A light hearted episode

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Finally she comes to know the truth, about Darsh being blind. Now she will change the perspectives regarding Darsh. Nandini is a nice girl, but in reality it always happens that when we come to know that someone is having cancer, he is blind, only then we learn to sympathize with people. I think Rajvi talks about changing perspectives are only because of Darsh's blindness. What if he wasn't blind

Just loved the scenes when Nandini remembers how Darsh saved her even though he was blind. Atleast I found she is a bit attracted to him. Has anyone noticed that when Darsh is rescuing Nandini all his plans go successful. But during the Tosha thing, when Nandini tried to do the same, then Nandini is suffering, even on Monday during the Rakesh and Nirali scene she knows it, she wants to save Darsh, but it will backfire on her only

Rajvi she asked Nandini to leave Dwarka by offerring her money. Rajvi, I must say that this Dwarkadhish's place, you dont have right on the whole Dwarka. Only you can control whats going in your home. Is Rajvi stupid that she thinks Nandini has planned the Tosha thing? She herself asked a washing machine from you, how can she give 1 lakh to Tosha if she wants a 30000Rs washing machine from you

Now the Darshini's scene today was so funny. Nandini told Darsh is a Karate teacher, and his Funny expressions. How she was trying to protect Darsh was much funny. Darsh was like yeh kya ho raha hai...But felt bad when Darsh ignored Nandini. Nandini wants to tell a Sorry, but Darsh is not listening to her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Finally she comes to know the truth, about Darsh being blind. Now she will change the perspectives regarding Darsh. Nandini is a nice girl, but in reality it always happens that when we come to know that someone is having cancer, he is blind, only then we learn to sympathize with people. I think Rajvi talks about changing perspectives are only because of Darsh's blindness. What if he wasn't blind

Yes

Rajvi seems hypocrite 

For Darsh all perspectives can be changed but for poor dhudhwalas, she can supply their only source of income

Then where did all her lectures go

Just loved the scenes when Nandini remembers how Darsh saved her even though he was blind. Atleast I found she is a bit attracted to him. Has anyone noticed that when Darsh is rescuing Nandini all his plans go successful. But during the Tosha thing, when Nandini tried to do the same, then Nandini is suffering, even on Monday during the Rakesh and Nirali scene she knows it, she wants to save Darsh, but it will backfire on her only

Yes i too felt the same. It will definitely backfire on her.Rajvi may again misunderstand her thinking she wants to spoil Darsh’s marriage for money again

Rajvi she asked Nandini to leave Dwarka by offerring her money. Rajvi, I must say that this Dwarkadhish's place, you dont have right on the whole Dwarka. Only you can control whats going in your home. Is Rajvi stupid that she thinks Nandini has planned the Tosha thing? She herself asked a washing machine from you, how can she give 1 lakh to Tosha if she wants a 30000Rs washing machine from you

she is really stupid 

Don’t know how she’s managing her business

Now the Darshini's scene today was so funny. Nandini told Darsh is a Karate teacher, and his Funny expressions. How she was trying to protect Darsh was much funny. Darsh was like yeh kya ho raha hai...But felt bad when Darsh ignored Nandini. Nandini wants to tell a Sorry, but Darsh is not listening to her

I though expected this. She has to do a lot for getting that forgiveness 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

All true points

Nandini seemed stupid to be me, but atleast she is kind, how she thought Vanlata is faking her deafness

But Rajvi no words, only Darsh ke aage hi sab achhai hai

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Well written. I totally agree that Rajvi talks about changing perspectives are only because of Darsh's blindness. Otherwise she will never talk like this. Because if it comes to Shobhit then why she can't understand same thing ? 

Rajvi is behaving like she is the owner of whole dwarka. May be that's why she is asking Nandini to leave the place.

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Well written. I totally agree that Rajvi talks about changing perspectives are only because of Darsh's blindness. Otherwise she will never talk like this. Because if it comes to Shobhit then why she can't understand same thing ? 

Rajvi is behaving like she is the owner of whole dwarka. May be that's why she is asking Nandini to leave the place.

Dwarka to kya Dwarkadhish par bhi rauf jama rahi hai. 

Everything happens with you, you dont get angry on GOD

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Dwarka to kya Dwarkadhish par bhi rauf jama rahi hai. 

Everything happens with you, you dont get angry on GOD

Dwarkadhish to like unke akele k hai

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Dwarkadhish to like unke akele k hai

E j to

Initially I like Rajvi but now a big no

Swetyz thumbnail

E j to

Initially I like Rajvi but now a big no

Ya i only liked her with Darsh 

With Sobhit she started to get on my nerves

But after Tosha incident, i was irritated after seeing her grudge on whole milkwala and wasting food

I am sure she will give me more chances to hate her in future

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetyz

Ya i only liked her with Darsh 

With Sobhit she started to get on my nerves

But after Tosha incident, i was irritated after seeing her grudge on whole milkwala and wasting food

I am sure she will give me more chances to hate her in future

Now this Nirali thing she will blame Nandini only

Swetyz thumbnail

Now this Nirali thing she will blame Nandini only

That’s for sure 

She will keep on blaming Nandu until Darsh comes and says it’s true and Nirali is actually married

If Darsh is not there in the scene, again they will drag