Fast Moving Story - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 1 months ago

Wanted to watch a typical Gul Khan show and got it . Can never forget IPK , so  while watching get a flash back of IPK .

But yes , as mentioned above always enjoy a Gul Khan show  - old wine served in a new bottle . smiley1

Forgot to mention that appreciating the pastel hue of the show in general smiley20

So far the show has been good. I love the set they have used and it has grand feeling to it. 

Mayank character is a mystery atm. The whole your sister will run away thing makes me wonder if Sonu will elope on day of wedding and Ahaan will think Ishki is behind all this marry her to make her life hell.

It's obvious there will be misunderstanding between IshkAan in future but question is how and why.

Oh yayyy finallysmiley40 thanks 

Originally posted by CrazyLtlBitch

It's just a prediction based on Friday's precap + If it turned out true that Mayank was indeed involved with Sonu in the past I don't think Ahaan knew abt it..  They might have hide it from Ahaan n may be Kartik too.. 

But then again it was just a prediction based on GK's history with ML's sister + Creepy guy + FL triangle that always leads to MU btwn ML n FL..  Same thing happened in IPK n YJHJK 

smiley6 You're right. 

The show is fast moving but dunno finding it a boring & cliche 

Also not a fan of the weird what the fudge, zoom in angle or whatever ...it seems so forced and childish honestly ...some cringe factor there for me 

Since it’s Sony show was expecting something more fresh.

will watch a few more episodes before axing it from my list 

Originally posted by silvermoonlight

The show is fast moving but dunno finding it a boring & cliche 

Also not a fan of the weird what the fudge, zoom in angle or whatever ...it seems so forced and childish honestly ...some cringe factor there for me 

Since it’s Sony show was expecting something more fresh.

will watch a few more episodes before axing it from my list 

I know.. GK is copying too much this time.. 

FL keeps reminding of FL in Ishqbaaz. Still am liking her. hoping she develops her own style with experience. 

Nice show so far.

Originally posted by Irshita

FL keeps reminding of FL in Ishqbaaz. Still am liking her. hoping she develops her own style with experience. 

Nice show so far.

I know I feel the same too.. Normally all GK FLs have some common character traits - Bubbly,  talkative, funny etc etc. But still they have their own style.. Khushi, Zoya, Roshni, Gauri, Anika, Geet - all were different from each other.. But Ishqi seems like a carbon copy of Anika 🤐

Akshita is new.. Hope she'll grow n develop her own style like you said.. 

Param Singh Shagun Sharma Ishq Par Zor Nahi