•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Oh God ! Did he just followed them to PS πŸ€£. Height of  jealousy and posessiveness . 

He was thinking ki ye dono kahan ja rahe h aur kyun?  in last episode but i didnt knew he would follow them .πŸ€ͺ

Originally posted by Niyashi

Oh God ! Did he just followed them to PS πŸ€£. Height of  jealousy and posessiveness . 

He was thinking ki ye dono kahan ja rahe h aur kyun?  in last episode but i didnt knew he would follow them .πŸ€ͺ

I just said yesterday jis tarha se dono ko sath dekh ke usne WTH kaha tha wo unki gadi zarur follow karega🀣

Anokhi is like Shaurya tujhe mirchi lagi toh mai kya karu πŸ€£

ACP pina pila raha Anokhi ko song in the background should be along with Shaurya aaye haaye mirche .. uff uff mirche...fu fu mirche🀣

Edited by asmitag - 3 years ago

Shaurya be like kya karu mein mar jaun, meri koi feeling nai hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Acp be like pani pi leπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ

After  long time, after saurya -anokhi together.... 

or at sakhi marriage..... I WISH.... ACP Ahir brings in his family (most importantly his wife)  and introduce to saurya... I want to see his reaction on.....πŸ€ͺ

Originally posted by Niyashi

🀣 Exactly. After all these stunts, he's still confused why is he behaving like that. 

Guilt surely doesn't make you take up such harkatein professor. smiley37

Considering ACP Ahir, what if Shaurya spotted them in any roadside chai shop while following them?🀣 πŸ€£

Originally posted by A4Anjie

After  long time, after saurya -anokhi together.... 

or at sakhi marriage..... I WISH.... ACP Ahir brings in his family (most importantly his wife)  and introduce to saurya... I want to see his reaction on.....πŸ€ͺ

In the og Ahir confessed on shankha and mohor's marriage that he has a gf but they haven't got married yet because the gf has some family issues