•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Woah! I found her comment on Mumbai so very arrogant and rude when she said Bhoomi and I have fans but who is voting for them🤔 Later she covered up and said "except" kalaish ji. But hey! Shipla Rao is far better a singer and far more popular than Asses  I heard Asees the first time on this show!

I was shocked I mean how can u be so full of yourself. My reason for watching the show is Salman Khan. I knew about Kailash Kher what a voice that man have. Shaan, Mika both are well known and been in the industry for long time they didn’t make any fuss that’s call grace witch team Gujrat lacks. Yesterday Javed was very rude to Shan. Shan is more known face overseas than Javed. I didn’t even know of him. He is a good singer no doubt about that but didn’t liked the arrogance.

I am yet to watch yesterday's episode. ðŸ˜Š

Ikr? I was shocked when she said that. The whole team lacks sportsman spirit tbh. Maybe it's scripted but it didn't look good at all

I didn't know who she was either until now

I know, it only made her look silly ðŸ˜† Did no harm to those she tried to put down ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by BellaK

I was shocked I mean how can u be so full of yourself. My reason for watching the show is Salman Khan. I knew about Kailash Kher what a voice that man have. Shaan, Mika both are well known and been in the industry for long time they didn’t make any fuss that’s call grace witch team Gujrat lacks. Yesterday Javed was very rude to Shan. Shan is more known face overseas than Javed. I didn’t even know of him. He is a good singer no doubt about that but didn’t liked the arrogance.

I see your point about Asees but what did Javed say that was rude? Are you talking about the ending of the League Match between Gujarati and Bengal? Javed was basically praising both Bhoomi and Akriti. I found that Shaan interrupted without reason; he was rude in that scenario. Although I'm damn sure it was all just a TRP gimmick. So no use in looking into it too much.

I saw it now, yes Javed was actually just praising Bhoomi for acknowledging Aakriti and what it meant to sing along her. Shan actually unnecessarily tried to butt in ðŸ˜† that Bhoomi is rather praising herself in a way that what a journey it has been for her ðŸ˜† And Javed asked him to in a way shut up ðŸ˜† But at the end, like good boys, they hugged each other

Well she wasn't wrong tho, even if no one knows Asees too ðŸ˜†

Mumbai had only Kailash who is the most popular and their performance wasn't the best so it was surprising that they topped the charts.