Sony’s Instagram page - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by ~Raina~

where did you see those? Sony’s official insta handle?

Nope....pawan and anu malik's is posted by pawan and his sister, Arudeep's is posted by pawan's sister (jyotideep) and danish himself posted with shilpa

Originally posted by mickymouse21

Nope....pawan and anu malik's is posted by pawan and his sister, Arudeep's is posted by pawan's sister (jyotideep) and danish himself posted with shilpa

Oh ok. We made this thread to show that Sony is promoting certain contestants and their bias. So I’m only posting what’s on the official account

They are still repeating songs haha. Anjali and Sawai's duet is a repeat of the same song Anjali sang when Alka Yagnik came. 

They have posted another sawai and Anjali song

Also Nihal and Sayli aye mere humsafar and churake dil mera promo uploaded..seems Sayli did fab as usual

Also Nihal and Sayli aye mere humsafar and churake dil mera promo uploaded..seems Sayli did fab as usual

So Arunita & Pawandeep, Sayli & Nihal and Anjali & Sawai are paired together. Ashish, Nachiket, Danish and SMP are left.  Let's see who's paired with whom.

Originally posted by altgr

So Arunita & Pawandeep, Sayli & Nihal and Anjali & Sawai are paired together. Ashish, Nachiket, Danish and SMP are left.  Let's see who's paired with whom.

I can’t imagine a Nachiket - SMP combo, so my guess is she’s paired with either Danish or Ashish.

Arunita's promo is uploaded on YouTube in 90s special episode....moh moh ke dhaage....❤️ Finally

Edited by mickymouse21 - 3 years ago

Arunita's promo is uploaded on YouTube in 90s special episode....moh moh ke dhaage....❤️ Finally

Just saw it. So some are singing duets and some solo?

Originally posted by ~Raina~

Just saw it. So some are singing duets and some solo?

Nope...in one episode (SD4 special) duet and in another episode solo (anuji uditji and sameer ji special)

Thats what i think....coz Arunita's performance promo is from 90s special and anjali sawai / nihal sayli's are from SD4 special