Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

Has anyone else noticed?

BlackWitch thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Is it just me or chipkoo ladki (can’t remember the name πŸ˜†) and Kaku look quite similar near the mouth area? Aaj they were smiling at each other and there was a particular facial feature in the lower half that made them look like real mother and daughter. Nearly identical smiles too. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes even i noticed that πŸ˜† even mansi-amrutha look similar to me πŸ˜†

BlackWitch thumbnail

Oh good! I am not the only one! πŸ˜‚ Mujhe laga main overthink kar rahi hoon.

Yeah, even they look similar. But aaj especially smiles notice ki maine. Uncanny resemblance tha 😱

Originally posted by: SRKian

Yes even i noticed that πŸ˜† even mansi-amrutha look similar to me πŸ˜†

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

Oh good! I am not the only one! πŸ˜‚ Mujhe laga main overthink kar rahi hoon.

Yeah, even they look similar. But aaj especially smiles notice ki maine. Uncanny resemblance tha 😱

Agree πŸ˜† all 3 of them  can easily pass on as real mother-daughters 

NESRIA thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So im not the only one πŸ˜†i tought i was overthinking 

Yes they do look similar good casting πŸ‘πŸΌ

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

All intelligent people think alike.

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

If you say so I'll believe... But personally I have a problem with face recognition, I often fail to distinguish between slightly resembling siblings I don't see around often. It takes me almost a month to acquaint myself with a face in order to be able to conjure it up in my mind at the mention of the name. 

But it's not so with extremely handsome male species😳 Sai's face was stamped on my mind since I saw him in the first trailer. Something's seriously wrong with me🀣

BlackWitch thumbnail

Aisi haalat happens to me over names. I randomly forget names of even the people I know. Bas face yaad hota hai πŸ˜† 

I can only assume going by your last statement ki you save your energy for the important things 🀣 Hot men ke faces are a must to remember. Dil ko sukoon kaise milega nahi toh? 

Originally posted by: __VIHU

If you say so I'll believe... But personally I have a problem with face recognition, I often fail to distinguish between slightly resembling siblings I don't see around often. It takes me almost a month to acquaint myself with a face in order to be able to conjure it up in my mind at the mention of the name. 

But it's not so with extremely handsome male species😳 Sai's face was stamped on my mind since I saw him in the first trailer. Something's seriously wrong with me🀣

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

I can only assume going by your last statement ki you save your energy for the important things 🀣 Hot men ke faces are a must to remember. Dil ko sukoon kaise milega nahi toh? 

I think you're right. Subconsciously I do that. Single life is locha free... guiltfree pass to drool over celebrity crushes. Not that married life can ever take away the fangirl that always reside inside a woman's heart.

BlackWitch thumbnail

Oh, marry the right man and you have as much freedom. My husband encourages me to write and fantasize over hot men πŸ˜† Couple of days back, we had a fight and he stalked me over Wattpad and liked all the stories to manaofy me. I threatened to report him for being underage on the site πŸ˜›

When I edit book covers or siggies, he helps me out with colouring or feedback. Yesterday he sent all my work to my sister in law, to encourage her to take this up too πŸ˜‹

So married life mein bhi free guilt free license hai apun ko πŸ˜‚ Ab life long rahega yeh junoon.

Originally posted by: __VIHU

I think you're right. Subconsciously I do that. Single life is locha free... guiltfree pass to drool over celebrity crushes. Not that married life can ever take away the fangirl that always reside inside a woman's heart.

Edited by gurl-enchanted - 3 years ago