Now kairav should actually hate kartik...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

If kartik and sirat is going to be married because of accusations of villagers.... Then kairav should actually hate kartik after realising that sirat is not naira.... N I really want this...coz kairav was in confusion about sirat but not kartik who jumped in every family problem of sirat.... Writers have forgotten naira like she never existed.... Kaira , their so much kasme wade never existed.....even naira was alone during 2yr separation, memory loss, n 5yr separation....but no one entered her life not even as a friend.... Even same goes for Kartik , when Vedika entered he never looked at her as his wife, but this time, I am really hating this kartik....not able to connect with him at all😡

Yeah kairav’s a confused and traumatized child.

Kartik has no excuse.

But the writers will anyway do a Kairav-hates-one-of-his-parents track. And by hate I mean despise with a passion! Not normal for a child.

My money is on Sirat. If they have a vivah. Kairav will hate her first. 

Kartik is such a big liar😡. I don't like him anymore😡

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMZo-d0B_Fh/?hl=en

Originally posted by Sense9

Kartik has no excuse.

But the writers will anyway do a Kairav-hates-one-of-his-parents track. And by hate I mean despise with a passion! Not normal for a child.

I don't know what to say about sirat... She was passionate for her boxing initially...but now all the time she does is staring at kartik...I am just hating her more than kartik.... Arrey if you want to believe kairav that you are not his mother then don't show any fondness to him or anyone who is related to him....but no she n kartik have unique way fight for each other, show support n fondness in front of whole village...then expect kairav to believe that she is not naira

Originally posted by ItsmeSehar

Kartik is such a big liar😡. I don't like him anymore😡

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMZo-d0B_Fh/?hl=en

Wow,karthik is such a big fraud😂!He should receive an award for Lying🤣

Originally posted by Sense9

Kartik has no excuse.

I don’t think so,because they would be doing it for the third time now,and both the times earlier it did not receive any positive response from the audience.