Anjaan Rishtein to Khataa Ho Gayi -Let's Relive Sairat journey !!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello Sairatians !! 

I am an ardent admirer of sairat but not much vocal about my interests on social media these days ...it has been few weeks since I started following ghum and now I am madly in love with this couple . I have watched all the previous Episodes and I would still say this couple deserves more hype ...their scenes have been written so well by the makers ..I know it's a remake but I would like to give credit to writers of ghum as Sai and Virat banters make them different from others . There is something very natural in their scenes ..now I think I should come to the point . As our show is going through a tough time And the current track is very typical and boring ...makers don't have much to show and Alas they are dragging devkit track ( uggh) so basically I have made this post as I feel we fans can use this one or two weeks as an opportunity ...let's share old sairat scenes and relive their journey till now and promote them on twitter/ insta.

Make vms, short clips anything so that more and more people start watching ghum ... We can just give a try as I dread our show's popularity might go downhill because of this snoozefest (devkit track) and it's not too late to join ghum fd ...I have also catched it up in just two weeks ...so let's utilise this time to the best!! 

From Anjaan rishte ne banda hai humko to kaisa yeh rishta hai humko na samjhe to khata ho gayi khata maaf kardo.... indeed it's such a beautiful journey.  I swear their title track lyrics are so nice that the scenes become so meaningful.  I can't stop rewatching their scenes. GUILTY !!! ☺️

And welcome !!! 😳

Edited by MuguetDScorpion - 3 years ago

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

From Anjaan rishte ne banda hai humko to kaisa yeh rishta hai humko na samjhe to khata ho gayi khata maaf kardo.... indeed it's such a beautiful journey.  I swear their title track lyrics are so nice that the scenes become so meaningful.  I can't stop rewatching their scenes. GUILTY !!! ☺️

And welcome !!! 😳

Thank you so much !!

And would like to say along with sairat I am a fan of your posts as well ...keep it up dear ❤️

Welcome to the forum!!! 

agreed the lyrics are beautiful and I’m sure they’ll give us an original during the separation 

Originally posted by Svt611

Welcome to the forum!!! 

agreed the lyrics are beautiful and I’m sure they’ll give us an original during the separation 

Thanks ❤️ Yeah!! Desperately waiting for separation track !! 

Welcome to the forum 

Waise maun iss forum ko jald hi bye kehne wali hun per jate jate aapko welcome karke jaungi 

Originally posted by Spicyfood

Welcome to the forum 

Waise maun iss forum ko jald hi bye kehne wali hun per jate jate aapko welcome karke jaungi 

Thank you so much 

Tbvh I am not an active user ...it just I have planned to skip ghum episodes for some time so came here to stay in touch with the show :)