Indian Idol 12

Anu Malik, Udit Narayan & Sameer on the sets of Indian Idol - Page 2

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I knew Uditji would come again. Oh dear!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Previous seasons had such great themes for episodes. There was Sukhwinder Singh special, KK special, Salim-Sulaiman, Vishal-Shekhar, a mentor special (where pro singers/ex-idols came and sang with contestants), and when guests weren't available, the episodes themselves had great themes -- bhakti, sufi, classical, ghazal, party/disco, and so on. In season 10 there was even a tribute special, where each contestant gave a tribute to a different legendary singer (Usha Uthup, Mohammad Rafi, Lata Mangeshkar, Michael Jackson, etc.). 

Where have these ideas gone? Is the creative team just dead in the head? Are they waiting until a couple more contestants are eliminated? What are they doing?

ovaltine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Do guests get paid for their appearances on the show?

Safsoo thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Safsoo

Hoping someone sings the song Moh Moh Ke Dhaage as it is one of the finest song composed by Anu Malik. Since it sounds good in both male and female version, looking forward to hear it from Arunita, Pawandeep or Nachiket.

My wish just got true....Arunita singing Moh Moh ke Dhaage :)

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

That means creatives read this forum!! OMG

I saw so many people wanting arunita to sing Thia song and she's singing it this week

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Seems she sang it beautifully as usual...got mausam badal diya and standing ovation....and if the promo is not the edited version then anuji looked stunned by her performance...

mickymouse21 thumbnail

Waiting for their duet promo....apart from their teasing drama i feel pawan and Arunita's voice compliments well..i liked their duets..even Arunita and nachiket, nachiket and sireesha, ashish and sayli, sometimes sawai and anjali like last time they sang rashke qamar in valentine's special

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: mickymouse21

Lets hope to hear some non repeated songs 🤞

Indian Idol 12 fame Pawandeep Rajan opens up on his 'relationship'...

(When Pawandeep was asked about claims of Arunita not being able to focus on her performance, he said, "If the performance is getting affected in any way, then it will be the lack of our songs)

so they are given limited songs to choose from.  BUT their favourites???

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Cannot expect criticism from Uditji, but hope Anu Malik and Sameeji will give some sound advise to contestants - try different type of songs!!!

mickymouse21 thumbnail

[QUOTE=Ms.S

(When Pawandeep was asked about claims of Arunita not being able to focus on her performance, he said, "If the performance is getting affected in any way, then it will be the lack of our songs)

so they are given limited songs to choose from.  BUT their favourites???

[/QUOTE]

No...he said his performance was affected because humare riyaz me hi kuchh kami hogi... its not because of her or anyone