Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

On screen sukha hai tabhi Shagun aise bytes deta hai for VashmAY fandom ❤️

He is love❤️

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Let's assume they were trying to find Vashma only that's why they couldn't spot dead bodies of LaJrani just outside their doors. I think Zahida-Abrar were shooting something if we go by the insta story of Vaishnavi ma'am. Farooq agar Ladkiyoon ko Karachi le geya hai Ki Lahore mein hi hain not sure 🤷 

Now that girls are together, i hope zahida or iqbal kills Farooq... Abraar ko bhi koi na koi maar hi dega. 

This track is such a mess... So many loose ends are there... What happened to bhanu, mogar and Kiranbala? 

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you ❤

Madhura.. thumbnail

Wonderful VM Madz 👏 This song both the Hindi and Bengali version is my favourite and this VM is just perfect 👌

Shagun is a brilliant actor  Even behind Aanchal also there is somewhere Shagun too. Both compliments each other well. It's not easy to work with a 16 year old co star romantically, you need to keep a lot of things in mind, you need to make her comfortable enough. Both Shagun and Anchal is unusually talented. (I would mention Zaan too, both the actors of our show works with actresses much younger to them specifically Zaan still manage to convey romantic emotions so well) ❤️

Thank you so much Arpita, means a whole lot to me for a detailed comment too. ❤❤

Glad you loved the VM. 

Definitely, he is! Yes, he has and the whole team helps each other..

Definitely agree!! Both him and Zaan deserve credit, and all 4 leads are fantastic and do a great job, hardworking, and talented and don't fly in air. 

Plus it's a team effort, where the PH and team is equally responsible for everything. 

On a side note, I think Anchal is 19 and not 16. Just my view. 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Madz ish Anamika VM ka YouTube or drive link hai? I want to download this whole VM in a single part. Instagram se karungi tho two parts mein download hoga... 🤷

I don't have anything, I directly had the file and put on insta, Arpita. Hmm, true but why you want to download? Insta pe rahega na VM.. 

ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hockey uthane wale hathon ne talwar uthayi. 😲Obviously to save his Vashma and baby😳

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Thank you so much Arpita, means a whole lot to me for a detailed comment too. ❤❤

Glad you loved the VM. 

Definitely, he is! Yes, he has and the whole team helps each other..

Definitely agree!! Both him and Zaan deserve credit, and all 4 leads are fantastic and do a great job, hardworking, and talented and don't fly in air. 

Plus it's a team effort, where the PH and team is equally responsible for everything. 

On a side note, I think Anchal is 19 and not 16. Just my view. 

Even I used to think she is 19 but from her birthday pictures it's clear 16 hai 😆 Yeah whole team deserves appreciations. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

I don't have anything, I directly had the file and put on insta, Arpita. Hmm, true but why you want to download? Insta pe rahega na VM.. 

Ok. Mujhe mere tab mein rakhna tha. Kuch specific VMs Jo mujhe bohat aacha lagta hai main download karke rakhti hnu 😛 😆

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: ujwal_v

Hockey uthane wale hathon ne talwar uthayi. 😲Obviously to save his Vashma and baby😳