Molkki

Pledge of love - PurVir SS part-7 on page 8

Suppss thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Here comes my first ever fan fiction πŸ˜…

This is in continuation with the episode of 18 March, where Purvi now decides to prove herself innocent and virtuous with the help of Sudha. And prakashi isn't a vamp here.

Part 1 : Purvi takes her ground 

After the panchayat was summoned and seated, Purvi requested to watch the video (of her and karan) again before appearing for her agni pariksha. But this time, tables were going to turn as the video which now played was of Vir and some girl in an intimate position (it was a tapered video of him and Sudha in real).

Everybody was shocked to the core on seeing this. Vir froze. On regaining his senses he shouted - it's fake and he can't ever do such a low lying deed . The 4 panch present there questioned Vir about what they just witnessed.

Purvi then explained - jo ap sab abhi dekh rhe hai ye utna hi sach hai jitna hmara aur karan ka video tha. Is video ke sath bhi waise hi chhed Chad ki gyi h jaise us din hmare video ke sath hui hui." She then playes the original video of SudhVir and said - computer graphics ki madad se bhut asani se ye kia ja sakta hai. Saying this she called a computer expert to explain that this is possible and easily accessible.

Vir was now realising what blunders he did in the past few days. As the proceedings went on, his anger was metamorphosing into regret for shaming his wife in front of everyone. He wondered how will he ever be able to heal the wounds he gave her. 

Purvi then played the recording when she went to confront karan where he confessed all his crimes in order to make Pur more vulnerable. Also, he revealed Anjali's name for helping and paying him to create this fiasco. 

Vir's infuriation knew no limits. He wanted to kill karan and anjali right away for they were the ones to sow the seed of separation and misunderstanding between him and his bawri. Vir saw Purvi, realising how much she might have suffered. He wanted to bow down in front of her but couldn't as right now he was the sarpanch who was yet to take the ultimate decision. 

Purvi undoubtedly was proved innocent. Nobody had the courage to look into her eyes which sparkled with truth and blazed with anger. Anjali now searched for a corner to hide her face and then swiftly vanish to avoid the outrage of Vir (her jeth ji 😏) and most importantly Yogi. But all her endeavours were in vain. Yogi held her hand tight, with anger and disgrace in his eyes for having such a disastrous wife and dragged her in front of panch - mai is panchayat se vinti krta hu ki sabse pehle us doshi ko saza di jaye, jisne apne hi ghar ki izzat ko uchhalne me koi kasar nhi chodi, Bhabhi par ye ghatiya ilzam lgaya. Aur mai chahta hun ki saza aisi ho jo ye hmesha had rakhe.

Prakashi too was broken. She slapped anjali - tanne sharm naa ayi ke? apni hi jethani ke khilaaf aisa zaleel kam krte hue. (Crying) Bhagwan jane maine kaun se pap kiye the jo pehle Vai aur fir tu ne mere parivar ki izzat se khilwad kia. "

Vir (in mind) - Tera sabse bada gunhegar to mai hun. Pati hone ka koi farz na nibha saka mai, tujhpe bharosa na karke us sapole ki chaal me fans gya. Tujhpe hath uthaya aur kya kuch nhi kaha tujhe. Pta na kaise mafi magu thare se, par tu jo bhi saza degi mai sir jhuka ke maan lunga. 7 din to kya is bar agar sari zindagi bhi apna gulaam ban ke rehne ko kahegi to ban jauga mai bawri! 

Now it was Pur's turn to speak her heart out. She went, took the thaal of laddu and threw away in anger. (Shouting with tears) "Hmare samman aur charitra ka bhi yhi haal hua hai (looking at the messed up sweets) sab kuch bikhar gya hai. (Looking pointedly at Vir) Yha tak ki hmare pati ne bhi koi kasar nhi chodi hme zaleel krne ki, aur kyo na ho akhir hm hai to ek MOLKKI hi naa, ek suhaagan nhi. Hme khareeda jata hai ek samaan ki trah, aur bas istemaal kia jata hai. Jiska kaam sirf zimmedariya nibhana hai, par uska khayal rakhne wala koi nhi hota. Mol hmara lgaya jata hai par hmari izzat aur bhawnao ki koi keemat nhi hoti. Ye hai Rewari ka nyaya, jaha bina kisi sunwai ke hme doshi karaar dia gya. Jaha hmari pavitrata ki parakh in zeher ke ladduon se kri gyi. Jo auraton ko barabar ka darja na de sake, wo panchayat hme kya nyaay degi." 

All those who have pointed finger on her bowed their heads down for insulting a woman like that. Her words were like bare daggers, darting every heart and soul who heard her. Her each word spoke the story of hundreds of girls like her who were sold at the stake of their self respect. The pain oozing from her wounds made her say all the bitter truths, making her words even more impressive, affective. 

Vir was no better. The whole time he was looking at Bawri, reading her eyes, repenting why dint he do this before ? "Bhut badi galti hui hai mhare se. Kyo pehle na padh paya mai teri ankhe? Kyo naa dekh paya teri sachhai? Itna andha ho gya tha mai apne gusse aur..... aur..... jalan ki aag me πŸ˜”." He could not meet anyone's gaze, not even his own. He was miserable knowing he made her go through enough tribulations. Only if he had trusted her for once, heard her side of the story, things might have been different. She wouldn't have had so much of agony and bitterness in her heart. The girl who brought colours to his life, whose smile brightened the haweli, who made her live like a human again, had lost her glee. The chirpy, talkative girl became a harsh orator today. 

After saying this she left the place, without wanting to hear what her sinners were punished with. She was too broke and burdened with all the allegations put on her specially by her Mukhi ji. She wanted to hear nothing, see none. She kept walking, tears continuously sliding down her cheeks, recalling her worst experience for life and reached near the ghat by whose bank she has grown.....

To be continued..!! 😊

Do give suggestions as to what should happen next. 

Part - 2 : on page 2 

Part - 3 : on page 3

Edited by Sxshh - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

This is awesome....

I really want purvi to do this in the show as well just proove herself right and leave that's it...

Red_eyes thumbnail

Welcome to IF and molkki forum 😁

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hi! What's your name?

This is absolutely brilliant!!! This is exactly what Purvi should doπŸ‘ You've brought out her anger very well!

And now its Vir's time to beg n plead for her forgiveness...she should make him pay!!

Please update the next part soon

nycgal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

very well written! Kudos to you. 

This is the type of reaction from Purvi everyone has been wanting  and waiting for. 

Eagerly waiting for the next part!

Welcome here!

midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Hi! This is amazing! β€οΈ

I love how you have portrayed purvi's outburst and Vir's regret. I hope we get something like this in the show too. 

Waiting for your next update!

Suppss thumbnail

I too wanted her to take a bold step that's why added this here. 😊

Suppss thumbnail

Originally posted by: midniteangel

Hi! This is amazing! β€οΈ

I love how you have portrayed purvi's outburst and Vir's regret. I hope we get something like this in the show too. 

Waiting for your next update!

Will update soon... Most probably by today 😊

Suppss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manasi_16

Hi! What's your name?

This is absolutely brilliant!!! This is exactly what Purvi should doπŸ‘ You've brought out her anger very well!

And now its Vir's time to beg n plead for her forgiveness...she should make him pay!!

Please update the next part soon

Hii.. My name is supriya. Thank you πŸ₯°

Upcoming parts me Vir will plead her to forgive aur bhut kuch krega Purvi ka dil fir se jeetne k lieπŸ˜‰

pallavi_p28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Brilliant writing. Exactly this is what  purvi should do. 

Waiting for next part