KV Deba BTS - Happy Bday Deba ❤️

Posted: 3 years ago

https://instagram.com/stories/karanvirsharma/2533502261210753095?igshid=1umm1x3zv6f5u

Enjoy 😆

KV teasing her and forcing her to look at the camera cause woh "Birthday Girl" filter dikhana hai 🤣

Why is he calling her Mishthi though? 😆

Btw those are their set ke clothes..so u guys going to get Anokhi in a different hairdo soon🤣. KV wearing the black or blue  jacket.

Im so excited abt the dress she's wearing 😆. And Ik its Anokhi's look! 

Edited by ashwariya_98 - 3 years ago

This was adorablee ❤! KV was calling her Mishti. Is that Deba's nickname? Or is that just something KV calls her? 

Edited by nikki.171 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by nikki.171

This was adorablee ❤! KV was calling her Mishti. Is that Deba's nickname? Or is that just something KV calls her? 

I have no clue...😆 someone answer this or ask.him on #AskKV next time...🤣

That’s her nickname I suppose. Deb has another story where someone mentioned Mishti so I am taking it that ways😆

Originally posted by ashwariya_98

I have no clue...😆 someone answer this or ask.him on #AskKV next time...🤣

Someone needs to convince him to do an #AskKV soon then 😆

Originally posted by deepshiii

That’s her nickname I suppose. Deb has another story where someone mentioned Mishti so I am taking it that ways😆

Saw the other story with the mention and thought as much. Its a somewhat common nickname. Although I was half hoping it was KV exclusive 😆

That's her nickname Mishti, in one of the videos she shared on her IG someone was calling her that.

These two are adorable! ❤️ 

Saw the other story with the mention and thought as much. Its a somewhat common nickname. Although I was half hoping it was KV exclusive 😆

Same😆 how I hoped it was all rights reserved to KV😆

Onscreen Rasgulla, offscreen Mishti😆

Can anyone of u share her new look pics. Dnt hv an insta account 🙂