Episode 4 - Krishti Heartbroken!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello MKAPIANS...

Im in Shock!! KRISHNA SLAPPED PRATIGYA!!😑πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­

I might sound over dramatic right now, but guys seriously I'm heartbroken. Was that slap necessary?

Ok, you are showing Krishna going back to the dark but Krishna only slapped Pratigya ONCE in season 1 and that too was wrong but was in sync with his character then (in the initial days). Plus he hurt himself, punishing himself for it.

Krishna being rude with Pratigya was still comprehendible cause he was frustrated. I get that, but the slap was just not acceptable. That woman, was being rude to Pratigya, screaming at the top of her lungs, personally attacking Pratigya and Krishna chooses to handle the matter by slapping his wife in public!!

Krishna you keep saying 'babu samaj nahi rahi hai, kaisay bachaye apne bitwa ko' but you have not told her anything!! Its her son too. How is she suppose to know, she is also a concerned mother, she keeps asking you about Garv and you be rude to her and tell her nothing. Did all the love and respect go down the drain in these 9 years??

Plus from the precap, Krishna you are showing no sign of remorse on your action. I love Krishna too much to hate him, but I'm really upset.

Yes, I wanted season 2, but not at the expense of destroying my favorite character and the most loveable trait of his personality, his love and respect for his wife. Arrrgghhh!!! this sucks.

Sorry guys, I had to vent, I cant digest this entire episode.😭πŸ₯Ί

For those of you who watch it on Hotstar, the episode is available but its gonna be painful to watch. For those of you who are watching it on tv, brace yourselves guys.

Sasur jiss ne bhi yeh scene likha na, Balwant Tyagi usko peetay!! Ruined my day man!!

Edited by Krishtigya - 3 years ago

I am yet to watch the episode but it is super disappointing to see this. 

They have grown and evolved and then to do this is very sad. Don't know what the writers are thinking with this. This was so unnecessary πŸ˜•

Originally posted by pooja-menon

I am yet to watch the episode but it is super disappointing to see this. 

They have grown and evolved and then to do this is very sad. Don't know what the writers are thinking with this. This was so unnecessary πŸ˜•

Exactly!! OMG!! I was shocked, it was the ending scene and this was sooo disappointing. Why ruin Krishna like this. The entire episode he was rude with Pratigya, and at the end, that scene was really intense. Super dislike!!

Originally posted by Krishtigya

Exactly!! OMG!! I was shocked, it was the ending scene and this was sooo disappointing. Why ruin Krishna like this. The entire episode he was rude with Pratigya, and at the end, that scene was really intense. Super dislike!!

What was the precap?

Precap..

Krishna shown at Balwant's place I think, Dhara tells him that Balwant is busy with the sarkari wakeel,  Pratigya ofcourse.

Pratigya tells Balwant, that he will get justice. Krishna sees Pratigya coming out of Balwant's place and he hides.

Then they show Krishna talking to Pratigya, that Balwant is a goon, will you take up a goon's case, I dont understand what has happened to you.

He has held Pratigya's arm and we are shown Pratigya moving his hand and walking away while Krishna looks at her.

Oh God, not even one Kriya scene, infact a slap and a drift ahead, thank you so much CVS for this season 2😑

Edited by Krishtigya - 3 years ago

Precap..

Krishna shown at Balwant's place I think, Dhara tells him that Balwant is busy with the sarkari wakeel,  Pratigya ofcourse.

Pratigya tells Balwant, that he will get justice. Krishna sees Pratigya coming out of Balwant's place and he hides.

Then they show Krishna talking to Pratigya, that Balwant is a goon, will you take up a goon's case, I dont understand what has happened to you.

He has held Pratigya's arm and we are shown Pratigya moving his hand and walking away while Krishna looks at her.

Oh God, not even one Kriya scene, infact a slap and a drift ahead, thank you so much CVS for this season 2smiley7

Yeah it was a dreadful episode .

Pratigya not listening to Krishna as he is a worried father and in anger he slapped her.

In precap : Pratigya agrees to fight case for Balwant ,  Krishna tells her not to fight case for him since he is a goon but Pratigya shrugs him off and tell him that she will fight for justice.

I don't know for what justice she is talking about .

It was an accident . Garv has zero fault in this , may be Samar ia faulty but I'm not sure. I'm not that good in this kanun and constitution . I don't know whom to blame on this case. 

Edited by GunDaa - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Krishtigya

Precap..

Oh God, not even one Kriya scene, infact a slap and a drift ahead, thank you so much CVS for this season 2smiley7

The main reason why season 1 was hit was because how hatred turned into love. If they show Kriya together and sorting out the family issues then it would get boring.  So yeah Kriya drift was always on cards because that's how this season will become hit .may be a month or two of drift and then patch up would spice up things .

But like I said Krishna shouldn't have slapped Pratigya.  Physical violence is never ever acceptable.

Originally posted by GunDaa

The main reason why season 1 was hit was because how hatred turned into love. If they show Kriya together and sorting out the family issues then it would get boring.  So yeah Kriya drift was always on cards because that's how this season will become hit .may be a month or two of drift and then patch up would spice up things .

But like I said Krishna shouldn't have slapped Pratigya.  Physical violence is never ever acceptable.

Yes bro, you are right. The drift is still bearable but I cant get over this slap. Kriya has faced worse and Krishna never slapped her except for that one time. This was a small brawl ending up like this. Its so out of Krishna character. The writer was on weed I think when the scene was written, behooda/ behoodi.