Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

This time which poem ? r old poem only rc n bm lol 

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

This case has become so complicated i have lost track of it. What is even happening now?

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

If they have a strong case and evidence against her then well and fine otherwise I don't know what they really want from her. If it's same old peddling weed "just for Sushant" then they should just drop it and be done with this drama.. All this harassment will only make her "bechari victim" and further drag his name and tarnish whatever is left of his memories. What a sad sad fate this is.. To be torn apart bit by bit after your death. 

Ktptalks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Omg this case is still going on...oh yes i forgot... elections are still going on...must divert minds to other things rather than important to important issues

Originally posted by: Ktptalks

Omg this case is still going on...oh yes i forgot... elections are still going on...must divert minds to other things rather than important to important issues

Like that needed to be told!

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Cancellation of bail is usually tougher to get than rejection of bail (though one doesn't know with the judiciary these days)... You'll have to show that either she did not cooperate or she tampered with evidence/ witness post release or show some new evidence... Do they have anything new or is it the same embarrassing jaap

VaniSpeaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Bengal elections are here. BJP desperately needs some diversion tactic since they have no work to speak of during campaigning.

They had six months to file this but they didn't do it till right before an election.

SSR bhakts are so illiterate that they would be carried away by all this.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: VaniSpeaks

Bengal elections are here. BJP desperately needs some diversion tactic since they have no work to speak of during campaigning.

They had six months to file this but they didn't do it till right before an election.

SSR bhakts are so illiterate that they would be carried away by all this.

this case will develop bengal more than others

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ninny

If they have a strong case and evidence against her then well and fine otherwise I don't know what they really want from her. If it's same old peddling weed "just for Sushant" then they should just drop it and be done with this drama.. All this harassment will only make her "bechari victim" and further drag his name and tarnish whatever is left of his memories. What a sad sad fate this is.. To be torn apart bit by bit after your death. 

NCB is not working for SSR....If RC was getting weed for SSR, they won't shut the case to protect his image