Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

ShaKhi Drabble: Strange questions (17/3)

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi guys 😃

I'm back with a really absurd drabble. Not really a drabble because it got too lengthy. Lekin agar OS bola toh mar padegi because it's too short for OS (in my opinion). Bear with me. This was lingering on my mind for a while and today's episode pushed me to write it! 

P. S. Happy reading 😊

Strange Questions... 

Shaurya Sabherwal was pacing the floor in his cabin because a certain stubborn student refused to let go off his angry fit. 

"Aapko aapki ghatiya soch, aur yeh college mubarak ho."

He raked his fingers through his hair for the umpteenth time before slumping in his chair. 

Cool down, Shaurya. 

Cool down. 

He tried closing his eyes but flashes of her shocked face when he spewed trash, tears in her eyes this morning and the anger when she left in the evening didn't let him have a break. 

"Zaleel kyu kiya tumne usse?!"

I did cross a line.

I should not have said those things. I had no right to judge her. 

Shit. 

After spending the whole day chasing her around the campus, Shaurya had finally managed to  challenged her to answer the exam tomorrow. 

At least, I get one more day to fix this. 

Despite all the pleading, Anokhi Bhalla hadn't budged. Even her Shaan Sir failed to convince her, not that he really wanted to stop her. All he said was, "I am ashamed for my son's actions."

The first time he tried to be a dad in years, and that was to protect someone be else. 

Why do you care anyways? 

So many students quit the college. What difference will it make if she quits just like them? 

I never tried to stop the others... Why am I chasing her around to convince her to do otherwise? 

Shaurya banged his table. 

Damn it. Even the other students noticed me hovering around her. 

What was I thinking? Waiting outside her class? Excusing her friend!! Following her everywhere?! 

Kya izzat reh gayi hai SIAC ke director ki? 

As much as he tried to hold himself back, he couldn't. His hands pulled out the phone from his pocket and before he could even realize, his fingers were dialing a number he surprisingly knew by-heart. 

It was busy. 

Zaroor uss ACP se baat kar rahi hogi. 

He threw the phone on the table and rose from his chair. 

He was pacing the floor again. 

God! I am so stupid! 

I should have just kept my mouth shut! 

Kya farak padta hai agar woh ACP usko pasand karta hai? Kya hua agar woh uske gaadi mei ghumti hai? 

Koi farak nahi padta. Woh campus ke bahar jo bhi kare, uski marzi... Lekin mujhe SIAC ke campus mei drama nahi chahiye. 

He remembered the moment the ACP fixed her seat belt and their fingers touching when they held the pen. 

Lekin woh usko touch kaise kar sakta hai? 

Aur iss ladki ka dimaag kharab hai! Kuch samajhti nahi hai ki woh ACP kya karne ki koshish kar raha tha! 

His blood boiled at the mere thought of them together. 

Woh ACP touch karta hai toh kuch nahi... Lekin mai zara sa haath pakad lu toh aise react karti hai jaise maili ho jayegi. 

He stopped pacing suddenly when he remembered their proximity when he had fixed her seat belt.

Then he remembered the feel of her trembling form in his arms. 

Why is she different? Why am I treating her differently? Why am I not able to stay away? 

Kyu usse manane ke liye desperate ho raha hoon? Agar woh mujhe se door rehna chahti hai toh mai kyu itna bechain ho raha hoon?  

Mai kyu chahta hoon ke woh mere paas rahe? 

Unfortunately, Shaurya Sabherwal knew the anwers to all the strange questions popping up in his mind but wasn't ready just admit it to himself. 

Bakwas soch raha hoon mai. Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai.... 

But he still located his phone to redial the last person. 

--The End--

P. S. Do like, comment or criticise 👍🏼

Ok bye 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaylini thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wow , this was nice. ❤️

"Lekin mai zara sa haath pakad lu toh aise react karti hai jaise maili ho jayegi"

Loved this line. You portrayed his frustration nicely

This was good with valid points & I think this is a drabble only 😆

Well, Shaurya's insecure thoughts made me laugh at his stupidity. The acceptance is the toughest job for him be it here or on the show. Nice job!

MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

👏👏👏

It was superb. Portrayal of Shaurya was on point. His denial, frustration, self-talks.... every thing were on point. 

RainOfDew thumbnail

Loved it👏

He at least realised he did wrong

Nd his frustration was very well shown😆

Edited by Ariyatogether - 3 years ago
GHKPM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome...just what I needed💖

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Superb👏 

Maili hojati hai is so Shaurya Sabherwal😂😂 Can clearly imagine him saying it with utmost disgust..

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hey🤗

Can I just say I was laughing at his haalat throughout. Even the ending with him locating his phone to re-dial her number🤣🤣🤣

I really hope the line was busy again😈

Trust Shaurya to make his own khayali pulao by thinking that she'd become maili and the next instant, he is thinking about the seatbelt sequence🌚

His frustrations, confusion, jealousy and restlesness was so well depicted😳

I loved, loved reading this snippet of Shaurya's introspection.

Keep on writing❤️

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful drabble! 

Loved how he was frustrated and irritated 😁😁

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Amazingsmiley32

Atleast he's slowing coming to  realisationsmiley27

He's calling her smiley42 I hope  Anokhi ne usse block kar Diya hoga 😎🤣