3/18/21 episode discussion

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

-dp allows for female customers in k&s....lol, landmark case in the history of hb: k&s vs female personnels ðŸ¤ª...even jagat is stumbled upon seeing this scenario...hb ppl ask him to stay out of this matter...

-jagat barges into k&s & questions their capabilities of cutting men's hair as opposed to women's hair...gunnu retaliates this challenge verbally...gunnu recites jagat's foolishness & billycat & others laugh aloud...

-dp gets questioned about the sudden 360 change at k&s so kusum says it was goddess' wish ...dp rebukes her for this action...dp tells gunnu/sattu about buying cheaper material to building a ladies section in the salon...

-jagat gets chided by his own boss as a good-for-nothing person..jagat gets furious...

precap: new entry (guy) saves garima/susheela from fire that was set by jagat...he needs garima into custody for this...

LOL precap mei hamare unpopular opinion ka siti piti gul hojaiga ðŸ¤£you'll understand what i mean lol...

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Meena_J

-dp allows for female customers in k&s....lol, landmark case in the history of hb: k&s vs female personnels ðŸ¤ª...even jagat is stumbled upon seeing this scenario...hb ppl ask him to stay out of this matter...

-jagat barges into k&s & questions their capabilities of cutting men's hair as opposed to women's hair...gunnu retaliates this challenge verbally...gunnu recites jagat's foolishness & billycat & others laugh aloud...

-dp gets questioned about the sudden 360 change at k&s so kusum says it was goddess' wish ...dp rebukes her for this action...dp tells gunnu/sattu about buying cheaper material to building a ladies section in the salon...

-jagat gets chided by his own boss as a good-for-nothing person..jagat gets furious...

precap: new entry (guy) saves garima/susheela from fire that was set by jagat...he needs garima into custody for this...

Okay so episode was good . They kept the stuff real and the probles they might face. 

Dharampal is right here , shishupal cannot sit in the house like this either do something along with your passion or do the job whatever you are getting .

Precap : I am quite excited for this . The hero is perfect and sassy . He is already inclined towards Garima . 

Originally posted by Ayu_12

Okay so episode was good . They kept the stuff real and the probles they might face. 

Dharampal is right here , shishupal cannot sit in the house like this either do something along with your passion or do the job whatever you are getting .

Precap : I am quite excited for this . The hero is perfect and sassy . He is already inclined towards Garima . 

The new hero reminds me of Ranveer Singh, his mannerisms and especially the glasses. But his voice is so much like that Bhaisaab who keeps threatening Jagat ðŸ¤£

Garima Didi is in trouble!

Originally posted by kalegirl

The new hero reminds me of Ranveer Singh, his mannerisms and especially the glasses. But his voice is so much like that Bhaisaab who keeps threatening Jagat ðŸ¤£

Garima Didi is in trouble!

No that voice is not similar ... 

The boss jagat voice old sound karti hai iski macho man type .

Originally posted by Meena_J

LOL precap mei hamare unpopular opinion ka siti piti gul hojaiga ðŸ¤£you'll understand what i mean lol...

mast popat hua HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA