3/16/21 episode summary | Evolving & Revolving

Posted: 3 years ago

-three girls are debarred from entering k&s so they put this on SM

-this news reaches dp & he shouts on chanchal & sp...kusum asks the matter so he tries to create an answer that conveys his messagw that gunnu/sattu are technically putting his reputation is like a kebab on the grill ...

-a ngo personel comes into k&s after getting reports of gender discrimination & threatens to report this issue thereby k&s ceasing to exist...garima/susheela take her to a corner & explain the story...the personel recommends them to run the shop in their usual self & garima says hb ppl need to brace themselves for this change...

-kusum advices her daughters to leave everything to mata rani so garima suggests susheela to don as a goddess while dp is fast asleep..

-pramod is at their house...he gives them the sleeping pills at susheela's behest as it will ensure that dp is fast asleep...

-susheela feigns as a goddess while kusum giggles to herself...dp suspects susheela 

precap: dp is a beeghi billi in front of the women for a sudden change ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Meena_J

-three girls are debarred from entering k&s so they put this on SM

-this news reaches dp & he shouts on chanchal & sp...kusum asks the matter so he tries to create an answer that conveys his messagw that gunnu/sattu are technically putting his reputation is like a kebab on the grill ...

-a ngo personel comes into k&s after getting reports of gender discrimination & threatens to report this issue thereby k&s ceasing to exist...garima/susheela take her to a corner & explain the story...the personel recommends them to run the shop in their usual self & garima says hb ppl need to brace themselves for this change...

-kusum advices her daughters to leave everything to mata rani so garima suggests susheela to don as a goddess while dp is fast asleep..

-pramod is at their house...he gives them the sleeping pills at susheela's behest as it will ensure that dp is fast asleep...

-susheela feigns as a goddess while kusum giggles to herself...dp suspects susheela 

precap: dp is a beeghi billi in front of the women for a sudden change ðŸ˜†

Am I the only one who found Susheela's tashanbaaji with Pramod OTT? Holding his collar and threatening to punch him in broad daylight seemed just unnecessary and disrespectful.

Originally posted by kalegirl

Am I the only one who found Susheela's tashanbaaji with Pramod OTT? Holding his collar and threatening to punch him in broad daylight seemed just unnecessary and disrespectful.

Me too. But she is like this ...🤣

She will soon stop this thing.  .

the whole not letting them enter the shop and parroting DP words were hilarious as hell. "yeh unka mandir hai.". lmao. bara hi sanskari type ka mandir hai na.  I love how the writers are incorporating real-world ideas into the show like using social media to make or break someone's reputation. I really appreciate the fact that they used the phrase gender discrimination instead of something like, "aurton ke Saath badsoluk.". because the show is not only women empowerment but men empowerment as well (SP/lucky). 

puttu's "mujhe is waris ke tag see choti dilado bas." made me feel so bad for him. the dudes only what 15? and he yet has seen much more than I could imagine.

Seems like SP has finally grown a spine to tell DP of on his face about his rediculous taunts. his DP is ram phase is coming to an end. I guess losing his job is finally making him realise the world is not all sunshine and rainbows. reality is much more cruel and sad then what we expect (the person who cheated him of his money/ brothers ill-treatment towards everyone in the family).I hope he stands his ground strongly and for the right reasons in the future. 

it was pretty disturbing to see DP trying to defend his sick mentality. it's so illogical that it's not even funny. the excuses he gives really is just a reminder that times have changed. things that worked then will not now. like most people, students especially dont use button phones anymore, simply because all learning materials are mostly online. The same goes for his shop. 

the NGO lady coming to the store seemed like a setup for a future storyline. maybe the twins will ask for help when trying to get the property legally registered under their name? 

Kusum Ji has officially become a parent in this household that the kids can rely on regardless of her dementia. season 2 is finally changing the character dynamics and giving them development. from a meek and timid wife, she has become a caring and supportive mother. I cannot wait to see more of this.

Pramod being confused with the piles/constipation thing was funny. I thought he had figured it out.  I am guessing that because pramod didn't deny DP's insistence on the marriage date to be foxed, Susheela became angry later on. 

about being disrespectful; 

yes, it's disrespectful that she held his collar and basically threatened him to give the pills. which I am pretty sure is illegal. 

is it understandable; (influenced by personal views)

yes, if I were Susheela I would have never talked to him again even after whatever he did at the bus stop. strictly my pov.

he was given an opportunity to fix the mistake but he didn't instead choose to let his mom fix the mess he made.

the last scene was hilarious. i was rolling on the floor. 

Actually the NGO lady threatening to file a police complaint is non-factual because men are not allowed in a ladies salon for example. A police complaint can be filed only if the saloon claims to be unisex and then bans women. As long as K&S is marked as a men's saloon, there is no legal basis for them to make a complaint. Making noise on SM is a different topic as anyone can say anything on SM anyway.

@rinki_99 :  I understand your pov. I was more frustrated by how the writers chose to handle this Sumod situation. It seems very weird for the characters to behave this way.

Actually the NGO lady threatening to file a police complaint is non-factual because men are not allowed in a ladies salon for example. A police complaint can be filed only if the saloon claims to be unisex and then bans women. As long as K&S is marked as a men's saloon, there is no legal basis for them to make a complaint. Making noise on SM is a different topic as anyone can say anything on SM anyway.

who toh i know. i meant that the writers are making it realistic and relatable thought these methods.

@rinki_99 :  I understand your pov. I was more frustrated by how the writers chose to handle this Sumod situation. It seems very weird for the characters to behave this way.

i also felt that, bhena. the line "app toh tabhi mujhe phone karte ho jab problem hain." was kinda weird. then her being angrier then usual also. i guess thats the reason,

as i mentioned before, these stretch of episodes to me are the changing dynamics of characters and their development.  

Originally posted by rinki_99

i also felt that, bhena. the line "app toh tabhi mujhe phone karte ho jab problem hain." was kinda weird. then her being angrier then usual also. i guess thats the reason,

as i mentioned before, these stretch of episodes to me are the changing dynamics of characters and their development.  

Did you see his confident and the way he side her hand speaks alot . Pramod is coming stronger these days ... 

I guess the show was made on if that influencer can get a haircut then why not us ??