TV Hindi

Bigg Boss 13: All contestants personalities analyzed

ninamoon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

hii everyone ♥️ kaisay ho?

i’m creating this forum for anyone watching or rewatching bigg boss 13

i fell in love with the season and have a love/ hate relationship for most of the contestants. i wanted to share my opinions on how they played the game and i want to see if anyone can agree or disagree with me.. so please share how u feel. thanks 😊 

Asim 

I really like Asims nature he’s my 2nd favorite.  he isn’t completely selfish but he isn’t selfless either. His temperament is sometimes similar to shehnaaz because he tries to be happy and funny sometimes but the anger takes over lol. 

i honestly feel like Asim came into BB13 strong and then quickly realized Sid is stronger. Trying to stay on the stronger side he ended up becoming more of an underdog/ sidekick. He then began demanding respect in order to become equal to siddhart shukla but it ended up becoming a rivalry. once he figured out how to trigger and fight with sid he felt more and more powerful. he continued with this and tried to have a loyal gang but that never truly happened. he got tired of fighting and blended in w/ the others towards the end. 

Rashmi 

I like Rashmi’s personality but i hated her her insecurity of leaking any previous siddharth drama as well as trying to keep a nice girl imagine. i wish she was less afraid to say what she wanted to say because if she let that fierceness out she could’ve won. 

Paras

in the beginning i thought winning is a close call between Paras and Sid. Paras has way more personality and his energy is somewhat magnetic and attractive. but the fuel to his brilliance is him being single and deep down inside his heart he knows that too. once he took the responsibility of another girl in his life, he couldn’t truly focus on his main goal anymore. he carried Mahira like dead weight throughout the season and couldn’t shine on his own anymore after a while. And once he befriended Sid, his main opponent, he truly became a loser. It just showed he has no ground and no willpower in his demands. 

Mahira

she’s beautiful and full of attitude. it was nice to watch her on screen in the beginning. but later on she started showing her true colors. she showed her khoobsuratiii at first and then we saw her ugly side. her fighting style, the way she wants to make people feel below her, the way she mimicks voices during fights, the way she raises her tone like a monster... she actually showed how highly she thinks of herself and it made her look more ugly. then her insecurity with her lip fillers it was so annoying to watch her lie about it again and again. i wish she just owned up to it like a badasss. she wasn’t strong enough on her own and definitely ruined paras’s game. 

Shehnaaz

i personally loved shehnaaz for many reasons. because of her sharp wit humor, her ability to think quickly and make good decisions, her morality in always helping the weak people, her funny cuteness, her innocent act and the way she talks. her personality was just a treat to watch and i was always waiting for her footage the most. 

if it wasn’t for her, shukla wouldn’t have won. she gave a romantic angle to his image and allowed us to see the softness inside a hard angry man. it was good when she stepped up to him but i feel like after a while, her love became part of the game. he really treated her like shit and she was visibly fed up of it. i felt bad for her a lot because she’s always hiding her deep suffering even though we see her crying on other known topics. 

Siddharth

he was my 2nd favorite after shehnaaz but after i saw his true colors and the way he started treating shehnaaz i started figuring out the real him. he was good and strong 💪🏻 and when Sidnaaz became a thing.. i fell in love with his manliness yet softness towards shehnaaz. he’s truly an alpha male and people naturally respect him. after a while i think he caught feelings for Shehnaaz, became super comfortable with her and started noticing her too much. he realized how desperate she gets for attention sometimes and started hating her from the inside. at one moment he started hating her, as much as the rest of the contestants. he couldn’t stand her fake dumb/cuteness anymore and low low lowkey was jealous of all the attention and love she was getting. when i saw this jealous side i realized he’s just like everyone else, nothing special. he tried to ruin her game but soon realized that her personality was born to shine and it was impossible to push her down. he fixed his mistakes and ended up going back to her. and he won the game. 

i think asim should’ve won but i agree that Siddharth is somewhat mentally stronger than Asim who is more sensitive. 

what do u guys think????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Asim   Yes he figured out that to be in the game you have to fight with the strongest to be in limelight with him. I genuinely liked him in BB13 but after BB13 I figured out that it was all his game. 

Though he seemed real after BB but in BB he pretended to be something else. 

He changed alot after coming from BB. 

Siddharth   He played real well because he showed what he truly is without filter. He has a caring nature deep inside which he dosen't show to many people. Yes he is damn rude too but that's his nature and we saw that in BB. He was a strong contestant definitely. 

Paras    He tried to play but he couldn't because of mahira.  She spoiled her and his game by sticking with him till the end. 

He knew what real game is that's why he took the money. He didn't wanted to win infact he wanted fame again . His name is now popular again. 

Shehnaaz  I used to like her nature but she was very clingy on national television . 

She potrayed such clingyness on TV which proved she is desperate for a person. 

Inshort she dosen't have self respect. Throughout BB it was evident she loved sid and wanted him badly. 

Rashmi  Strong boss lady but she got into controversies in BB with arhan . 

She is self dependent and she showed that on national TV. 

She played well too except the fact she kept on dragging the past. 

Mahira & Arti These two women moved forward by support of other people. Arti has been lost again after BB and Mahira is only seen with paras even after BB. 

They lost their individuality's on the show.