Rudrakaal

Unhappy with some points in 2nd episode :(

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

I am unhappy with 2nd episode with the fact that the team could not catch common people😔. Ranjan and  Jagdish could not catch a man while Bhushan not able to catch a normal girl was too much😲. Aren't they given proper training or what? What if it were some big villains? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I agree, there is difference between realism & lameness - i hope the realistic clumsiness is not overdone. 

Is it that as  Asian audiences we are used to seeing the heroes mostly getting it right while western audiences have got used to messes being made, the forces of good losing battles but not the war. 
but yes too many missed opportunities too close together is too much

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: velvetscarf

I agree, there is difference between realism & lameness - i hope the realistic clumsiness is not overdone. 

Is it that as  Asian audiences we are used to seeing the heroes mostly getting it right while western audiences have got used to messes being made, the forces of good losing battles but not the war. 
but yes too many missed opportunities too close together is too much

I don't mind cops sometimes failing to catch bad people if that person is actually strong or even if the woman is some kind of strong criminal. But here Bhushan failing to catch an ordinary girl was too much. He was not even close but there were so much distance between them when they are running. I did not had problem with Ranjan failing to catch Malik in 1st episode as he was a big criminal and him not able to catch a cop in bike chase scene was play since that cop too is well-trained. But an ordinary girl making a cop run so much looks so ridiculous unless she is some State Level running athlete. Still aren't the cops trained properly to catch criminals? If this was the state of not being able to catch an ordinary girl then I wonder how he would caught a big criminal that also a man?