Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

ShaKhi OS : Farak Padta Hai Damn It 16/03

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Continuation of The Hurt That You Have Caused. New readers, please read it before this one.

Feeling defeated, Shaurya retired to his room. He saw his medicines lying on the tray and felt sad. No one cared about him he thought feeling bitter. He rested his head on the pillow and wondered over the fact that why Anokhi’s works affect him so much. So, what she doesn’t care? She is not even his own. Hell, no one is there whom he can call his own. Then why her words pinched him so much? “Heartless, she called him.” The word which he had enjoyed so much previously suddenly felt heavy. Deep down he knew that he is not heartless. It is the façade that he had created to save his heart from getting hurt.

Another paced in her room feeling like shit. She didn’t know that her Shaurya sir had saved her. What would have happened to her if he was not there. She would have been dead. The thought itself ran down shivers in her spine. And now she has hurt him by calling him heartless. It’s not her fault though. All she saw when she opened her eyes for a brief second was ACP rest of the things were blur. One cannot really blame her because he was always rude to her no matter what. However, deep down she felt sad for behaving so rudely with him.

She debated whether to go and meet him or not but finally decided to go and apologize.

After asking the room number she walked towards his room. She felt heavy every step she took. When she finally reached his door which was partly opened, she saw the nurse dressing his big wound on his hand. Slowly she entered and saw her Shaurya Sir pained face. She stood quietly and let the nurse finish her work.

When Shaury opened his eyes, his orbs classed with her eyes. So many emotions filled his mind. Anger, Sadness, hope, happiness. Whether he accepts it or not, he was happy to see her. He wanted to know why was he here.

“Please take your medicines on time, Sir, it's already too late.” The nurse informed him. “Shall I give it to you?” she inquired.

“No, I will take it when I feel like.” He deadpan.

“But Sir.”

“I said I will take it.”

“Maam, what are you doing here? You need to rest.” The nurse enquired.

“She must have lost her way.”

“I will go to my room in a minute”, Anokhi informed the nurse.

Once the nurse left, she turned towards Shaurya.

“What you do mean by I have lost my way?”

Shaurya mockingly laughed. “Well, how come you are in my room Ms Bhalla?"

"I am here to thank you, Sir.”

“Oh really? And for what?”

“For saving my life.”

“Really? Last that I remember it was that ACP who saved your life right? Well, he is not here. You may leave. He must be outside YOUR room. You can go and thank him.”

Anokhi walked towards his bed, “Sir, I didn’t know it was you. And how am I supposed to know? I was unconscious.”

“So, your unconscious state of mind told you that ACP saved you?”

“Sir, I am not here to fight with you. When I opened my eyes I saw him rubbing my hands…so.”

“Kiski baahon mein thi tum? Kaun tumko us dangal ke beech se uthake leke aya? Did you even hear my voice? You were freaking lying on my lap unconscious. Agar tumhe kuch ho jata to?”

“To?” she asked and everything paused in front of them.

“Mujhe kuch ho jata to kya Sir?” Anokhi repeated bridging the distance between them.

“Tumhe kuch ho jata to….” Shaurya couldn’t form his words. He kept on staring at her.

“Boliye Sir, agar mujhe kuch ho jata to aap bohot Khush huye hote. Ek student kam ho jati. Jisko aap bilkul pasand nahi karte. Aap ko to mujhe yahan chodke aana chahiye tha. Apki sari problem dur ho jati.”

“Damn it Anokhi. How can you be so thick?”

“I am not thick Sir; I don’t understand this how and cold behaviour of yours. One time you don’t care, you hurt me and another time you are concerned.”

“Because I am concerned Damn It.” He sat and held her arms painfully.

Anokhi hissed in pain yet she didn’t break the eye lock.

“Kyun farak padta hai Sir?”

“Kyunki tum Saberwal College ki student ho.” He lied. He didn’t want to show how vulnerable he was just thinking of losing her. “Yeh humrari college ki reputation ka sawal hai. Kal headlines ho jata ki Saberwal College ka director didn’t save his student despite being present in the scene. And I cannot afford that.”

“To aap is liye mujhe bacahye?” Anokhi said feeling hurt.

“Haan.” He couldn’t look in her eyes while lying.

Anokhi released her hand from his grip and walked backwards. She turned to see the medicine tray. Picking up his meds she walked towards his side table to grab the water.

“Please take this medicine sir, or else you won’t recover fast.” She handed the medicine to him and the glass of water.

“I don’t need your care, Ms Anokhi Bhalla.”

“I know Sir. But I am doing this because I don’t want to miss your lectures in the class. And this has happened to you because of me. So, I am doing this in a good faith.”

“Haan pata hai. Tumhe kya farak padta hai. Hai na?” he said in a sad tone.

“Mujhe farak padta hai Sir.”

“Kyun?”

“App nahi samjhoge Sir. And I am very sorry for misbehaving with you. I shouldn’t have done that. It was just a misunderstanding and I am indebted to you for saving my life.” With that, she was about to leave when Shaurya blocked the door.

Anokhi turned towards him and was shocked by the closes of the duo. He was right Infront of her practically breathing on her face. His breath fanned her hair. Anokhi supported herself by leaning against the door while making eye contact with Shaurya.

“Meine tumhe sirf isliye nahi bachaya hai ki tum mere college ki student ho…” his gaze intensified; pupils dilated.

“To…ph..ir”, Anokhi stammered not able to understand why her heart was racing due to the proximity.

Shauya closed the gap in-between them.

Share your views and comments... Thank you for showing so much love in the previous one.

Edited by Koeli - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Aila it was mesmerising ..his pain his restlessness everything came out well

shaylini thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This was nicely written and house have written Shaurya so well. I was actually imahlgining him..❤️

Shivikafan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🙈what happen next🙊I wanna know🙈😁😁
Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Are what a cliffhanger way to end...ehh I love it. This is so good. I love it❤❤❤ This is so realistic. Especially the first half of the Os. Lovely work and keep on writing more. Looking forward to many more.

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Omg ☺️

What a cliffhanger!! 

Last time you left me wanting for more and you did it again 🙈

I can feel the angst and passion 🔥❤️

Amazing .......!!

.Rangeeli. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautifully written thank you for the PM! :) <3

GHKPM thumbnail