Virat Sir seh Virat yeah kab huva

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 months ago

Guys have u noticed it in today's episode when Sai dialed virats number it was not saved as Virat Sir but  simply Virat yeah chamatkaar kab kaiseh kaham huva Virat sir seh seedha virat not bad smiley36, hayeee agar ACP saab yeah dekhungi toh khushi seh naachungi smiley36 

Edited by linakusharberry - 6 months ago

Even I noticed it smiley36 when they showed missed calls it was Virat Sir few days back.. in ghum it's just a one day before I guess... when did she renamed in all this mess smiley37smiley37 maybe it's a different 📱

I wish she can save his contact with his pic smiley42

Was Sai missing Virat Today????

Originally posted by SathyaT

Even I noticed it smiley36 when they showed missed calls it was Virat Sir few days back.. in ghum it's just a one day before I guess... when did she renamed in all this mess smiley37smiley37 maybe it's a different 📱

I wish she can save his contact with his pic smiley42

yeah toh sai ka blue cover wala phone hai which she always use smiley36 , hayeee Virat sir ki itna yaad arahi hi that she changed it into Virat bandeh ka khaawish poora kiya smiley36 haaa please pic daalna but not yoga wala days GC yah phir unki day out bhi chalega 

Originally posted by Sera-high123

Was Sai missing Virat Today????

yes like she called him but then she cut it yah unreachable , like she realised he is the one who can get her out of this chakravyuh 

Edited by linakusharberry - 6 months ago

Originally posted by linakusharberry

Guys have u noticed it in today's episode when Sai dialed virats number it was not saved as Virat Sir but  simply Virat yeah chamatkaar kab kaiseh kaham huva Virat sir seh seedha virat not bad smiley36, hayeee agar ACP saab yeah dekhungi toh khushi seh naachungi smiley36 

Last time jab virat ne call ki thi tab virat ki pic bhi save shivratri wale kurte mein

yeah toh sai ka blue cover wala phone hai which she always use smiley36 , hayeee Virat sir ki itna yaad arahi hi that she changed it into Virat bandeh ka khaawish poora kiya smiley36 haaa please pic daalna but not yoga wala days GC yah phir unki day out bhi chalega 

Haha day out pic is much better.. seeing that she should melt down a bit that kind of memory pic.... 

Virat with candy floss would be perfect 😜😂😂

yes like she called him but then she cut it , like she realised he is the one who can get her out of this chakravyuh 

Virat no was not reachable na.. 

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin