Saba mam post on mukhiji character

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Some fans are repeatedly tagging the molkki cast n creatives about Mukhi's character being spoilt by making him behave out of the ordinary  n slapping purvi 

so Saba has replied on this Image

Edited by RamonaG - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthiviji thumbnail

TFS

I think log taking too much into characterisation on this.bashing, repost and pm the artist can be avoided

RamonaG thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweetypie34

TFS

I think log taking too much into characterisation on this.bashing, repost and pm the artist can be avoided

Yes I agree 

No one is God so once in a way a person can react contrary to their normal nature  too πŸ˜†it's human nature basically πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamonaG

Yes I agree 

No one is God so once in a way a person can react contrary to their normal nature  too πŸ˜†it's human nature basically πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I feel instead of this writer posting all this..why to reply to all fan messages.some r not matured enough to understand a character

RamonaG thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweetypie34

I feel instead of this writer posting all this..why to reply to all fan messages.some r not matured enough to understand a character

Actually it's happening daily since 2 or 3 days different fan accounts are tagging amar on this πŸ˜†

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Actually it's happening daily since 2 or 3 days different fan accounts are tagging amar on this πŸ˜†

Bechaara amar

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sai me parso se hi ho raha hai atleast we can wait till the track is over πŸ’β€β™€οΈπŸ’β€β™€οΈπŸ’β€β™€οΈπŸ’β€β™€οΈ

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

y Amar sir vo to actor he Jo bolenge vo act Karna padega unko 

Or bhi bohot actors exist Karte he who have done such shitty roles but script n contract ki demand Hoti he 

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

See this is bound to happen. They love it when fans praise n tag them na? Toh criticism bhi jhelna padega. Yiu cannot have only the positives of social media 

I don't like the way Saba keeps saying let us do our job. What is she trying to say....that our job is only to see whatever they may decide to show without reacting to it?

Itna hai toh social media par interact karna bandh karo na....

vimram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don’t k ow why she doesn’t like feedback... she comes across rude sometimes... we care about the show that’s why we write... it’s our love for purvir that’s all ... if she was doing her job right the show trp would not have gone down... showing stupid track ...