Fast Moving Story - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Haven't watched a single episode yet. Thanks to my busy schedule. However, got a little idea about the show from this post. So basically, it's all about the team performances minus Gul's creativity, plus Apna Randhir SIngh Shekhawat charm and same ladki ka fiancee locha πŸ˜†

Still, not sure when will can catch up with the show, but will defo love reading written updates. ❀️So keep them posting.

P.S: Where's C.Shekahwat???? Abhi tak ghar ka rasta yaad nahi aya?😲

Originally posted by romaila

Haven't watched a single episode yet. Thanks to my busy schedule. However, got a little idea about the show from this post. So basically, it's all about the team performances minus Gul's creativity, plus Apna Randhir SIngh Shekhawat charm and same ladki ka fiancee locha πŸ˜†

Still, not sure when will can catch up with the show, but will defo love reading written updates. ❀️So keep them posting.

P.S: Where's C.Shekahwat???? Abhi tak ghar ka rasta yaad nahi aya?😲

Yep moi doing the WUs ... But you find out some time n watch it.. It's much better than Haiwaan n MKRL 😝 Finally a Param show after SH that I am enjoying .. Ghulaam was good n Param's best performance I believe.. But it was all serious stuffs n besides that you know 😝

Sautan se baat nai huyi.. Woh bhi busy 😌

Mayank, Sonu's ex and still he is Ahaan's bff? Ahaan not that responsible elder bro at all. Above that he let Mayank n Ishqi to have their wedding ceremony at his home, right in front of Sonu? 

If entire speculation goes right then Ahaan just an πŸ€¬ and a πŸ€¬. Hope it's not that stereotypical story. 

Originally posted by MouTuli24

Mayank, Sonu's ex and still he is Ahaan's bff? Ahaan not that responsible elder bro at all. Above that he let Mayank n Ishqi to have their wedding ceremony at his home, right in front of Sonu? 

If entire speculation goes right then Ahaan just an πŸ€¬ and a πŸ€¬. Hope it's not that stereotypical story. 

It's just a prediction based on Friday's precap + If it turned out true that Mayank was indeed involved with Sonu in the past I don't think Ahaan knew abt it..  They might have hide it from Ahaan n may be Kartik too.. 

But then again it was just a prediction based on GK's history with ML's sister + Creepy guy + FL triangle that always leads to MU btwn ML n FL..  Same thing happened in IPK n YJHJK 

Wanted to watch a typical Gul Khan show and got it . Can never forget IPK , so  while watching get a flash back of IPK .

But yes , as mentioned above always enjoy a Gul Khan show  - old wine served in a new bottle . πŸ˜Š

Forgot to mention that appreciating the pastel hue of the show in general πŸ‘πŸΌ

So far the show has been good. I love the set they have used and it has grand feeling to it. 

Mayank character is a mystery atm. The whole your sister will run away thing makes me wonder if Sonu will elope on day of wedding and Ahaan will think Ishki is behind all this marry her to make her life hell.

It's obvious there will be misunderstanding between IshkAan in future but question is how and why.

Oh yayyy finallyπŸ₯³ thanks 

Originally posted by CrazyLtlBitch

It's just a prediction based on Friday's precap + If it turned out true that Mayank was indeed involved with Sonu in the past I don't think Ahaan knew abt it..  They might have hide it from Ahaan n may be Kartik too.. 

But then again it was just a prediction based on GK's history with ML's sister + Creepy guy + FL triangle that always leads to MU btwn ML n FL..  Same thing happened in IPK n YJHJK 

πŸ˜” You're right.