Loved how he handled the slap though, he didn't get angry because he knew deep down that he went too far and that she was righfully angry.


Gunjan is super annonying but somehow I can't be too mad at her for loosing it, because after all Yug was supposed to be her husband! 

Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by sparti



You were right, I thoroughly enjoyed the episode (an extended one as that, so double the pleasure)! Now, it's clear that Yug definitely has a soft spot for Kahani even if he's not ready to admit it to himself! Baby steps I guess 🤷 

Since I knew it was the 'slap episode', I couldn't focus on anything else (except the hug 😇)

Loved how he handled the slap though, he didn't get angry because he knew deep down that he went too far and that she was righfully angry.


Gunjan is super annonying but somehow I can't be too mad at her for loosing it, because after all Yug was supposed to be her husband! 

Uff maan that Gunjan she isss soooo annoying yaar.. :D 


Namak Ishq Ka 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Friday’s Episode (12th March) (Spoiler Alert)

pencil Pranita03   stackexchange 4   eye 1026

Pranita03 4 1026 26 days ago kukuraja
NIK Episode Discussion Thread #1

pencil Koeli   stackexchange 18   eye 2553

Koeli 18 2553 a day ago azaanabbas
Liking Yug more with every episode

pencil Irshita   stackexchange 2   eye 1504

Irshita 2 1504 2 months ago memad
New promo maha episode

pencil Kira_James   stackexchange 0   eye 923

Kira_James 0 923 3 months ago Kira_James

Topic Info

5 Participants 10 Replies 1068Views

Topic started by kindoer

Last replied by Jnndsd

FORUM QUICK JUMP

up-open TOP