Couple of questions

ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi all..

I was just wondering about a few things..

Does Nandhini know who Darsh is? I mean by face? She knows him as gyaan kumar, does she still think he is the chauffeur? 

Because she came into the big hall few times the other day when the big tosha drama was happening and said something like what if someone is blind this shouldn't come in the way of their happiness.. so did she see Darsh then and has she figured he is blind yet?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guiltyo0o thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nooo

She till now didn't know anything really πŸ˜‚

She don't know that Darsh, , the driver, the one who help her at sea, the one who help her the other day and gave her his Jacket is the same (( lafenga ))! 

She know Darsh is blind and Rajvi son, but she has no clue that the other ones are blind and actually all of them are Darsh 🀣

But Darsh while he is the blind! Knows that every time that this is the same 11 hazar Tv girl, Nandiny from Okha πŸ˜‚(( thanks for the correction )) just from recognizing her voice and accent and sensing her touch, and that is his strong! 

I think that's why they make her tone and voice and accent be like this, so it easily understandable how can he register her so quickly 

Edited by Guiltyo0o - 3 years ago
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Guiltyo0o

Nooo

She don't know that Darsh, , the driver, the one who help her at sea, the one who help her the other day and gave her his Jacket is the same (( lafenga ))! 

She know Darsh is blind and Rajvi son, but she has no clue that the other ones are blind and actually all of them are Darsh 🀣

But Darsh while he is the blind! Knows that every time that this is the same 11 hazar Tv girl, Nandiny from Aokaha πŸ˜‚(( Correct me if I am wrong about what come after from )) just from recognizing her voice and accent and sensing her touch, and that is his strong! 

I think that's why they make her tone and voice and accent be like this, so it easily understandable how can he register her so quickly 

@Red its Okha a place name near Dwarka.😊

@Bold I don't think so she knows that Darsh is blind.πŸ€”

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArVi-licious

Hi all..

I was just wondering about a few things..

Does Nandhini know who Darsh is? I mean by face? She knows him as gyaan kumar, does she still think he is the chauffeur? 

Because she came into the big hall few times the other day when the big tosha drama was happening and said something like what if someone is blind this shouldn't come in the way of their happiness.. so did she see Darsh then and has she figured he is blind yet?!

Hey

Welcome to the forum

I think its your first post here.😊

I don't think so she knows who is darsh She knows him by gyaan kumar πŸ˜†

There they have not mentioned Nandini is talking about Darsh or Tosha in that particular scene. She was just telling that if someone is blind this shouldn't come in the way of their happiness.

ArVi-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guiltyo0o

Nooo

But Darsh while he is the blind! Knows that every time that this is the same 11 hazar Tv girl, Nandiny from Okha πŸ˜‚(( thanks for the correction )) just from recognizing her voice and accent and sensing her touch, and that is his strong! 

Haha thanks for your response.. it does seem silly that the blind guy has figured her out but she hasn't!

ArVi-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Hey

Welcome to the forum

I think its your first post here.😊

I don't think so she knows who is darsh She knows him by gyaan kumar πŸ˜†

There they have not mentioned Nandini is talking about Darsh or Tosha in that particular scene. She was just telling that if someone is blind this shouldn't come in the way of their happiness.

Hi.. yes this is my first post here..thank you for the welcome and clarifying😊

ArVi-licious thumbnail

I was just going through a few scenes and saw some of the clips from today.. ( I'm in UK and have to wait till evening for the episode to get uploaded on hotstar!!)

So it looks like Darsh has begun wondering why nanadini hasn't figured he is blind.. I guess for her he is guy who saved her day one, and then has these photos of her so hasn't even thought of him being blind!

As some of you've said she only knows that rajvi's son Darsh is blind.. 

But I saw the precap saying "ye sab apke ma ne kiya hai" so hopefully she has put two and two together!!!

Mind mind is whirl now πŸ˜†

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This looks so strange she shuld know who is her ' Malkin ka beta'. Thnk god she knowd the fact that malkin's beta is blind. But she dont know darsh and keep on sayn gyaan kumaar is strange thing.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArVi-licious

Hi.. yes this is my first post here..thank you for the welcome and clarifying😊

You can join us in our CC also.πŸ€—

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5213399

ArVi-licious thumbnail

Will surely do πŸ˜Š