Fast Moving Story - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by Unique.Sheep

Gul can keep giving the same story 100 times and ill still enjoy them as long as the couple is hotsmiley42

I partly agree with you on this 😂😂 Except I stop watching when the story gets boring.. Done that with QH, IB, YJHJK.. 

But IPZN is different coz Param is ML 😍😍

And I've even seen crap like HolyCross for Param 🙈 

Originally posted by CrazyLtlBitch

I partly agree with you on this 😂😂 Except I stop watching when the story gets boring.. Done that with QH, IB, YJHJK.. 

But IPZN is different coz Param is ML 😍😍

And I've even seen crap like HolyCross for Param 🙈 

i watched all of QH and IB...Jinn I tried to watch for Vikku but I found the concept boring and childish

Haven't watched a single episode yet. Thanks to my busy schedule. smiley18 However, got a little idea about the show from this post. So basically, it's all about the team performances minus Gul's creativity, plus Apna Randhir SIngh Shekhawat charm smiley42and same ladki ka fiancee locha smiley36

Still, not sure when will can catch up with the show, but will defo love reading written updates. smiley27So keep them posting.

P.S: Where's C.Shekahwat???? Abhi tak ghar ka rasta yaad nahi aya?smiley3

Please inform me when the forum opens

Originally posted by romaila

Haven't watched a single episode yet. Thanks to my busy schedule. smiley18 However, got a little idea about the show from this post. So basically, it's all about the team performances minus Gul's creativity, plus Apna Randhir SIngh Shekhawat charm smiley42and same ladki ka fiancee locha smiley36

Still, not sure when will can catch up with the show, but will defo love reading written updates. smiley27So keep them posting.

P.S: Where's C.Shekahwat???? Abhi tak ghar ka rasta yaad nahi aya?smiley3

Yep moi doing the WUs ... But you find out some time n watch it.. It's much better than Haiwaan n MKRL 😝 Finally a Param show after SH that I am enjoying .. Ghulaam was good n Param's best performance I believe.. But it was all serious stuffs n besides that you know 😝

Sautan se baat nai huyi.. Woh bhi busy 😌

Mayank, Sonu's ex and still he is Ahaan's bff? Ahaan not that responsible elder bro at all. Above that he let Mayank n Ishqi to have their wedding ceremony at his home, right in front of Sonu? 

If entire speculation goes right then Ahaan just an smiley35 and a smiley35. Hope it's not that stereotypical story. 

Originally posted by Unique.Sheep

Please inform me when the forum opens

Forum is open now 

Originally posted by MouTuli24

Mayank, Sonu's ex and still he is Ahaan's bff? Ahaan not that responsible elder bro at all. Above that he let Mayank n Ishqi to have their wedding ceremony at his home, right in front of Sonu? 

If entire speculation goes right then Ahaan just an smiley35 and a smiley35. Hope it's not that stereotypical story. 

It's just a prediction based on Friday's precap + If it turned out true that Mayank was indeed involved with Sonu in the past I don't think Ahaan knew abt it..  They might have hide it from Ahaan n may be Kartik too.. 

But then again it was just a prediction based on GK's history with ML's sister + Creepy guy + FL triangle that always leads to MU btwn ML n FL..  Same thing happened in IPK n YJHJK 

Param Singh Shagun Sharma Ishq Par Zor Nahi