Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

@red: Apparently it is very difficult to understand because people seem to have their selective blinders on.Sodas cause obesity which leads to a plethora of health problems like heart disease which is the leading cause of death even  above the Cancer. 

Paan is consumed only by the adults but Soda ads are watched by the children and they consume it sometimes more than the adults. Pediatric obesity is the most prevalent childhood disorder and almost an epidemic.

@Black: Thatโ€™s exactly what I said- selective outrage!

Buddy, I happen to be a medical professional. Even so, I'm more outraged about the paan rather than the cola. 

Secondly, the verbiage, *selective outrage*, indicates it is a problem to be more outraged by certain things. Or you wouldn't even need to ask the question.

It's the same kind of nastiness perpetrated by those who ask *so why aren't you getting outraged about child abuse* to those who work for perhaps animal rights. 

We are all allowed to have things we feel passionate about. 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Buddy, I happen to be a medical professional. Even so, I'm more outraged about the paan rather than the cola. 

Secondly, the verbiage, *selective outrage*, indicates it is a problem to be more outraged by certain things. Or you wouldn't even need to ask the question.

It's the same kind of nastiness perpetrated by those who ask *so why aren't you getting outraged about child abuse* to those who work for perhaps animal rights. 

We are all allowed to have things we feel passionate about. 

Okieee.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Whatever reasoning you give to yourself that helps you sleep peacefully.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by cutejodikangal - 3 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Okieee.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Whatever reasoning you give to yourself that helps you sleep peacefully.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

You seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of what means to feel more angry about one thing than the rest. It doesn't mean endorsement of every other problem in the world. 

It's not a choice between you either feel furious about everything or nothing at all.

Or maybe you're just having fun trolling.

loginidran thumbnail

You seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of what means to feel more angry about one thing than the rest. It doesn't mean endorsement of every other problem in the world. 

It's not a choice between you either feel furious about everything or nothing at all.

Or maybe you're just having fun trolling.

Offense is the best defense?๐Ÿ˜›

BTW, your pious SRK isnโ€™t doing Vimal for the first time. Youโ€™ll shouldโ€™ve started this outrage at that time itself. ๐Ÿ˜†

Watch this for instance. In the first 10 minutes he promoted the thing like a million times. ๐Ÿ˜†. The thing is, all these film personalities are the same. Other than their own bank balances, they donโ€™t stand for much else. So when their fans indulge in these kind of selective outrage, it becomes a laughing stock for the rest of us.*shurgs*

https://youtu.be/9dk8lNklgu0

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Offense is the best defense?๐Ÿ˜›

BTW, your pious SRK isnโ€™t doing Vimal for the first time. Youโ€™ll shouldโ€™ve started this outrage at that time itself. ๐Ÿ˜†

Watch this for instance. In the first 10 minutes he promoted the thing like a million times. ๐Ÿ˜†. The thing is, all these film personalities are the same. Other than their own bank balances, they donโ€™t stand for much else. So when their fans indulge in these kind of selective outrage, it becomes a laughing stock for the rest of us.*shurgs*

https://youtu.be/9dk8lNklgu0

Not trying to offend. Just finding it hard to believe the level of dumbassery it takes to insist be outraged about everything or nothing at all. So assumed it was deliberate. I apologize for misunderstanding.

I don't usually keep track of everything SRK does. You clearly do. So congratulations or something.

loginidran thumbnail

Not trying to offend. Just finding it hard to believe the level of dumbassery it takes to insist be outraged about everything or nothing at all. So assumed it was deliberate. I apologize for misunderstanding.

I don't usually keep track of everything SRK does. You clearly do. So congratulations or something.

See more offense to defend the selective outrage?๐Ÿ˜† 

You clearly kept track, albeit with the blinders on. Glad to be of help in letting those blinders down today. And you are welcome!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Everyone is shocked and outraged in the comment section.๐Ÿ˜ญ 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMrL2ril6EX/?igshid=1ne4m17tlwusy

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMpYWuOlSX-/?igshid=lh43bru2ssc0 

Edited by DarkUnicorn - 3 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

See more offense to defend the selective outrage?๐Ÿ˜† 

You clearly kept track, albeit with the blinders on. Glad to be of help in letting those blinders down today. And you are welcome!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Why would I feel the need to defend a fact that is known to most people? Different individuals have different things they are triggered by. Things like cigarettes and paan are my triggers, both of which SRK either uses or endorses. I either don't care about his other endorsements or am not as troubled by them.

Either you don't understand the idea of triggers of human psyche being different from person to person or you're pretending not to. There is no 3rd possibility that I can see in an adult. 

Also, since I'm not the one who posted his prior endorsements and videos, I believe everyone can see who has the time to keep track. 

God bless ya, little one. Enjoy.

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

that's an horrible add, are they even standing next to each other? it's looks like bad vfx

loginidran thumbnail

Why would I feel the need to defend a fact that is known to most people? Different individuals have different things they are triggered by. Things like cigarettes and paan are my triggers, both of which SRK either uses or endorses. I either don't care about his other endorsements or am not as troubled by them.

Either you don't understand the idea of triggers of human psyche being different from person to person or you're pretending not to. There is no 3rd possibility that I can see in an adult. 

Also, since I'm not the one who posted his prior endorsements and videos, I believe everyone can see who has the time to keep track. 

God bless ya, little one. Enjoy.

Thank you Elder for sitting up for so long and passing on your precious blessings.โค๏ธ