Anupamaa

Mere Baa Bapuji Mere bhagwan hai

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

In yesterday's episode Mr Vanraj Shah was saying that my ba Bapuji are my bhagwan aur mene kabhi unki beizzati nhi ki

Now it's time to prove it, why don't this tacky baa and zoru ka ghulam Bapuji just ORDER their AGYAKARI BETA to LEAVE KAVYA??

if he respects them so much (as he was lecturing his son) to turant hi kavya ko chod dega na??🤓

Or the love for "Baharwali" is (using a decent word) is more then the respect for parents? 

Then samar can question back to his father

Just asking

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Very true 100 % correct ,he has double standards as far his relation with kavya is concerned ,we are yet to know why is he objecting to Samar and Nandini's relation . 

He has come because he has  no place to stay, no job , no decent home cooked food and he' missing the family, now what will he answer Pakhi regarding Anupama's absence in the house when she comes back from the trip.

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: abivicky86

Very true 100 % correct ,he has double standards as far his relation with kavya is concerned ,we are yet to know why is he objecting to Samar and Nandini's relation . 

He has come because he has  no place to stay, no job , no decent home cooked food and he' missing the family, now what will he answer Pakhi regarding Anupama's absence in the house when she comes back from the trip.

Jabardast family hai...

Beta rakhail ko ghar me leke betha hai...

Aur fir bhi ma bap bete ki taraf dari karrahe ...😆

Also this silly anupama??

When will she take a stand against that cheap meantality wali baa

🤢