Fast Moving Story - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Unique.Sheep

are you talking about this look?

Maybe i think! Its my first show of him anyway....but Dang he looked really young then. But he still does.πŸ˜† Ok all of that aside, let's hope for some intense romance. Im not really fan of Gul shows but i know the ingredients of a great romance are gonna be there in IPZN ;P

Originally posted by CrazyLtlBitch

I watch it for Param too 😍😍

Naturally. 

Otherwise pretty much no no to TV'S for me. 

i guess i am the only one but i wish Param kept a stubble

Umm...

Actually business tycoons looks super smooth and classy in real life. None of them looks like Rangeela.

But.... maybe for a while, whe Sonali gonna run away with his bff Mayank. Or when he will figure out his Mom-Grandmom mystery, like his entire life revolved around those 3 women turned into fake n all. Those brake down episodes he could look rough. 

Originally posted by aftermath..

Maybe i think! Its my first show of him anyway....but Dang he looked really young then. But he still does.πŸ˜† Ok all of that aside, let's hope for some intense romance. Im not really fan of Gul shows but i know the ingredients of a great romance are gonna be there in IPZN ;P

He still looks like a college student to me rather than a businessman in this show too🀣

I am crazy about Gul couples...she can give the same recycled story 100 times and ill still watch itπŸ˜† I love her arrogant ruthless heroes and her full of life heroines have you never seen any of Guls previous shows? My fav is still QH because of Surbhi. Damn I really want Surbhi and Gul to work together again :(

Originally posted by MouTuli24

Umm...

Actually business tycoons looks super smooth and classy in real life. None of them looks like Rangeela.

But.... maybe for a while, whe Sonali gonna run away with his bff Mayank. Or when he will figure out his Mom-Grandmom mystery, like his entire life revolved around those 3 women turned into fake n all. Those brake down episodes he could look rough. 

Lol who is Rangeela?

Generally these days I see most men sporting bearded/rough looks in this age, businessman or not. I guess it just makes them look better.

Lol who is Rangeela?

Generally these days I see most men sporting bearded/rough looks in this age, businessman or not. I guess it just makes them look better.

Rangeela is Param's character name from his 2nd show Ghulaam 

Lol who is Rangeela?

One of Param's previous character from the TV show Ghulaam. Exactly the pic shared above. 

Not sure about domestic silver screen millaniours but real life billionaires doesn't looks rough at all. 

Originally posted by MouTuli24

One of Param's previous character from the TV show Ghulaam. Exactly the pic shared above. 

Not sure about domestic silver screen millaniours but real life billionaires doesn't looks rough at all. 

then how do they look?