Punyashlok Ahilya Bai

3/19/21 episode discussion

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

-lol i bypassed the usual mother vs mother drama ...khanderao's mixed response (lol is he really happy about this bc it is a big responsibility &, his miffed response towards ahilya & malharao?😆)

-so khanderao's friend suggesting him to bow down to the sword was a mixed moment...

-now, came of the episodic highlight wherein ahilya recited the words from the speech verbatim to which gautamabai got flabbergasted upon observing😆...it was interesting to witness malharao's advice to ahilya before the coronation ceremony...

-khanderao's flaws are quite evident due to improper raising...i was expecting one of his friends to take pity on her but spoilt company (friends & the mother) is just culminating his fears into arrogance thus he is projecting it on ahilya... why is ahilya being submissive towards him? harkabai has suspected something suspicious ...good to see ahilya interrogate this injustice around her...

precap: so looks like ahilya noticed a girl's plea about being famished for several days & gautamabai discriminates the girl...khanderao notices all this, so will he make/break malharao's trust? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Thanks for the beautiful update dear.  I missed the episode.   Looking for next update.