Recordings of the performances

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

I don’t know if Indian reality shows do this but some American ones do where they release the performances on streaming services like iTunes, Spotify etc are they going to do that here with this show?

I would love to have that performance of Shilpa with Yeh Nayan Dare Dare and Bhoomi’s Nagada Sang Dhol. 

I agree, Ye Nayan was just so heart felt. I however dont think they are available on streaming services. 

I think zee tv/zee5 releases IGTV clips of many performances. But they're unlikely to go up on streaming platforms. Check out the youtube channel Sync Lyrics. They put up some performances with lyrics. You might get what you're looking for. But beware, they don't put up all the performances. So far I've seen Jo bheji thi dua, Arziyan, Jugni.

^ awesome will check it out

Originally posted by Aditi_MM

I think zee tv/zee5 releases IGTV clips of many performances. But they're unlikely to go up on streaming platforms. Check out the youtube channel Sync Lyrics. They put up some performances with lyrics. You might get what you're looking for. But beware, they don't put up all the performances. So far I've seen Jo bheji thi dua, Arziyan, Jugni.

Sync Lyrics does put up performances but the problem is they blank out the screen. So you can only hear the performance & read the lyrics, you cant actually watch the performance.