Yesterday’s episode friends!? 😍

Posted: 3 years ago

Oh my good why isn’t anyone talking about yesterday’s episode?! It was sooo goood!! To the hug to the slap to the sorry!!!😆😍😍

So yug saved kahani I totally requested to watch the episodes it was soo good!😜😍

Yuhani was soo cute! Loved the slap by kahani ata girl!! Just loved it! And Ronak the man who always puts fuel in the fire 😂

Then the last scene yuhani!! It was soo good! Kahani said sorry and yug being ally fault and all..  totally worth the episode!!😍 yuhani are friends now juhuuu!🤪🥳

Originally posted by kindoer

Oh my good why isn’t anyone talking about yesterday’s episode?! It was sooo goood!! To the hug to the slap to the sorry!!!😆😍😍

So yug saved kahani I totally requested to watch the episodes it was soo good!😜😍

Yuhani was soo cute! Loved the slap by kahani ata girl!! Just loved it! And Ronak the man who always puts fuel in the fire 😂

Then the last scene yuhani!! It was soo good! Kahani said sorry and yug being ally fault and all..  totally worth the episode!!😍 yuhani are friends now juhuuu!🤪🥳

A nice episode after a long time 😊. Loved the slap 😂. Hope they show changes in Yuhani relationship and it doesn’t fall back into repetitive  dialogues like it did after Raunak revelation 🤞 

besides the overall IQ of Yug’s family ☠️and the inconsistencies in the episodes, Yuhani scenes are quite good. Different from the other run of the mill ITV love stories. Looking forward to upcoming 😊

it was good i just wish yug would expose raunak infront of entire family

may be then they'll soften towards kahani a little bit

Originally posted by _Khaleesi_

it was good i just wish yug would expose raunak infront of entire family

may be then they'll soften towards kahani a little bit

don’t think soo.. the fam is all cruel.... 

especially iraviatii hahah cold 🥶😂

don’t think soo.. the fam is all cruel.... 

especially iraviatii hahah cold 🥶😂

I’m truly shocked at Bhabi maa’s change in character.  Especially denying Lucky food episode.   Btw, where is Lucky?

Originally posted by Parm.

I’m truly shocked at Bhabi maa’s change in character.  Especially denying Lucky food episode.   Btw, where is Lucky?

good question.. Even Cvs dont now :P ahahah 

You were right, I thoroughly enjoyed the episode (an extended one as that, so double the pleasure)! Now, it's clear that Yug definitely has a soft spot for Kahani even if he's not ready to admit it to himself! Baby steps I guess 🤷 

Since I knew it was the 'slap episode', I couldn't focus on anything else (except the hug 😇)

Loved how he handled the slap though, he didn't get angry because he knew deep down that he went too far and that she was righfully angry.

Gunjan is super annonying but somehow I can't be too mad at her for loosing it, because after all Yug was supposed to be her husband! 

Originally posted by sparti

You were right, I thoroughly enjoyed the episode (an extended one as that, so double the pleasure)! Now, it's clear that Yug definitely has a soft spot for Kahani even if he's not ready to admit it to himself! Baby steps I guess 🤷 

Since I knew it was the 'slap episode', I couldn't focus on anything else (except the hug 😇)

Loved how he handled the slap though, he didn't get angry because he knew deep down that he went too far and that she was righfully angry.

Gunjan is super annonying but somehow I can't be too mad at her for loosing it, because after all Yug was supposed to be her husband! 

Uff maan that Gunjan she isss soooo annoying yaar.. :D 

Uff maan that Gunjan she isss soooo annoying yaar.. :D 

if you found her annoying in today’s episode wait for tomorrow!

Originally posted by Jnndsd

if you found her annoying in today’s episode wait for tomorrow!

Yeah therefor im saying that.. have just wachted the episode she is sooooo soooo annoying... :P